If Ever (short)

Perfectly Loud

If ever there were a word to describe the feeling JaeHee felt this morning, she couldn't think of one. The feeling of being held all night long and waking up to the beautiful face of ChanHee made her warm and giddy inside. She felt safe and it was a relieving feeling. She hadn't felt that safe in a long time. 

She silently stared at the still sleeping ChanHee, smiling at the slight drool pooling out of his mouth and onto the pillow. For such a handsome guy, he sure is a messy sleeper.

Unbeknownst to the two elders, MinHye quietly cracked the door open, poking her little head through it. She saw her Unnie and Oppa and she smiled. Now she had a real family! They could be a real family! Oppa was like a dad and Unnie was like a mom. Grinning as her tiny brain formed an idea, she quietly walked into the room and climbed onto the bed. She noticed her Unnie was already up but she still snuggled in between the two and poked Chunji on the cheek.

"Appa! Appa wake up!" Chunji groaned and lightly swatted a hand towards his face. MinHye's little hand smacked his cheek. Chunji opened one eye and immediately brightened up when he saw who it was. He laughed and grabbed the poor girl into a tight, bone crushing hug.

"Anneyong my little princess!" Chunji gave MinHye a tiny peck on the lips. Even though MinHye had just accepted him yesterday, he felt like he had been part of this family his entire life. However there was one problem that still remained. Dealing with his father. 

Chunji unconciously frowned at the thought of his father and JaeHee noticed.  "What's wrong?" Chunji grabbed JaeHee's hand and softly rubbed his thumb over it.

"My father. I'm afraid of what he might do to me if I leave. I want to leave though."  JaeHee smiled. "You will move in with us. Your father doesn't know where I live, so it will be okay right? I...don't want you to get beat anymore. It hurt my heart once I found out. I've been trying to think of ways to help you ever since that day in the shed during the olympics."  MinHye hugged her Appa tight.

"I want Appa to stay!" Chunji laughed "I'm not going anywhere squirt. How about we make some breakfast huh? What would you like?" MinHye thought about it for a moment and then smiled.

"Blueberry Pancakes again! They're my favorite!" JaeHee laughed and pushed her little sister out of the bed. "Why don't you go get everything ready and we'll be out in a second okay?" MinHye bounded out the door with excitement. JaeHee turned her head towards her new boyfriend and smiled when he leaned in for a slow and affectionate kiss. 

If ever there was a word for the way Chunji kisses JaeHee, she couldn't think of one at the moment. In fact, she couldn't think at all. Her mind was blank with pleasure. Why did she push him away for so long? She didn't realize what she was missing until now. She could get used to this. 

In the here and now, just for a little bit, she wanted to push all her fears and worries away. Right now, she only wanted to focus on Chunji and her sister. 

Sylar could be forgotten, if only for a little while.


Welp, yanno, just a small chapter of some fluff. I got inspired to write a tiny sliver of something. As I've stated, I've lost interrest in this story but still plan to finish it, even if it takes me years. I refuse to quit something once I start it! Till next time, whenever that may be!