Chap 8 A Day full of Butterflies

For the one I love ..~

-3 Weeks later-

 

SooJi POV

Finally ... Practise has started. 
Her Schedule was full of lessons and practise.. since SooJi is a Foreign she have the most Korean lessons among all the Trainees but she studied day and night giving her best and all her happieness in work. 

,,SooJi ? can i talk to you for a bit ?'' B1A4's Manager called her. 

,,Sure chakkaman ^^'' she said and finished puttiing her shoes on. 
Immediatelly she headed towards the Manager looking at him. 

,,Let's have a coffee'' he said. 

,,But i'm having practise'' she said. 

,,I already talked to your tutors, i have something to talk to you about kajja'' he said heading to the coffee-shop on the other side of the street followed by her. 

The Manager sat down with her ordering 2 cups of cappucino. 
,,Okay what you wanted to talk about Mr. Yong ?'' she asked curiously.

,,You can thank Sandeul , thanks to his wish and his puppy eyes he made me agree about you both producing a Song together, and due that issue there are some things about the Schedule which have changed and i need to discuss with you about'' 

SooJi nooded waiting for Mr. Yong to continue. 

,,Well, since you are doing fine in all the Schedules where given to you,we have decided due to that issue that you are going to practise together with B1A4 , CNU told me you can dance all their dances and that he was teaching you some as well and you learned fastly, no problem in following steps also... so you will be  a part of the backround dancers as long as your work with Sandeul is going on.''

 

SooJi smiled widely before she could say anything he continued. 

,,Since the Schedule, from B1A4 and trainees are different u need a new Dance teacher, also someone teaching u producing Songs and so on... and i think you already know to who you have to go , here i've made you a schedule plan for ONCE ! if u lose it it's your problem ! I need to get you an Manager anyway..'' 

SooJi interrupted immediatelly as he mentioned the Manager issue. 

,,oh uhm... i actually have a good suggestion... '' she said quietly.

,,Who ? tell me '' he asked in curiousity.

,,Laila... she doesnt have a education in this job but she is willing to learn and till now she managed everything according to my career she is really good manager and she is a really good planner too.'' SooJi said looking at him with puppy eyes.

,,hmm.. you know it's not easy as that..'' he said crossing his arms. 
,,I know but she could be assistant manager to my Real Manager u will give me'' she said. 

Mr. Yong winked n smiled. 
,,Good then I'll think about it... Kajja go to the Entertainment now searching for Sandeul and Jinyoung they are in the Recording Studio palli palli i'll pay it's okay'' he said friendly sending SooJi away. 

Laila POV 

Laila sighted walking around in the street thinking deeply for herself.
,,Soon it's September and i have to go cause of that contract for teaching english ... how should i tell her that she need to come clear alone soon... '' 

 

,,Laila what's on your mind you look totally drifted away'' Haemi said worriedly looking at her friend. 

,,Ahhh it's just i dont have a working Visa.. and soon it's September and  i need to sign a contract for 1 year of being a Teacher..so i have to leave soon'' she said with a sad voice. 

,,YAA you think we will let you go !? we both will find a well payed Job and get a working Visa staying here with SooJi '' Haemi said. 

,,SooJi is getting her Working Visa from the Entertainment she doesnt have to worry about that and she shouldnt after all what happened finally everything it's going it's way as it should...'' Laila said looking at HaeMi. 

Suddenly they arrived at the Entertainment. 

,,Laila right ?'' Mr Yong said leaning against the wall looking at her. 

,,Y..Ye.. ?''

,,Can you come with me for a second ? the CEO want's to see you'' he said. 

,,Y..YAAA what about me ?'' Haemi asked. 

,,You can wait in the practise room she will be back soon'' the Manager said and took Laila with him.

,,W..ae the Ceo want's to see me ? '' Laila asked shaky not knowing whats going on. 

,,You'll see'' he smiled. ,,Just go in'' 
Mr. Yong opened the door pushing her into the room slowly. 

,,Soooo finally, you are Laila , SooJi's friend right ??'' the CEO asked. 

Laila nodded quietly being scared of saying something wrong she kept quiet waiting for the CEO to speak. 

,,Well i had a talk with her not to long ago and Sandeul talked to me either about SooJi and mentioned you .. they say you dont have an education in Event Managment right?'' the Ceo asked curiously. 

,,unfortunatelly they are right Sir..'' she said bowing a bit. 

,,Well , this is Mister Jung he will introduce you to everything about Event Management he will lead your education, if you want so, Sandeul told me how depressed SooJi would be if you had to go so she told me either... what do you say ..? We already took care of the working Visa the contract of getting a Working Visa for you is already on his way and will arrive in my hands soon to hand you over as long as you agree.'' 

Laila's eyes opened wide.. looking at the CEO. 
,,is....is that a ...a joke ??'' Laila asked confused. 

,,No , why should i lie ?'' the Ceo asked smilling. ,,So ?'' 

,, o...of course !!! i would like to i say yes yey yes , nae nae ane just i dont know in how many languages i could express how i feel now.'' she said smilling trying not to freak out. 

,,Good then Mr. Jung please hand her the Schedule and explain her all also go to SM entertainment meeting with the Manager there getting everythign ready for the Kpop festival on the Weekend.'' the Ceo said. 

Mr. Jung nodded handing Laila the Schedule over and heading immediatelly to the Van for going to SM Entertainment. 

Haemi POV

,,Can you come with me for a second ? the CEO want's to see you'' he said. 

,,Y..YAAA what about me ?'' Haemi asked. 

,,You can wait in the practise room she will be back soon'' the Manager said and took Laila with him.

Haemi mumbled n went into the practise room. 
,,Leaving me alone again hmm ? aigoo im so bored i should continue writting on my Book.''  she said sitting down on the floor leaning against the wall. 

She opened her bag putting out her laptop to continue writting. 

After a while someone touched her shoulder lightly. 
,,Hey uhm you... arent you SooJi's friend ..? hey'' a boy asked. 
Haemi felt assleep while working.
She opened her eyes slowly. 
,,Just a little bit let me sleep just a little bit...'' she mumbled.

,,hey i would let you but... i need to practise now so u won't sleep that long either'' the boy said. 

,,aigo just a little bit !'' she said angrily opening her eyes suddenly getting stunned by looking into the boys eyes. 
It was Cnu talking to her. 

Haemi blushed. 

,,O....OHHH im sorry Cnu oppa i didnt meant it that way haha ! i'll go right away..'' she said messing her hair shyly.

Cnu smiled. 

,,Take your time, you were writting something ? you're an author ?'' Cnu asked curiously.

,,My Dream is it to be one and i'm ....writting on my book but i dont wanna disturb you with my Dreams haha i'll just pack my stuff and let you practise i'm sorry for disturbing'' he said shyly keep blushing like a tomato.

,,You aren't disturbing me SooJi's friends are my friends'' he smiled and helped her to pack Haemis stuff.
,, i guess SooJi will be busy the whole day what if you just stay here i have no problem with that and could  need some critical report since you're here and have nothing to do i guess ' Cnu offered smilling.

Haemi blushed even more hidding her half face behind her Laptop, nodding shyly. 
,,A...a...arasso Cnu oppa... '' she said stucking at her place watching her bias practising. 

SooJi POV

 SooJi finally has arrived at the record Studio and knocked on the door impatiently until a light orange haired tall skinny boy opened the door gently.
,,SooJi ahh you finally here we got informed about everything come in Sandeul is in here.'' said Jinyoung with a smile pulling her into the Studio. 

, JI JI AHHHH !!! JIJI AHHH !!!'' screamed Sandeul running and jumping towards SooJi hyperly. 
,,Sandeul oppa annyeong'' she smiled widely looking at him. 

,,Are you ready ?!?! kajja kajja let's start !!'' Sandeul said in excitement  sitting down on the chair next to Jinyoung. 

