Chapter One

How to Make You Mine

"Ah, good work today, Ahri-yah," my boss said.  I smiled back in return, wiping the sweat off of my forehead and cheeks.  My name is Song Ahri and I am fifteen and a half years old.  I work, the place I am right now, at a car repair shop and gasoline statioin.  Not an easy job but I got the hang of it.

"Thank you, boss! Same to you too," I said back as I put away a box of car tools inside the shop's repair closet.  I may not look that much but I excel at fixing and cleaning cars, inside and out.  Most girls are not the type to do this kind of work (or I guess you could say all girls), but I am.  In fact out of this whole job, I'm the only girl who works here.

The boss chuckled.  He's like a grandfather to me.  Well reminds me of him, my real one.  He respects my opinions and took me in as his apprentice.  But I felt like I'm taking advantage so I told him that I would pay my own tuition for school.  My boss ignores that fact, always! He is quite persistent.  So he said that he would pay half of it for me instead.

I sighed.  Can't help it, then.  If he insists, then I'd rather accept it than see him bawl over the fact that "I am growing up" or something like that.  Weird but true.  I am a growing child! I carefully closed the gate and locked it.  We are finally done for the day.  I heaved a sigh of relief as I sat down on one of the chairs located nearby.  My boss tossed me a drink, which is a vanilla lfalvored Starbucks coffee, and an envelope.  I looked at him in confusion.

"What the heck is this?" I asked.  

"A drink and an envelope to deliver," he said.  I groaned.  Another chore?

"Now? I just heaved off those five, heavy truck tires on the corner and my back feels like it's about to turn to jelly!" I said.  

"Well this is important.  You have to deliver it to that address okay? You have to or else no dinner!" the old man said and closed the garage door.  I sat there, aghasted.  Is he really serious? I sighed.  I put on my Aeropostale blue jacket (for boys) and the hood.  If anyone ever found out that I was a girl, I would literally leave them bleeding on the floor.  It happened once.   But that's another story.

I made my way down the street that soon led me to the busy street of Seoul.  It's always busy at this kind of time.  I checked my watch.  It read the time- 7:35PM.  Not that late yet but boy am I starving.  Well it is my fault.  I woke up late this morning and didn't have breakfast nor lunch because there were a lot of costumers.  I sighed as my stomach growled.  This is the worst.

The address turned out to be a very nice building; a host club.  I haven't been in one and will never have.  I'm only fifteen and a half.  So it's best if I dont' experience what they are experiencing in there.  I opened the door and coughed.  The smell of smoke covered my nose.  This is WHY I will never go in a host club.  A man in tux soon appeared and looked at me.

"Excuse me, sir but you seem too young to be here," he said.  I waved my hand.

"I'm not here for host clubbing, sir.  I'm here to deliver something.  I'm a worker from Jung Hwa Car repair shop," I said.  The man blinked in surprise and nodded.

"Very well then.  Please follow me," he said and led me deeper inside the building.  The smell smelled stronger but then soon faded as he told me to come in a room.  Inside there sat a man with a woman next to him.  I looked at his sour looking face.  Wow for a fifty year old-ish man, he is so grumpy! Wonder how he managed to catch a girl's heart, as I turned my eyes on the woman.  The man smirked.

"Oh now you are eyeing my woman huh?" he asked.  I shook my head.  

"No sir.  I was just seeing how beautiful she is," I said hurriedly.

"Really now.  Well too bad back off because she is mine," he said as he smooched her face whole.  I barfed a little in my mouth.  I wouldn't want a girl.  I'm not les.  I put down the envelope and sighed.

"The boss just wanted me to send this to you personally," I said.  The woman pushed the man's face away and nodded.

"You may just leave it there.  We'll take care of it," she said.  I nodded back and made my way outside.  Unfortunately, I couldn't leave her with him.  Because as soon as I made my way out, the man started yelling and the woman started crying.  I went back in and the both of them stared at me.

"Yah, are you a crazy idiot, ajusshi?" I said threatening him with my deep guy voice.  The man chuckled.

"You picking a fight with me? You little bastard of a boy!" he yelled and smashed a vase.  I sighed and scratched my head, which fell down my long, wavy brown hair.  I smirked.  He has seen it.  My secret.

"Too bad, ajusshi," I said as I low kicked him and elbowed his neck down, "I am a girl." He pushed me off easily and punched me on the corner of my mouth, out came blood.  The woman screamed and made her way outside.  Good...  Now it is just me and the old man, one on one.

But unforunately, it was all too easy.  I picked up a camera that was inside a drawer and flashed his eyes blind.  The man screamed in pain, which earned me some time to wrap his hands around his neck tie, that was eventually tied around a chair.  I took the camera with me, just for something.  I chuckled at his pathetic sight and smiled.

"Nice meeting you, ajusshi! Next time, pick someone else to fight you yeah?" I said and went outside.  Then I suddenly bumped into someone.  I fell on my and the camera with me.  I cursed under my breath and looked up to say those words at the person whom I just bumped into.  Then...  At that time, my love started.  At the sight of him...  A host...