BREAKFAST COUPLE : All Because Of You

Breakfast Couple

From : GiantDummy

Received : 23:47p.m.     

I'll be late tonight, don't

wait 4 me. Love u <3

 

To : GiantDummy

Sent : 23:48p.m.   

WTF? Where the hell r you?

I waited 4 two hours and u

tell me this!!

 

From : GiantDummy

Received : 00:13a.m      

Sorry, was busy. Love you, gotta

go do something now. Really, don't

wait 4 me. I'll be really late.

 

To : GiantDummy

Sent : 00:15a.m.   

What the hell are u doing?Come back right

now u derp face dummy.

 

From : GiantDummy

Received : 00:49a.m.     

Why? Miss me? Go to sleep, it's so late

right now.

 

To : GiantDummy

Sent : 00:50a.m.   

You mean early. COME BACK NOW.

 

To : GiantDummy

Sent : 00:57a.m.

WTF?!?! Why arn't you replying?

 

To : GiantDummy

Sent : 01:00a.m.

Derp Face Dummy. Where are you?

 

"Where the hell is he?" I shouted and threw my phone at the wall, not caring if it's going to break or not. A few minutes later, a soft knock can be heard in my room. "Come in."

The door open and Suho was standing there with half-lidded eyes and wearing his Hello Kitty pajamas.

"Baekhyun? What's wrong?" My eyes followed him as he made his way to my bed and sat down beside me. I gave him my I-don't-want-company-right-now look but he probably din't move because of the fact that his eyes are closed right now. "Where's Chanyeol, anyways?"

"He told me he'll be back late."

"Oh. Alright then, now. Are you going to tell me what's going on?"

"No."

He rubbed his eyes with his left hand then sigh, looking at me. Holy . He looks more constipated now. "Well, go to sleep, Baekhyun. If you keep on shouting like that, the other members won't get the chance to sleep tonight and remember, we have to wake up at 6:30 in the morning. You really better gewt some sleep or else..."

"Or else what?"

"Nobody is going to let you go off for practice the other just because you din't sleep that night."

With that, he stood up and left the room, closing the door softly behind him just so the other members won't wake up.

I lay on mine and Chanyeol's bed, trying to get some sleep but I am too pissed off. I heard my bedroom door open at two in the morning and felt something pressing against my back.

"I know you're not asleep, Baekhyun, Suho told me what happened just now." I don't answer him or turn around.

"Are you still mad at me?" I nodded. I felt his strong arms wrapping around my waist. He rolled over and the next thing I know was that I was on top of him. And worse, he was hugging me too tight that I can't escape. "Well, don't be, babe."

"Don't call me that, Dummy. You din't even reply me." He managed to turned me around so I faced him and It was very uncomfortable for me since he is the last person I want to be in this position with. He chuckled and whispered into my ear in his deep and husky voice. "I love you too, Baekhyun." I felt like punching him but I couldn't.

Damn it.

"I hate you."

"I know that." He placed me beside him and pinned my arms down. I placed kisses on my lips before my lower lip, asking for entrance. I don't knpw what took over me but I opened my mouth and his tounge slipped in. He explored every single inch of my cavern. Without knowing, I started to get persuaded and kisses him back. Like, WTF. I hate this guy!

I moaned between our heated kiss and he pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva.

"Good to know you forgived me." He smirked and rested his head on the pillow beside mine, closing his eyes and pretending to be asleep.

I could've slapped that innocent looking face but I can't help it but stare at him. After awhile his hand s around my waist and brought my closer to him.

"Goodnight, bacon. Sweet dreams."

A/N :

AYO WASSUP!

Okay, First Chappie is up and I just want to say something to my two subbies who subscribed after I posted the foreword.

I love you. Will you marry me?

HAH! No. I'm already married for 16 times.

I have a husband right now and he's called L.Joe.

K, bye~