Old memories

Butterfly (Uncontinued)

Since you were busy all the time because of your own practices you were hardly finding time to rest and relax. 

I will be tired and probably wont even move for couple of weeks, maybe I should just relax just for an hour.

You went to your locker and grabbed your mp3. You started to listen music and walked to the room you usually practice. You looked inside and it was not empty. 

I guess they changed the others programs too, I wonder do we have new teachers too?

You went to the room where everyone sleeps when they cant go to their homes because of their schedule. There was a empty couch and you lyed there without hesitation. Next to you two boys were lying, you couldnt see their faces but you understand they were really tired from their snorings. you were listening music still you were hearing them. You turned the volume a little bit up.

You lyed there without think about anything else and just listened music. you were looking at the ceiling with a blank stare. When you come back to yourself you started to study the ceiling. Your imagination was running so fast.

Did someone splashed mustard there? How did they even do that? Oh, wait. I hope thats mustard...

It kinda looks like pee too. Oh my god! Who fricking peed to the ceiling?! But no, how is that even possible? Either way there are so many weirdos in this company... Oh, that bulging looks like a snake!

Well, all of them looks like a snake comon Shisoo you are better than that. 

A different pictured appeared in front of your eyes.

"Look Shisoo, that one looks like a dragon! It is flying!"

"Its a cloud of course it is flying what were you expecting, idiooot?" you answered with a mocking voice.

She was just lying on the grass in your backyard and looking at the clouds.

"No, they are not just clouds! Use your imagination a little bit actually you dont even need to use it its right in front of your eyes, cant you see them?"

You looked at the clouds and see nothing but well, clouds.

"I guess its just you idiot, I dont see anything." you said.

You felt her hand in your arm. She was pulling you to the ground.

"Come, lie here, its much more clear when you are lying and your neck doesnt hurts like that too..."

"Did your hurt you neck before?" you asked with a slight worried voice.

Then you remembered the time that she couldnt turn her head to the left.

"Ahhahahah! It was that time right? You had a stiff neck and werent even be able turn your head. You had a stiff neck becuse you were looking at the clouds?" you said laughing between every word you say.

"Yah! Stop laughing at me! Its not funny! Come here you bad person!"she said and pulled you harshly.

You fell on the ground, next to her. You were still laughing. 

"Yah! Stop.It.I. Said. Stop. It!" she said and attacked you. She was pinching you with her little fingers and tickling you with every word she said.

"Yah! Aahahah, stop that! Stop!" you were still laughing like a crazy person and you were ticklish so it wasnt helping you too. But the pinchs were hurting, man how can her little nails hurt me like that you thinked that time.

"Idiot! You want me to stop laughing but you are tickling me, thats not a smart move." you said breathing heavily from laughing.

"Doesnt matter, I had fun. Thats what matters!" she said with a happy smile.

You looked at her smile, her eyes were smiling too. You couldnt help but smile You patted her head with your left hand.

"Sometimes I really dont know if you are an idiot or a one smart girl."you said looking at her eyes.

"Of course I am smart! I am your ..." 

Your memories cut off when the door opened. Two people came in. They were looking like zombies. Literally.

"Waah! Todays schedule was really hard. I mean comon I know the zombie concept is good and I look so handsome with this make up but we already did that for Why So Serious." he said with a nagging voice.

"This insoles are killing me! " the other one said completely ignoring what the other one said.

"Hey, is that Minho and Taemin? When did they even come back here, no wonder we didnt see them earlier. These two are always sneaking out when they finish their jobs and go to sleep. Maybe we should wake them up and take their places!" Kibum said with an evil smile.

Of course you knew them. Kim Kibum and Kim Jonghyun from Shinee. They were like the childs of the company, the nagging ones. They were short tempered and they usually mock with anyone they see. You were still hearing the snoring sound and you didnt want them to wake them up. Probably you will be like that after you debut and you wouldnt want anyone to wake you up from your sleep.

You get up from your seat and looked at them. They were looking at you too.

