THING and IT

It's More Than Hate, It's Love

Thanks subscribers! It really makes me happy. Enjoy! (:

-

You were sitting in home room reading a book when somebody pushed your head and kicked your chair. You looked up to see who had the guts to do something like that and scowled. "What do you want?"

"Your out of that chair now." Jaejoong demanded and you scoffed.

"Who do you think you are to boss me around?" You questioned and he smirked. "Ugh. Please don't give me that smirk. It makes me sick when you do that. Oh, and I won't move, so back off."

Jaejoong morphed his smirk into a sly grin and leaned his hand on the desk infront of you. "If you won't move then I'll move you myself." He swiftly scooped you into his arms and dumped you onto the desk.

You winced as your came into contact with the solid surface and glared at him. "Yah Kim Jaejoong, touch me again and I'll shove all your fingers down your throat." You threatened, and he pretended to be scared by hiding his face behind his hands and stared at you with wide eyes.

Jaejoong dropped his act and smirked. "What's a pip squeak like you gonna do?" He sneered and you narrowed your eyes at him. That amused him and caused his smirk to widen. "C'mon Eunmi, tell me. What are you going to do?"

You stepped closer to him and pushed his head. "This pip squeak can kick your , so you better not push it, or your face will be making friends with my fist." you countered and he chuckled. He leaned closer and caught a strand of your hair and twirled it with his finger.

He leaned even closer and continued to play with your hair. "Really Eunmi? I'd like to see you try."

You could feel his breath fan against your cheek and you inwardly groaned. Why did Jaejoong always get so close to you? You slapped his hand away and shoved him back. "Don't get too close THING. We wouldn't want people to get the wrong Idea, would we?"

Jaejoong raised his hands up and backed off. "Of course we wouldn't IT." He began to walk away, but right when he got to the door he turned back and smirked. "By the way, I like your bra. I didn't think you were the black and lacy type Eunmi. I'll keep that in mind." He gave you one last look before walking out of the room laughing.

Your jaw dropped and you looked down to find the top of your bra showing. You quickly pulled your shirt up and ran out the door to find Jaejoong still in the hall. You clutched the hardback book in your hand and threw it with all your might hoping it would meet its target. Bullseye. He went down and you went over to him and put your foot on his chest, sticking your heel in hard. "You are such a freakin ert. You deserve much more than a book thrown at your head."

"Whoa Eunmi. What did he do this time?" Yunho, Jaejoong's best friend since kindergarten, asked. Of course you knew Yunho too since he had been in all your classes since kindergarten, but you weren't as close to him as Jaejoong was.

You turned your head to Yunho and pointed to the THING on the ground. "He looked at my bra!" You growled and Jaejoong laughed. You stamped your foot down and knocked the wind out of him. "Laugh again, I dare you." You glared down at him and watched as he tried to get his breath back.

"Can you get off him Eunmi? I don't want to take him to the nurses office later if you injure him." Yunho asked and you slowly nodded and put your foot back on the ground. Yunho helped Jaejoong off the ground and watched as his best friend dusted himself off and turned to glare at you.

"YAH. Do you have any idea how much that hurt?! You could have probably pierced through my skin if I didn't have such rock hard abs!" he roared and you rolled your eyes. Jaejoong continued his ranting, but you paid no attention. 'Rock hard abs? What the hell is he talking about?' You looked over at Yunho who was just watching with a worried expression and you tilted your head in thought. 'I've never seen Yunho's abs. Hmm. Maybe he could be really ripped. I wonder?' "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!" Jaejoong yelled and you shook your head.

"Not at all." You answered him and pushed him away so you could stand infront of Yunho. "Do you have nice abs Yunho?" you questioned with a flirtacious smile and Yunho became flustered.

"I..well..they..uhh.." Yunho stammered, but was saved by Jaejoong who cut between you and Yunho.

"YAH! Don't ask him that! What's wrong with you?!" Jaejoong angrily questioned and you sighed.

"I was just curious. Yunho plays a lot of sports and works out a lot, so he must be ripped. Show me next time okay Yunho?" You asked with the smile back in place and Yunho nodded. "Great. Later." You waved and walked away from them.

"Lee Eunmi get back here! We're not done with this conversation!" Jaejoong shouted, but you ignored him and continued walking. He turned to his now flushed best friend and whacked his arm. "How could you fall into her trap so easily?!"

"I couldn't help it. It's EUNMI we're talking about here Jae! She's not the scrawny kid she was back in kindergarten. She's got curves and a full grown body now. Any guy would have to be stupid to not do what she says. Besides, you saw that smile she gave me!"

Jaejoong closed his eyes and groaned. "I don't think about her like that. She's my enemy. I can't think that my enemy is hot Yunho, things don't work like that." Jaejoong explained and walked off. He definitely couldn't think that way about you. 

-

Jaejoong's a ert, you're a pip squeak, and Yunho is a high school boy with hormones. Just great isn't it? ^^

Lol. Hmm. I wonder what Jaejoong means at the end? That's a mystery for now. Hehe.

Comments are loved and appreciated! Until next time (: