Chap 17 For the one I love ..~

For the one I love ..~

Chap 17 For the one I love ..~ 

Laila POV

,,Where can she be..? where ? oh god i don't wanna imagine what already has happened to them..'' Laila thought while searching around in panic. 

,,HaeMi kajja let's go with the Van !'' Cnu said but HaeMi ignored him. 

,,HaeMi! '' Laila said turning to her friend.

,,I dont wanna go with him Shireo !'' HaeMi said. 

,,HaeMi ! don't be like that ! we need to find them first !! its the highest priority ! So go with him for a god sake !'' Laila said being pissed and scared about the current situation.

HaeMi sighted making her way to the Van with Cnu. 

,,Jinyoung you already tried to call Sandeul !? '' Laila asked worriedly.

,, Ye but his mobile is off as Cnu said'' he said. 

,,Does anyone know something about that Girl? I mean maybe someone knows where she lives or who she is except that she is threatening SooJi'' Channie asked. 
 

Everyone shook their heads.

,,We should split up its better if every team search for them'' Baro said. 

Everyone nodded in agreement. 

,,So Baro and Channie you go together, me and Laila then going to search in the other direction'' Jinyoung said. 

,,Speaking as a true leader'' Laila thought. 

Channie and Baro made their way on their own route while Laila and Jinyoung started to search on the way they decided. 

,,God i swear if something has  happened to them.... and if that Girl is hurting him more and more i'll make her regret i swear !!'' Jinyoung said angrily.

,,We should calm if we keep thinking like this  we will never find them we should think about factsany possible area you could hide people'' Laila said seriously.

,,Ye you're right well i guess the most possible area it would be the basement ?'' Jinyoung thought looking at Laila.

,,You're right thats most possible way, but probably every house or apartment here is having a basement'' Laila said thinking hardly.

,,Well  true... we should try to look into every basement but we are so less people...'' Jinyoung said worriedly.

,,I have an idea ill call SuJu Boys they should be free today'' she said pulling out her phone calling wookie right away.

Jinyoung watched  her curiously until she ended the call.

,,They will search right away, ive heard kyu saying ,,the dwarf !?!? we ing need to find her'' so an evil can be worried as well haha well lets leave the joking trying to find them as fast as we can !'' Laila said continuing the search with Jinyoung. 

HaeMi POV

,,now i'm sitting here, with the one hurted me the most ... '' HaeMi thought sitting in the Van next to Cnu looking out of the Window.

Cnu sighted. 
,,HaeMi listen..'' 

,,i dont wanna listen'' 

,,Seems like you don't wanna search either !?'' Cnu said pissed. 

,,What do you mean of course i wanna search ! she is more important to me than u think i could live without you but not without her !''

Cnu was shocked hearing this. 
,,YAA i know ive hurted you ! but can i smell that you like me that much !? you could have said something !'' he said angrily. 

,,Why should i say something if you don't even looked at me or listened to me'' she said mumbling.
 

,,I always listened to you but you never told me much about you'' Cnu said. 

,,Which part of, i don't wanna talk about it didn't you understand !? Can we just search them !? it's about death and live and not about us right now so just drive and look carefully '' she said pissed looking out of the window searching for a sign. 

It was already late night and they already called police to help searching giving them the letter and everything relates to this case. 
Back meeting with others HaeMi runned to Laila and ryeowook.

,,Did you find something ? a sign anything?'' she asked curiously. 

Both of them shook their heads. 

,,It's already pretty late, 11pm as it seem on my clock.. the police will try to find them as soon as possible '' Wookie said making Laila hit his shoulder.

,,SHE IS ALL WHAT I HAVE ! I WON'T SIT IN DORM WAITING ! I'll search her till i found her and if it takes hours and days !!'' Laila said running away.
HaeMi immediatelly followed her friend leaving wookie behind. 

Laila bursted out crying higging her knees on the street. 
,,Laila..'' HaeMi said rrunning to her.

Laila shook her head keep crying until HaeMi putted her arm around Lailas shoulder making her burry her face in HaeMis shoulder crying.

,,We will find her cutie ... we will definetly find her.. ''HaeMi said trying to calm her friend down as suddenly her view stucked at Cnu phoning with someone. 

,,With who he is talking ?'' HaeMi thought keep looking at him. 

,,GIRLS AND BOYS ! SOOJI JUST CALLED ME !'' 

HaeMi and Laila jumped up looking at him worriedly their faces full of tears. 
,,TELL ING TELL !!!'' Laila screamed at Cnu.

Wookie ranned towards her hugging laila tight kissing her head to calm her down. 

,,She called me saying that she need my help there are  to many people and that she found Sandeul and she will explain me everything later .. '' she told me the adress its far from here but lets not lose time and kajja Jinyoung call the police telling them the adress'' Cnu said seriously.

