100 Days

Description

seutairi.2013

 

 

Foreword

100 Days.

---

November 2004. Lindsay Airport, Canada.

 

"Okay people, let's test this baby.." says the tall man walking towards the jet plane.

 

Kris gets inside the cockpit and turns up the turbo. He waits for the man to signal him go. The man swifts the flag and Kris drives the planes forward and flies up safely. Later on, he tests the plane with high speed hitting through clouds and does some stunts such as turning it around and side-flying. After a few minutes, he flies over the runway and gets ready to land safely. As he moves lower, he turned down the turbo. Kris can still hear the super sharp sound of the vortex and realizes, the turbo switch didn't work. 

"."

Kris can't get signals form the tower and tries every switch to work. This time, he can't slow down the plane, the plane remains its increasing speed making it for Kris to be in danger. Kris can't do anything to the controls anymore, instead, his only choice is the eject button located at the bottom of his seat. The plane, the giant red jet plane that was still new was out of control, a few meters is left before impact and Kris is panicking. He shouts over his headphones, "HELP!" but no one answered. He puts a finger near the eject button and waits for impact. Kris feels worried about himself, watching the airport looking empty. It feels like no one is watching him. Kris presses the button and nothing happens. He's hopeless. He closes his eyes and whispers to himself, "I have a second life".

It is too late.

The plane crashes and releases a big cloud of explosion in the air, filling up the airport. 

--

Kris wakes up in a wide white room with nothing else but fog.

"Where am I?"

 

 

seutairi
TOMORROW! I PROMISE!