Retarded Seal

The Wolves And The Beauties

"Bell rings"

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

"Hyung! Let's go and eat. I'm hungry~" Yoona said while resting an arm on my shoulder as we walk out of the class and headed to the canteen. I can almost smell the delicious roasted chicken and gravy. I my lips imagining the heavenly food. We got in the canteen and without realising it, I had already taken almost all the foods that's been displayed by the ahjumma who work at the canteen with Yoona. I took my tray which is full of food and caught up with my two dongsaengs who was at lost.

"Uh...hyung. We got a problem right now." Yuri said.

"What is it?"

"We have no place to sit and savour our food." He said looking at the big crowd infront of us.

"Where are we suppose to eat in this big crowd?" Yoona said.then, I saw an empty table. No! It wasn't empty. There's a nerd eating alone at that table.

"Hey guys! How about that table over there?"  I said pointing to it. 

"You mean the one with the lonely nerd?" Yuri said in disgust. I nodded. They thought about it for awhile as they were looking at each others eyes for a minute.

"Since we don't have any choice, what are you waiting for? Let's go! I'm too hungry to think." Yoona said and sat on the table facing the poor lonely nerd. 

"Hi." I said trying to be friendly to the poor lonely nerd. He looks kinda shy and scared. Hm... I wonder why.

"Hey. Chill man. It's not like we're going to eat you or something." Yuri said as he was munching the food.

After a while, he managed to lift up his head and slightly smile. "You-you guys are n-nice to me." he stammered and look at us. 

"Of couse we're nice to you. Why? Do we look like a bad people?" Yoona asked with curiousity.

"N-no. Aren't you worried that your popularity will be ruined if you hang up with me?" he said.

"No." I shook my head. "We're not popular anyways." The other two nods in agreement. After that, there was an awkward silence so I tried to break th silence. "Hey! What's your name? We've been chatting and we don't even know who we talked two." Yoona and Yuri snickered.

"Lee Jung Shin imnida." he introduced himself.

"Oh. I'm Taeyeon. This is Yoona and the one beside you is Yuri. Nice to meet you."

"Okay." he said. What's wrong with him? I'm trying to be friendly. He should be thankful to have popular guys to eat with him. Ah! Forget it! The other two doesn't even care as they were so into their food.I continued to eat our lunch. Then I heard him gasp. 

"W-why? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. Okay! This nerd is a weirdo I tell you! Then he pointed at something behind me and Yoona. I nudged Yoona to look back and nudge Yuri to stop shoving his face in the plate to look infront and to our suprise, six beauriful ladies were looking straight at us. My eyes scanned through the group. Suddenly, a brunette haired girl caught my eyes which made my heart skipped a beat. She's so damn beautiful I tell you. Want proof? 

tumblr_m9doecKyE51revtlmo1_500.gif

 

See? I told ya!

I turned back to Jung Shin and asked "Who are they? Why are they looking at us?" He didn't answer me. He was in his own world. -_-

Soon, Yoonal turned back at patted my back panickly. Yuri seems panick too. "Why?" 

"They're coming! They're coming!" 

"Who?" I dumbly asked. 

"Aish hyung! The beautiful ladies! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! What am I going to do?" Yoona panicked.

Oh No! I quickly checked my uniform  and wiped my mouth. I took a glance at the back and heading towards us walking like a supermodel. Oh me gosh! The brunette looks extra y walking like a model.

All the boys whistled as the 'Models' pass by them. They went to our table and the y brunette snapped her fingers as an instruction to bring them a chairs to sit. We tried to act as cool as posible, but Jung Shin ruined it as he was flapping his hands like a retarded seal and sweated like it could fill an ocean. I secretly face palmed myself as I looked at the girls as if nothing happened.

"Omo omo omo! Jessica is sitting next to me!" he said breathlessly and covered his mouth with his two palms.

"Hi!" The cute purple hair girl said while blinking her eyelids cutely.

tumblr_mmuh7sVvYu1sqo25vo1_500.gif

 

I was about to say 'Hi' back when a slightly tanned girl said while wrinkling her nose in disgust;

"Ewww... That's so gross."

image

 

"Unnies! Stop that!" A familiar looking girl shot a not-so-scary glare to the said unnies.

tumblr_mm06n9B0al1qlxzroo6_250.gif

 

"Pardon them for their rudeness. I'm Seo Joo Hyun; your classmate. But you can call me Seohyun. Nice to meet you." Oh she seems very polite. 

"And you y brunette?" I wink seductively to the y brunette.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Okay guys! That's all for today. I hope you enjoy the story and please leave some comments. Thank you for subscribing! :)