Jinyoung did as he was told and ranned together with the others to the Van climbing in to find Sandeul and SooJi. 

SooJi POV

,,I was searching the whole day finally i've got to find them all especially Sandeul i've heard them from the basement.''she thought running downstairs of the left building.
SooJi was hiding behind the door trying to catch a view whats behind the door. 

,,You think anyone will find you ?!  no one will and SooJi gonna be the one getting responsible for all this for your missing, for your dying'' the blonde girl said grabbing Sandeuls bloody face smirking. 

,,YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER !!'' Sandeul screamed in pain.
,,BETTER HURT ME BUT DONT LET HER GET INTERRUPTED!!'' he kept screaming making SooJi tearing up.

,,She is already in from the beginnnig, she abandoned you to prevent this moment to happen, she was suffering really a lot and it rly made me laugh and enjoyed me'' She said. 

,,What ?!'' Sandeul asked in shock.

SooJi checked the area looking into the room through a small window. 
,, there are so many ... people i can't ahndle this alone...'' she thought running upstairs pulling out her phone calling Cnu. 

,,SooJi WHERE THE ARE YOU!?'' Cnu screamed from his side of the phone.
,,I need your help, i found Sandeul and those people ... but there are to many .. find me on the adress i'll text you ... i'll hang up now'' she said hanging up the phone. 

After she texted the Adress to Cnu she ranned down to the basement.
,,Oh god... Sanduel i'm so sorry...'' she thought worriedly.

Accidently SooJi fliped the box she was standing on over making a big noise.

,,What was that ?!'' the Girl said.

,;... ..'' SooJi thought running behind the door got pened by the Leader of that gang.
Holding her breath and covering she hoped that she can't be found by the Leader. 

It didn't took long and the Leader runned back into the room again closing the door. 
,,How did you contacted them !?'' She screamed at Sandeul getting impatient.

,,I couldn't call anyone !! you were here with me the whole time isn't it so !? and im tied on the chair so what you want from me !?'' Sandeul screamed. 

,,YOO CALM YOUR VOICE AND DON'T LIE TO ME ! THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE'' she kept screaming getting out a gun of her jacket pointing at Sandeul.

,,No.... NOOO !!! SANDEUL YOU ING DON'T EVEN DARE TO TRY !!! OH GOD NO I NEED TO DO SOMETHING I CANT WAIT... i cant... '' SooJi thought panically gulping and taking a deep breath. 

,,Tell me what you did'' the Girl said threatening.

Sandeul was in shock cause of the gun couldn't move any meter. 

,,He did nothing ! leave him alone !!'' SooJi said standing in the doorway. 

Suddenly the leader turned towards SooJi keep pointing the gun at Sandeul. 

,,Oh you found it.. but you won't save him ! '' 
,,Leave him alone please !'' 

,,SooJi...sooji run !'' Sandeul screamed worriedly.

Suddenly police cars could be heard from far which made all the people in the room confused. 
SooJi took a deep breath running towards the Girl but got stopped by one of her bodyguards throwing her down on the floor. 
SooJi tried to doge all the hit's the Bodyguard was giving her. 

,,It's over... you just ruined everything by yourself ... say ...Goodbye !!'' she said loading the gun pointing back to Sandeul.

The moment slowed down , sooji could hear her own heart beating in panic.
Moments with Sandeul going through her head making her gulp and her heart race more, she tried to imagine what will happen when she is losing him by her own mistake. 

,,Andwae...andwae.... better me tha him.... andwae  !!'' she thought panically giving the bodyguard a hard hit in his face. 
Hurrily she tried to stand up running towards Sandeul.

Sandeul POV

,,NO SANDEUL !!!'' *BAM* 
the shot echoed in his ears for a couple minutes till he had realized what just has happened. 
Sandeuls tears started to flow uncontrollable watching SooJi falling on floor which slowly got filled with her blood Sandeul screamed for help and only saw the culprit running away with the gun shoted her. 
 
The Police catched them  in the right moment and Cnu ranned into the room followed by all the others. 
Their eyes opened in Shock. 
 
,,SOOJI !!!!!!!!!!!!!'' HaeMi and Laila screamed running towards her. 
Sandeul couldn't move... he was stunned...and the only thing he saw was her pale peaceful face.
 
Cnu untied Sandeul which immediatelly pulled her into his arms. 

,,WAE !!! WAE DID YOU DO THAT !! '' Sandeul screamed with his eyes full of tears falling down on her pale cheek.

But SooJi couldn't answer, he face was pale and white her breath was slow and not normal everyone just looked at her letting their tears flow until the Police stepped into the room.