Cats & Dogs

SMTOWN Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cats & Dogs

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

  

 

 

My usual class starts at 8 but I arrived at 10 today because the professor of that period's gonna be absent. I still arrived early to at least be alone in the room.

  

 

 

"Ms. Kim!" I saw the professor calling me and I approached her. "We don't have a class today, you weren't informed?"

  

 

 

"I just came to school early since I don't have anything to do at home." I said and sheepishly smiled.

  

 

 

"Okay. Kindly write an announcement on the board that we won't have classes today, arasseo?"

  

 

 

"Ne, I will." I nodded and continued my way to school.

 

 

 

LEETEUK'S POV

 

 

 

"...Neorago..."

  

 

 

"Leeteuk!" Huh? "Leeteuk! Yah!" I opened my eyes and saw Taeyeon walking ahead of me. I closed my eyes again, thinking that it was just a hallucination. "Park Jungsoo!" I opened my eyes again, realizing that I'm really awake. Taeyeon stopped walking, probably waiting for me to reach her.

  

 

 

"Good morning." I said with a tired smile.

  

 

 

"Yeah, morning to you too. Why are you early today?"

  

 

 

"Same goes to you."

  

 

 

"I asked first."

  

 

 

"I won't answer unless you answer mine."

  

 

 

"Aish, you- ugh."

  

 

 

"Haha, you're so cute!" I said while pinching her cheeks.

  

 

 

"Yah! Let go! Woah-" Reflex acted on itself and stopped her from hitting the floor. Before I knew what happened, I was already hugging her waist, preventing the fall to happen.

  

 

 

"Be careful next time." I said softly that it came out like a whisper.

  

 

 

"O-okay. Let go a-already." She said while pushing me. Only then did I realize that I was hugging her tightly.

  

 

 

"Ah mian."

  

 

 

"It's okay.

 

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

  

 

 

"Hey."

  

 

 

"Hmmm?"

  

 

 

"Can you do me a favor and write the announcement on the board?"

  

 

 

"And why would I do that?" He said and abruptly stood up, making his forehead bump with mine lightly.

  

 

 

"'Cuz you're tall."

  

 

 

"You're tall yourself." He said with a ghost of smirk hovering above his lips.

  

 

 

"Aish nevermind." I reached for the chalk. I was about to write when he held my hand.

  

 

 

"I'm sorry."

  

 

 

"Let go. I'm trying to write here."

  

 

 

"Let me help you." With that he held my hand firmly and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter