The Kims Part III

Perfectly Loud

"Hyung you better get to the hospital now! Your very violent wife is in labor." MyungSoo dropped the cellphone (that Sylar had allowed him since he had been loyal for so long) in his hand. His wife was in labor! He would soon be able to meet his daughter and see the love of his life again after so many months of hell. Sylar was evil. There was no doubt about it. Some of the things MyungSoo has had to endure was sickening. He felt like a terrible policeman, breaking the laws he tried so hard to protect and enforce. 

He couldn't wait for everything to be over. He couldn't wait to apprehend that son of a Sylar either. Being away from his family for so long has made him bitter, angry, and cynical. He hated waking up in the morning because it was just another day of the agony of missing his wife and his unborn baby girl. Who was about to be born. 

Remembering that little detail, MyungSoo immediately boarded the quickest bus and made his way to Seoul Medical Center. It was cruel really, MyungSoo had always been so close to his family and yet so far because of Sylar. But he just had to keep reminding himself that this would all be worth it once Sylar was caught. There would be peace and everyone would feel safe. 

There would be no more deaths on MyungSoo's watch.

When MyungSoo got off the bus, he sprinted towards the nearest crosswalk so he could get to the hospital across the street. He hoped his wife could hold out for him because he didn't want to miss the birth of his little girl. Their little girl.

Pressing the button for dear life, it seemed like an eternity had passed before the crossing signal had turned green. When he finally saw the Hospitals automatic doors in reach, he grinned. Finally after six long grueling months he could see his wife.

"Where is Kim Hannah's room? My wife's in labor." The receptionist immediately flagged down a nurse and the nurse hurried MyungSoo down the sterile corridors and hallways of the hospital. When they reached the maternity ward MyungSoo saw the faces of his friends sitting near the operating room doors.

"This way Mr. Kim." The nurse handed MyungSoo a blue surgical cover for his clothes, hair, and shoes and a white surgeons mask for extra safety. When MyungSoo walked into the OR he couldn't believe he was finally here. His wife had a huge smile of relief on her face as the anesthisiologist injected a local anestetic to numb the pain for her C-section.

Hannah was a naturally small woman and her hips were to narrow to birth the baby through the birth canal and so they had to perform an emergency C-section instead so that the baby wouldn't go into distress. MyungSoo immediately put his hand behind her head and repeatedly told her that he was here and he couldn't wait to meet their daughter and that everything would be okay.

It seemed like hours of pushing, screaming, and swearing until a beautiful little cry filled the air. MyungSoo had never felt so proud. This was the proudest moment of his entire life. His daughter was beautiful.

After a few hours things had settled down and the small family was enjoying the peace. They had been apart for so long and now they were finally together, if only for a short while.


~

Meanwhile, with Chunji and JaeHee, they had decided to confront Chunji's father and to gather his few belongings from the broken home. Chunji didn't want to go alone, but he knew if he had JaeHee by his side that he'd be able to do it. To walk away from a life of beatings and no good fathers. 

JaeHee held Chunji's hand, giving it an encouraging squeeze before Chunji opened the unlocked door. His father was always so drunk he never remembered to lock it. Quietly entering the messy apartment, Chunji didn't notice any signs of his dad, which was rare because he almost never left the house.

That right there gave him a sign that something was off about this. Ignoring it however, he led JaeHee to his rat hole of a room and started to pack the little clothes he had along with his lap top and a picture of his mother. They quickly gathered all they would need and hurried towards the front door. 

Unfortunately the sound of the back patio door opening made them both freeze. Chunji should have known if his dad wasn't on the couch drunk he was certainly out back having a smoke of something illegal. He didn't want JaeHee to see his dad. He also didn't want to see his dad.

"Just where do you think you're going boy. Leaving? Who said you could. And look, did you bring your pretty girlfriend too?" Chunji knew he was drunk. He was entirely drunk as he slurred his words. That meant they had a few minutes to try and escape before hell broke loose. He whispered into her ear. "On the count of three, run." JaeHee didn't make any nod of understanding, but Chunji knew she knew what to do.

"Hana..." 

"Deul..."

"Set..."

They bolted, pushing open the door in a hurry and sprinting down the steps. Chunji's father was too drunk to keep up and he fell flat on his face trying to chase them down the steps. 

Once they were safely away from the house, Chunji couldn't help but smile. He was free. He was finally free. He never had to go back there ever again. 

"You father is scary." JaeHee laughed and s her arm through Chunji's as they got on the bus to go back to JaeHee's apartment. "You're telling me. His fists are no joke either." JaeHee felt sad when she thought of all the beatings Chunji had endured in that house. It wasn't fair and JaeHee wished he'd never had to endure that. 

When they got back to the apartment, it was just the two of them. MinHye was playing over at a friends house today so they would be alone for quite some time. Ever since Chunji had started living with them, the between the two was palpable. They both wanted each other so bad, but both of them weren't sure where to even start.

Each time they were alone, their kisses got more and more intense, but something always stopped them. Something always pulled them back to reality, but after the adrenaline of leaving his dad, Chunji wasn't so sure he could hold back anymore. 

He kissed her right in the livingroom, pulling her close and weaving his fingers through the back of her hair. JaeHee immediately responded to the kiss, snaking her arms around his neck, pushing her body back into his. 

"JaeHee...I can't hold it anymore..." JaeHee nodded and jumped into his arms, strattling him as he carried her to the bedroom. Clothes went flying between the heated kisses, the neat and tidy bed wrinkled by their actions.

They were finally letting go. Getting lost in the other's soul, and giving themselves to each other as one. 

 


I honestly have no damn clue where the hell I was going with this story or what I originally intended to do. So I'm just going to write whatever I remember and hope somehow it all comes together. Idk I only write this when I feel like it. lol sorry if its bad. bye bye.