New schedule

Butterfly (Uncontinued)

You went to your locker and put your bag in it. You looked at the card on your hand:

TS Entertainment 

You didnt looked at the name and since you were too lazy to go and put it in the trash you put it into your locker.

You went to your usual practice room and and streched before doing any moves, you didnt wanted to harm yourself while practicing. You put contact your ipod with the stereo and well, practiced.

You looked at your watch after awhile, it was 9.30 am. You started to wipe off your sweat with your towel. You were going to sweat again, why would you even lose time with showering? It was not like you were really marrying or something like that.

Well actually you were really marrying but it was not something special for you so you didnt even tryed to look good, it was just a normal day and you were just going to sign some papers. That was it.

You went to the Lee Sooman's office and knockked the door. He let you in and you started to wait for Yixing and your manager to come. Actually you wanted to complain about how cold is your dorm but when you thinked about your managers words you decided to stay silent.

10 minutes later Yixing and your manager came.

"Wouw, we were almost going to be late! And Im glad you are here ShiSoo! To be honest you scared me a little bit, why didnt you tell us you were going to come early?" Youngho asked.

"You were sleeping, how was I supposed to tell you that?" you answered.

"Oh right. Well you could have said that before we sleep."

It was like your father was talking. Like you caould have done that or you should have told me before. You were 21 years old, you didnt had to tell anyone anything.

But he was your manager afterall and he said you should tell your every step to him. Since you didnt wanted to talk about that topic an more you said:

"Okay, I have my own program Im always at the building at 8 o'clock. Now you know it." you said and closed the topic.

"8 o'clock? But we dont have classes at that hour?" Yixing asked.

"I practice on my own."

"Oh, great. Next time wake me up too so we can practice together." he said simply. His imperious attitude jumped your nerves.

"I said, on my own. I dont want anyone to hold me back or block me." you said.

"Thats a good idea. You are not 'on your own' anymore ShiSoo. Remember what we talked before." Lee Sooman said and glanced at you. 

Yeah yeah, we should work together and be one person, I remember that crap.

Instead of answering back you stayed in silence, which meant yes.

"Okay now, here is the papers. You are going to sign here and here." he showed both of you.

Yixing took one of the pencils and he was going to sign it without even reading the papers. 

"Why two signs? We are marrying isnt its supposed to be one sign?" you asked and Yixing stopped. He looked at SooMan with curious eyes too.

You didnt even thought about that right? You moron dont sign things you didnt read.

"I knew you are going to ask me that." Lee Sooman said and sighed.

"One of them is you marriage contract and the other one is your trainee contract. Its for your debuting, since you are going to debut first and then you will debut together we dont want anyone to get any of ou away from us. So basically its for blocking the trainee transferings."

After Soomans explanation you still wanted to read the contract. You didnt wanted to sign something you dont know.

The contract was for 2 years and you have to be under SM for no matter what. It said you can't transfer companies or quit your job.

After you finished reading it, you signed the papers and gave it to Yixing. He didnt read it again.

"Why you are not reading it? You shouldnt sign things so simply." you asked. Its not like you were caring it was just stupid and it was getting your nerves how stupid he was.

"Didnt you read it already? Im trusting you." he said and signed it.

"What if Im using you? What if there are bad conditions for you?" you asked again.

"Like I said, Im trusting you. We are married after all, we should trust each other." he said. His gaze was so strong and you could feel how serious was he.

You didnt said anything after that.

"So are we done? I have vocal class now." Yixing said and looked at Sooman.

You were surprised how blunt he was. 

So he really sees this as a job like me. Great than, we wont have problems.

"Oh, about that. Your schedules changed. From now on you will take the same classes and you will have your own classes too. Here is the program." he said and opened one of his drawers and gave both of you papers.

"Wouw!" he said.

And it was the only thing you could have say too. You looked at mondays schedule :

06:30-09:30 Dance practice

09:30-12:00 Vocal training

12:00-13:30 Language 

13:30-14:00 Break

14:00-15:55 Lyric writing-composing

16:00-18:00 Acting

18:30- 20:00 instrument training

20:00-21:30 Gym

22:00-23:30 Self practice

So you only had 30 minutes break and your whole day was full.If you count showering and going to your dorm it would be like 12.30 am and you have to get up at least 6 to go to the company. So your manager was right about that, you only had 5-5.30 hours of sleeping.

There were new classes that you didnt take before and they were not always at the same day. Some days there were extra vocal training and some days there were dance practice instead of instrument and composing. It was a hard schedule. 

But still you were happy to see "instrument" class.It was only for 2 days (wednesday and saturday, it was already your favorite days) still you get to learn how to play piano and if you are lucky guitar too.

But something caught your attention.

"Why there is language class? I didnt take that before." you asked.

"Thats for Chinese and English. Kpop is growing now and you need to learn how tp speak in different languages too." Lee Sooman said.

You looked at Yixing. He was Chinese, of course he was fluent in Chinese. Agh he was so going to mock with you.

"Its already 10:15 you are late to your class." Lee Sooman said. You looked at your schedule, today was thursday and according to the schedule your dance class was starting right now.

"Im sure you dont want your new teachers to think bad about you." said Sooman.

"New teachers?" Yixing asked.

"Yeah. The ones with the * on it are the classes only you two will be taking and we recently hired Kim Jinhee and.."

"Kim Jinhee!" you yelled.

"The Kim Jinhee!? The one who created troublemaker dance move?! The one who won 7 awards including MTV Music Show USA award?! No way!"

Kim Jinhee was really popular among dancers and you were one of her fans. Her moves were so delicated but strong and she was mesmerizing you with her dance. She was also known with her tough personality. She was really serious when it comes to learning the one thing she hated the most was the people who are being late.

You looked at your schedule one more time. You looked at your class and without warning anyone you started to run.

"Where is she running?" Yixing asked."And who is Kim Jinhee?"

Lee Sooman was smiling, he was expecting to see your expressions when you learned you were going to take lessons from her. Of course he knew you liked her and probably you knew how much she hate waiting. 

It was nice to see some fear in your eyes. You were always so cold and you nearly smiled so Lee Sooman was happy to see you like that, still he wasnt expecting you to storm off without even looking at them again or taking Yixing with you.

"She is running where you should run. She is your dance teacher and if you dont want to see her angry on your first day, start following her.Now."

Yixing looked at Youngho. He was just standing there and watching things to happen. He nodded to Yixing and he started to run after Shisoo.

"I think we will have some fun while watching them." Youngho said to Sooman.

"Yeah. They are not close now but Im really sure after they start to take lessons together they will be one great duo and I cant wait to see that happen."

"I hope that can happen soon or else the dorm life will be hell for me. Shisoo is really something."

"She is cold to persons who she doesnt know yet but trust me she has a big heart and she doesnt wants to hurt people. After knowing her she is actually someone really great."

"..."

"..."

"Why I feel like you are saying this to me to shut me up?"

"Im saying this to shut you up too but that doesnt mean its not real. Now please leave my office I need to work." said Lee Sooman.

"Fine, fine Im leaving." he get up and walked to the door.

"But if its really true, I cant wait to see them collab together too." Youngho said and leaved the office.

Im counting on you guys, dont let me down...

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

First of all Kim Jinhee is not real :D And secondly from now on we will see some good Shixing moments please look forward to it ^^

Its not edited again, ignore the typos and mistakes okay ^^