First Day

A Step Closer to Heaven

"Semi-ya!!!! Wake up~~ First day of high school with you charming oppas!!!" Eun Hyuk started, pulling the covers off Semi.

 

"Eun Huyk oppa~ Its still 4 in the morning!!" Semi whined, covering her face with a pillow.

 

Eun Hyuk pouted. "BUT. I .WANT. YOU. TO. WAKE. UP. AND. PLAY. WITH .ME!"

 

He hit her with a pillow in every scyllable he just said, frustrating Semi.

 

"Hyung... Let her sleep..." a sleepy Jin Ki came in the room, yawning.

 

"B-But! Jinki-ya~ She has to get ready for school!" Eun Hyuk tried to reason.

 

"Hyung, not in 2 hours she doesnt..." Jinki mumbled, loud enough for the other 2 to hear.

 

 

"Thank you, Onew oppa..." Semi mumbled a little.

 

Eun Hyuk humped a little before stomping out of Semi's room and into his, slamming the door hard, indicating he was 'MAD'.

 

Semi just ignored it and went back to sleep leaving Onew to go back to his own room too...

 

Lee Semi, daughter of Lee Soo Min, the owner of Korea's BIGGEST Company. Even if she's rich, she never had any REAL friends. She's only ever felt the feeling of being used and betrayed... Her family isnt as what it seems either... Her dad only cares of his company, her mom only cared about that other people thought of their family, a ty sister rarely seen home. But besides those three, there were her two brothers, Lee Jin Ki and Lee Eun Hyuk. They're the ones who really cared about her.  To her, her two brothers are what makes her COMPLETE...

 

____________________________________________

 

Im sry 4 the short chapter! nxt chapter, ... -spoiler-~~ yay~ lol~ commet pls! ^^