Omona!

The Wolves And The Beauties

Yuri's P.O.V

 

 

"Come on guys! I don't wanna be late for school!" I heard Taeyeon hyung screaming in the living room. Huh... I hate school. Why do we even have to go to school? It's not like we're stupid or anything. Besides, I'm not so comfortable to this new school thingy. Ugh! This is so frustrating!

"Yah! Come out!" Yoong shouted. I can hear that he's pissed off and was heading towards my room. I rushed to my bag that was on my bed and carried it on my back as quick as I can. Then, I took a last glimpse at the mirror before heading to the door.

"Hey handsome." I said; smirking at the mirror while touching my sideburns. Then I rushed to the door waiting for Yoong to open it.

"Yah!" Yoong screamed right infront of my face after opening the door.

"Hi" I said while waving at him with an innocent smile. 

"Let's go. Oh! By the way, it's  rude to scream at your hyung's face." I said before leaving him behind.

"Uh.... Sorry hyung! I kinda forgot the fact that you're older than me 'Cause you're sooooooo annoying." He said before running away to save his life.

"Yahhhh!!!! You're dead when I catch you!" I playfully headlock him when I caught up with him. He was struggling to let his head free but he can't. When we got out of the house; after Yoong's endless whining and pouting; We saw that Taeyeon hyung was already on his motorbike waiting for us.

 

 

bike_gsf500f_blue.jpg

Taeyeon Hyung on top of his motorbike.

 

 

 

Me and my baby. Oh I love you! 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0HNFuAaioKa84fMu7F1i

 

Maknae with his oh-so-purple motorbike.

 

 

 

And now when we are all set with our helmets, we are ready to go.

 

Vrroom Vroom Vroom Vroom!

 

There goes our bikes.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

We arrived at the school 20 minutes later. The ride was super fun with us teasing each other. We entered the school compound,  and parked our motorbikes.

 

Normal P.O.V

 

 

As they walked in the school, they noticed that all the girls were squealing, giggling and whispering with each other while looking at them.

'Why are they squealing? Gosh! Am I too handsome for them to handle?' Yoona thought while smirking.

The girls gasped loudly and started to act like they fainted. Taeyeon who recognised the smirk nudged Yoona on his rib. He groaned in pain.

"Why did you do that?!" He whispered with a hint of annoyance on his face. Taeyeon chuckled; ruffling the maknae's hair.

"Aish hyung! You're ruining my hair! I spent hours working on them!" Yoona pouts adorably causing Yuri who was watching them since just now to pinch his cheeks.

"Awww. That hurts hyung. You know how much I love them."  He said while rubbing his cute cheeks. The girls saw Yoona doing that and spazzed as if he was an idol. Soo Min began to felt curious.

"Hyung, why are they spazzing over us?" he whispered in the elder's ears.

"They're just excited to have handsome guys like us to learn in the same school as them." he replied and continued to walk arrogantly while looking at the girls with his charismatic eyes. The squealing became louder. Soon, Yuri was also carried away by the attention given to them. 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

Urgh! Where is the teacher? They're so noisy. I can't even read my self improvement book in peace.And then the homeroom door was opened from outside. I say Mr. Kim walking in with 3 other boys. Hmm...I wonder who they are. I haven't seen them anywhere. Oh! I guess they're the new students that everyone was talking about. Not bad.

"Okay class! Listen up!" The teacher shouted and everyone became quiet. "They are our new friends. Boys, introduce yourselves." 

The guy beside the teacher spoke first.

"Hi guys! I'm Kim Taeyeon. We came from Ilsan to Seoul to study here. Nice to meet you." He bows politely. Hmm...He seems reserved.

 

 

tumblr_mll0bagHWU1qfdwjao8_500.jpg

 

"Hey! I'm Im Yoona. I'm very cute so please don't pinch my cheeks. Nice to meet you!" He says enegertically with a cute smile. 

 

 

tumblr_mc1kmrzHsd1rr0u9uo8_400.jpg

 

"Hi! I'm Kwon Yuri. Actually we're cousins. That's why our names has Mins. I'm really fun to be with but please take good care of me." He bows with a handsome smile. 

 

tumblr_lmvwgowBrd1qi1hj5o1_400.jpg

 

 

 

Can't wait to tell about them to the unnies!!!! 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It's your authorrrrr snsd_t-ara. I hope you enjoyed reading our first update. Thanks for the subscribed. If even there's any.