"You dont need to wake them up, you can take my place." you said and bowed slightly. Then walked away from the room.

"Do we know her?" said Jonghyun when you left the room without saying another word or bowing them properly.

"Yeah, we see her time to time. She is a trainee for almost 4 years from what I know."

"Is there something you dont know?" Jonghyun said with a mocking voice but Kibum either didnt understand the sarcasm or ignored it.

"Nope, there isnt." he said with an arrogant voice.

"Do you know her name too?" Jonghyun asked.

"Lee hmm something with Shi, Shinhye maybe?" Kibum said.

"Well Lee Shinsomething has a nice body." Jonghyun said and earned a slap to his head.

"Stop looking at trainees like that you ert."

"Yah! Stop hitting at me! You do that all the time!"Jonghyun said with his voice raising a little bit.

"Then stop being a idiot, did you ever heard me complaining about how stupid you are?"

"Well yeah! Plenty of times actually."

"And you are still a stupid ert. Even if you heard it 'plenty of times', dont you think Im right about what I say then?"

"Kibummie, shut up okay? I really cant argue with you right now, lets just sleep." he said. He really didnt wanted to argue with him because whenever they argued the result was always the same. He didnt even had the energy to lose a fight right now so he gave up.

"We were not arguing, we were talking about how right I am but okay if you insist we can sleep."he said and let out a yawn.

You continued walking and your feet drag you to the room where you took your vocal training classes. You looked from the glass and saw Yixing playing the piano. Well at least his back. You couldnt here the piano sound though, the room was sound proof.

You were only seeing his back, you couldnt even see his hands or face while he plays the piano but it looked like he was so into it. He was swinging around and his head was moving slowly with the music he was playing. You wanted to listen him. 

But I walked away before, if I come back now that means I step back from what I did. I can't do that...

You can open the door a little bit and listen secretly?

But still I know it, I dont want to step back...

But he doesnt know, if no one knows whats the point of stressing yourself? Dont you want to listen?

Yeah, I do...

You finished your inner talk with your "devil side" and took and step to the door. Then you saw her.

Minseo was standing next to him but you couldnt see her before because of the small glass. You stepped back and continued walking, you were not that curious.

The rest of the day was normal. You went to all your classes in time and didnt talked Yixing whole day. Not like he had time to talk to you. In every class you took he had his friends beside him. 

When you went to the vocal training he had his friends beside him, when you went to the music class his friends were beside him and when you went to eating to the place next to your company you saw him with his friends too.

While you were lonely in the vocal training class, music class. And you were eating lonely at usually too. He saw you when you were going out from the place with a packet in your hands and waved to you. He motioned you to come next to them but you looked at the table and they didnt seemed like they wanted you to come. You were not dying to eat with bunch of stupid people too so you simply ignored him and left the place.

Couple of days passed like that. You didnt talket with Yixing and since you were busy you didnt cared too not that you were caring before. He was always with his friends and you were seeing Minseo next to him too. Here, another reason for not to go next to him. The last thing you wanted to do was talk with Minseo or be next to her or breath the same air with her.

That night you were going home alone again. You were finished practicing and you didnt know where was Yixing. Although you live in the same house and sleep in the same bed you never see Yixing at home when you were at there. He was coming later than you perhaps? Or maybe he was with Minseo.

You shaked your head.

Why am I thinking about that again? I dont care, she can do whatever she wants.

Yeah you were really not caring about her, you were positive of that. But from the other person, you were not sure...

 

....

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

Waah I usually upload like everyday but I couldnt find the time to upload, sorry guys T.T

Its not edited again and Im getting tired of saying that again and again sorry guys but Im really a lazy author :D promise I will edit all the chapters... soon :D 

I really hate when they say that, did you guys listened Sukira? Ryewook asked when will you release the other MV's and the members were like "Soon soon" like they did to the Wolf MV.

Here have some Yixing, gifs by me ^^

 

        

 

 

Yep Im done now ^^