ing Over The Unconscious God

Having A God As A Stalker

 

''This is far from the way I imagined him to end up in my bed but I'm so not complaining'' Bom giggled in excitement as she plopped down next to Dara in her couch, eyes hungrily roaming over the unconscious man on the bed. Never mind that he looked like he just went through a 'no mercy' initiation to be part of a gang.

 

 

 

 

If Bom found the situation worth of hundred birthdays and Christmas gifts combined, to Dara it was a proof that there was a hell in earth.

 

 

 

Dara felt so damn guilty for hitting him like crazy. Yes, he did scare her poor soul but seeing Jaejoong's immaculate body with bruises, his eye area has bluish mark that her pepper spray left and his head, God she didn't want to get through this! His head got a big lump! When it subsided with the help of ice packs, Dara was able to breathe properly again. She noticed his bruises were slowly fading (with the help of the mighty icepacks again) but it didn't  lessen the guilt and worry in her chest.

 

 

 

Dara really wanted to bring him to the hospital but Bom decided against it with the reason what would she tell the doctors and nurses if they ask what happened to him? Jaejoong's a bit popular in the city and she bet some of the female hospital staffs knew him and no doubt were his admirers. If she told them that she was the one who inflicted and caused those bruises in Jaejoong's  body,  surely his fan girls would spread the word and will all join forces to send her off to her grave! And she was not entirely sure if Jaejoong was actually following her around so they just both agreed to bring the unconscious Jaejoong to Bom's house and tend the injuries Dara caused.

 

 

Bom was at furious at first when she saw his dead beat body and Dara was quite surprised when Bom calmed down and believed her when she elaborated what exactly happened. Since Bom was a self proclaimed 'number 1' fan of Jaejoong, she was also expecting a beating from her but Bom explained what she did was self-defense and she wasn't mad at what she did to him. She was only mad at her for being stupid to actually walk her way home at night. Dara was scolded by Bom and almost said the same things Jaejoong have mentioned before she beat him up.   

 

"This is a lesson learned, Dara. Never, ever be reckless and idiotic again to avoid these kind of things. Worrying your bestfriend about your safety and also beating a hot guy which is your bestfriend's object of desire! "

 

 

 

Dara had a lot of questions in her head that only Jaejoong could answer.

 

 

 

Why did he chase her,  pinned her down the wall and went crazy ape on her?

 

 

 

And the one that bothered her the most was,  how did he know her name?

 

 

 

Jaejoong was Jiyong's teammate and friend but Dara was never given a chance to be introduced to him. He was always surrounded by people who idolized him. And she was always in 20 meters radius or more away from him. So how come he knew her? How come he was actually aware that she existed in this planet? 

 

 

Dara wasn't able to recognize him in the dark but he perfectly knew it was her strolling down the empty dark street.

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe he's a werewolf or a vampire that can read minds...

 

 

 

 

 

Or he's one of those bloodthirsty assassins and she was his next project...

 

 

 

 

 

Or he's a werewolf or a vampire tha-Oh she said that already.

 

 

 

 

 

He's your damn stalker that's why!

 

 

 

 

 

A voice in her head yelled in exasperation. Dara threw her head back and laughed.

 

 

 

It was so impossible! Where did that ridiculous thought come from? She was not even sure if she have a stalker or whatever. She shook those thoughts away.

 

 

 

Dara stood up from the couch and headed to Bom's queen size bed where he was lying. As she sat beside him, she was left staring in awe at his peaceful sleeping form. Despite the bruises in his body and the pepper spray marks on his face, Jaejoong's still unbelievably attractive, to the point it must be a ing crime to be that good looking!  No wonder the floor was almost flooded by Bom’s drool. Jaejoong was certified drool material!

 

 

 

 

 

You hot bastard wake up! You've been unconscious for 4 hours! I beg you, open up your eyes!

 

 

 

 

 

''It is already quarter to 4 am. As much as I enjoy eye- him, I also need my beauty sleep so I'm outta here. I should be contented that he's in my bed but by God if I'm stuck with him for another minute I swear unconscious or not, I'll be on top of him, riding him like a cowgirl. You can find my lovely next door, the guest room' Bom yawned and marched her way out of the room. If she didn't kick Jaejoong to sleep, Dara was probably in bed too at this time,  snoring her out. Before Bom shut the door she saucily winked at her and told her to behave and keep her hands to herself. Dara rolled her eyes and snorted. She would rather had his hands on her! 

 

 

 

Oh god.

 

 

 

She was ing over Jaejoong!

 

 

 

 

 

She glared at the god beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

Why do you have to be so damn hot?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

', I swear one of these days you'll send me straight to mental'

 

 

 

 

 

She had absolutely no idea what the hell he meant by that but she was sure it was the other around

Dara's the one who was going straight to mental if she didn't pry her eyes off him! She had no idea what came over her to boldly remove the sheet that covered his bare body.

 

 

 

 

 

Since Bom and her tended his bruises, Bom gladly took his shirt and pants off leaving him only in his boxers. Dara can't help looking at it. Then her __________ got aroused.

 

 

 

 

 

 Yes, her curiosity got aroused by his boxers.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara wanted to know if he was ''biggie'' and since Bom's not around and Jaejoong's still asleep, she was going to have a little sneak peek at his package that was responsible for making the girls he once dated (or should she say; girls who once tasted him) transform into es that has insatiable appetite for his _________.

 

 

 

 

 

Right, those girls has an insatiable appetite for his touch.

 

 

 

 

Dara's got no worries. Once upon a time her dream was to become a doctor so she shouldn't be fazed by a man's body. (Uhm, not really she was just making a lousy excuse to justify her ersion)

 

 

 

Then her fingers leisurely slided to his chest, dipped down to his washboard abs and when it reached the band of his boxers, a deadly grip in the wrist stopped her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

''W-what are you doing, Dara?'' She froze when she heard a husky voice. She gulped and peered up at Jaejoong. His eyes were open but they were dark and held a predatory gleam and his lips were curved into a slow, sensual smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh god.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong's now wide awake. .