The Plan

Top of Teenagers

'I guess they're sleeping. You totally forgot about the party we had last night, no?' P.O asked.

 Kyung shook his head.

'Ugh, yeah, I think I've drank too much last nig-'

But before Kyung could've even finish his sentence, Zico's face suddenly brighten up. He had an idea. A brilliant one, judging by the look on his face. 

'Ayo! YG, you say? We're going to pay that ol' bastard a visit! I hope he'll be ready for the Z.' Zico said, with an evil smirk on his face. It was almost incredibile how fast Zico could get from being highly irritated to being highly determined.

Kyung and Taeil looked at each other with a desperate look on their faces, and they gulped in the same time, and P.O started to sweat. It was clear that Zico was up to no good with that mischevious look on his face.

   'P.O! Can yo' bring me the keys from my car?'

Zico asked, being really confident of his words, like P.O surely knew where his keys were. 

P.O didn't say a thing and Zico started to be suspicious. 

'P.O? Where. The. Hell. Did. You. Put. My. Keys?' he continued, with an irritated tone in his voice, keeping an eyebrow raised. 

'Sorry to burst yo' bubble, Zico, but your car was confiscated by the police. Aaaand that happened last month. Please don't tell me that you completely forgot about that, man.' 

The leader was shocked. Like really. His eyes became really big (as big as his Asian eyes could get) and his mouth literally dropped. How could he possibly forget about that? 

Maybe it was because of his drinking habit? It might be. 

Kyung approached Zico, in an attempt to wake him up from the state of shock that he was in.

'Ayo, Z? Planet Earth to Z? Yo, kid, snap out of it.' Kyung said as he was shaking the dreadhead. He didn't called Zico 'kid' for nothing. In fact, he knew that calling him that way would make Z angry.

Zico shook Kyung's hands away.

'I've told you to stop calling me like that! You're not that old, y'know?'

Kyung rolled his eyes.

'Sooooooo... we don't have a car, what do we do, Zico? You must have a plan, right?' P.O said, trying to loose the tension that was between the two angry rappers.

'You're the leader after all.' Taeil continued.

But Zico wasn't ready to give up. That was their only chance to get big in music, so why not risk for the sake of their dream? 

'I've got a plan. P.O, you come with me. You two, you wake up those three lazy motherers, and I'll meet you in a hour at our meeting place. Got it?' Zico said, now seeming very confident.

Taeil nodded.

'So, I guess you still like playing the leader with us?' Kyung said, with an arrogant tone.

'I'm not playing, I'm dead serious.' Zico said, patting Kyung's shoulder.  

He gave the dreadhead a mischevious smile.

'Now that's the Zico I know.' he said.

Zico was about to leave the house with P.O but he looked back at Kyung for a moment, when he heard him saying that. Kyung could see that Zico was a bit insecure about his decision, but his determination was more powerful than his doubtful thoughts, so he left the house with P.O without saying a word in return to Kyung.

 P.O was walking with Zico, without saying a word, because Zico seemed determined and spaced out, and he didn't wanted to disturb the leader, but the curiousity was killing him.

'So, what's the plan?'

Zico stopped walking, and turned to P.O, smiling.

'We're going to steal a car.' he said, in a excited, almost childish, tone.

But P.O wasn't that excited of his best friend's plan.

'I don't know if I want to know whose car you want to steal. Are ya' thinkin' what I'm thinkin' about?' 

Zico nods.

'Yesh (he actually said yes in a weird accent). Bang Yong Guk's car. Ya' know me, P.O. I'm the Z, I'm all fo' the risks. And this is our only chance, so why the hell not? We're a hep hap (hip hop, Zico's rough pronunciation) group, after all.' he says, smirking. 

*Bang Yong Guk was their neighbour, and a former rapper.*    

P.O remaint silent. He didn't knew if he agreed with the dreadhead, but Zico was right in a way. Maybe it really was the right time for them to take risks.

'So, are ya' with me, or are ya' against me, bro?' Zico said, seeking P.O's approbation. 

'I would be, if Bang wasn't heading straight to us.' P.O whispered.

While P.O seemed to be panicked, Zico was pretty relaxed about this situation.

  'Yo, Zico! Wassup?' Bang said, with his deep voice that always creeped Zico out a little bit.  

'Nothing new, dawg. We were just about to steal yo' c-'

But Zico didn't had time to finish his sentence, because P.O covered Zico's mouth with his hands, and the Z was just mumbling some swear words now, while P.O had an awkward smile on his face.