The Beginning With The God

Having A God As A Stalker

 

 

Park Sandara rolled her eyes when her bestfriend, Park Bom excitedly squealed when the shirtless Kim Jaejoong passed through them. They were sitting comfortably in the bleachers, watching the whole football team running back and forth in the field. Dara scanned the place and wasn't surprised to see the practice field was full of women.

Every time their football team were training, expect the whole female population of their university in the field, filling every bleacher, drooling over the players and ditching their respective classes. Just like today. Women were all over, wild, rowdy and screaming the names of their so-called 'husband' athlete like their lungs won't give up and stop functioning. 

Academic concerns were all thrown out of the window once the barely clad, finest male specimens overtook the grassy land. Dara pictured those professors continuing their lectures with only three students present and she felt a tinged of guilt but she instantly shrugged it off. She'd rather miss her classes than miss their hot athletes preparing for the upcoming game this weekend.

All hot blooded women in their university including Dara preferred watching the training of their team than the actual game. In an official match, the team weren't allowed to be half but in training and practice, slick, muscular bodies of their players were in full show, giving their hungry eyes the sweetest treat ever. 

Dara dreamily sighed when she spotted her friend/secret crush, Kwon Jiyong. Seeing he was fully clothed, she crossed her arms and sulked like a brat.


Why, why, why he wasn't shirtless?


Dara mentally smacked herself. She should consider it a good thing that Jiyong was clothed. It saved her from the trouble of pulling every hair strands of those women who will practically eye him. 

Before she almost slapped the life out of a random girl who boldly ran to him and ripped his shirt. At that time, all she saw was red and all rational thoughts inside her head bid farewell and committed suicide. Thank heavens this time there was no reason for her to unleash her 'mental female savageness'.

Jiyong and Dara were good friends since high school. He was cute and nice, she couldn't help but like him. Jiyong never had a serious relationship. He was only into harmless flirting and she was fine with that. During homecoming, prom or any event that Jiyong needed a partner, she was always his date. And she was so happy about it. It gave her hope that maybe Jiyong liked her more than a friend. And that was her motivation to finally confess to him this weekend, after their game.

Observing his short figure running beside his hulky, muscled and tall teammates, she girlishly giggled. She was such a weird admirer because she found it so cute and adorable when Jiyong was dwarfed by his giant mates. And then her gaze uncontrollably shifted to the brown haired team captain, Jaejoong, Bom's number one object of desire or rather of every woman present except her. She loudly snorted.

 

If 99 percent of girls with or without eyes found him absolutely irresistible and utterly dreamy, include her in the remaining 1 percent who didn't. She wasn't an in-denial fan girl. She just don't like him because the guy was the epitome of perfection. To his followers he wasn't perfect, he was simply a god. At first it sounded so ridiculous to her to actually refer someone as a god-like creature. The first time Dara's sight landed on Jaejoong's glory, she found herself helplessly agreeing with what his endless strings of gushing and salivating fan girls believed in.

Obviously, there was  nothing wrong with him, it was just her. His untarnished perfect image was so odd for her. For someone who was extremely blessed in the looks department, he was unbelievably smart, (It surprised her that he wasn't an airhead jock) humble and kind. He was so unlike the rest of his kind (people who also had glorified genes) who got an ego triple the size of Titanic. Since Jaejoong was the sole heir of Kim Hotels, the largest hotel chain in the country, he was also a walking money sign. He was basically the type of guy every women would like to introduce to their parents. He was smart, nice, good looking and had a trust fund that could cover three more lifetimes.

 

''I love you Jae!'' Bom screamed on the top of her lungs and some of his loyal army of fan girls followed suit the moment Jaejoong passed again on their side. All occupants of their wing, except Dara nearly fainted, Bom almost flew her way to heaven when he stopped, waved and breathtakingly beamed at them, flashing his perfectly aligned and white teeth.

Even Mother Earth got bewitched of Jaejoong's charms. She really bothered to part the clouds and let a warm ray of sunlight hit his figure. He was shining and looked so splendid like a god. Dara's mouth suddenly went dry.

She swear the guy already looked like a god but his godly looks impossibly doubled with the 'natural spotlight effect' Mother Earth bestowed on him!

 

Before he resumed running, he squinted and intently scanned their wing, kind of looking for something or someone. Once their gazes collided, his whole face brightened up like he already found what he was looking for. His friendly demeanor completely morphed into a predatory stance as he observed Dara thoroughly with those brown eyes. She gulped and squirmed restlessly on her seat. She bit back a curse. She shouldn't be affected but for the love of her family, he was staring straight at her like he was ready to pounce and eat her wholly! There was a weird sensation crept between her thighs that she haven't felt before. 

She made a big mistake when she let her eyes travelled over his shirtless figure, having his chiseled chest and abs wet and glistening in sweat. Her face heated up and she was so hot all over. Under the thin material of her bra and shirt, she felt her s jutted out, like it was begging for his attention.

Everything finally made sense to her why there was a lot of shrink stationed in their clinic instead of nurses. Jaejoong's perfect body was a major threat to every woman's sanity.

Dara looked back at his face and there was a subtle satisfied smirk playing on his lips. And his eyes were sensuously caressing her, making her squirm more.

 

Good lord.

 

There was a switch in her head that was for the first time. After that her mind was suddenly flooded of series of naughty things that she haven't thought before. He was just gazing at her and she almost moaned in pleasure. What if he was touching her? She would surely know what it was like to be in heaven when she had his big and undeniably experienced hands worshipping every inch of her. She could see herself screaming his name not in hundred percent, but in one thousand percent maximum volume letting every one know that Jaejoong was pleasuring her to the brink of ecstacy!

Her mind and body never responded deliciously like that to any man before, not even for Jiyong! 


What was happening to her? 


Embarrassed of her body reaction towards Jaejoong, Dara vehemently shook all Jaejoong related thoughts before she lose her marbles and be stupid to actually join his fan club in platinum membership. She ducked down her head, eyes glued to the metal floor, making sure Jaejoong's sinful form not hitting the line of her perfect 20/20 vision.

 
All it took was one heated look and a super great view of his body to almost be insane over him. Dara begrudgingly ate her words back that she didn't find him irresistible!




That was total madness