,,Sandeul don't you think it would be better SooJi sitting next to me that i can teach her ? since i'm her Producing tutor ?'' Jinyoung said looking serious at his saeng. 
Sandeul puffed his cheeks getting some space for SooJi.
She sat down shyly looking at Sandeul smilling n giggling. ,,Mianhae oppa but your trainee days are already over..'' 
Jinyoung laughed and nodded in agreement. 
,,She's right Duckie'' he laughed and looked at SooJi. 
,,Soo i'll explain you now'' Jinyoung said and started to Explain SooJi the Music device slowly. 

-1 Hour later- 

,,Tell me now... again what is this ? '' Jinyoung asked pointing at a handle.

SooJi looked at it closely thinking hardly what could it be. 

,,Well i guess this is for increasing the Volume right ?'' SooJi looked at Jinyoung with a confused look pointing at the handle.

,,Ani this one '' said Sandeul pointing at the right handle and accidently touched SooJi's hand lightly n pulling it back quickly. 

SooJi looked at Sandeul as their hands touched accidently, blushing lightly.

,,omona... did our hands really touched.... omo i need to hold this feelings back... im scared and im not allowed too... SooJi calm yourself as you did the last 2 years...'' she thought trying to controll her long controlled butterfly's in her stomach.

Jinyoung grinned poking SooJi's shoulder.
,,Yo you both  , you even have an idea ..  what the Lyrics should be about or how you are going to start?'' 

Sandeul and SooJi were looking at each other with big eyes. 

,,W...well.. i didnt even thought deeply about it.. '' Sandeul said. 

Jinyoung sighted ,, What if you both spend the day together having some fun clearing your mind and then sitting together thinking about a topic for your song ? '' 

Sandeul smiled widely, ,, WAAAAA SOUNDS GOOD HYUNG !!'' Sandeul screamed n laughed hyperly. 
SooJi nodded shyly. ,,S...Sure but were should we go ?'' 

,, THEME PARK !! I wasnt in theme park since ages.. jebal jebal jebal !!'' Sandeul pouted looking at SooJi with big cute puppy eyes. 

,,Aish oppa stop being so cute.... theme park only we both !? Jinyoung do you want to kill me for real ?!?! aigo but... those puppy duckie eyes...well.... okay..''
 

SooJi laughed poking his nose because she couldnt hold herself back from this cuteness. 
She nodded and smiled widely. 

,, YAAYY KAJJA KAJJA KAJJAAAA '' Sandeul screamed hyperly and grabbed SooJi's hand pulling her out of the Entertainment  towards the Theme Park. 

Laila POV

,,This is my new trainee in Event Management i hope you will get along well, and this is Super Juniors Manager Kim you will have to run from entertainment to entertainment meeting with Managers to organize the Music festivals  that's one point of your job'' explained Mr. Jung. 

Laila listened and nodded. 

,,I'll leave you alone here now okay ? i'll be back soon i need to handle some personal buisness here'' he said and walked away with Mr.Kim. 

Laila looked at the papers and the Schedule she got from her tutor , leaned against the wall smilling widely for herself. 

,,OHHHH if i tell faithy about this !! she will freak out also with Haemi!! omg im so happy everything gies as planned omg i'm about to cry ''  she thought and a little tear flow down her cheek. 

,,h..hey are you okay ? why are you crying ? ya gwaenchana??'' asked a boy with a soft worried voice. 

,,Yeah i'm okay im not crying cause im sad im happy... because my dreams come true slowly , im manager of my little princess and everything finally goes as planned i can not describe how i feel'' laila said smilling for herself not looking who the boy was she was talking to.

,,Really ? im glad that u finally made it to an Manager, i'm happy see you like this that means... we are going to see each other more often ... '' a light smile formed on the lips of the boy. 

,,huh ? i guess so '' laila said and looked towards the boy. 

,,omona.. Woookie !!!! DID I JUST TALKED WITH HIM DID I JUST TOLD HIM !? OMG OMG OMG >< '' she thought in panic. 

,,Are you okay beside that ??'' wookie asked shyly. 

,, y...yeee wookie o...oppaa'' she stuttered. 

,,Well then ... what if you'' he got interupped by Mr. Jung. 

,,So Laila let's go .. back '' he said smilling and heading towards the exit. 

,,Mian oppa... what u wanted to say ?'' she asked. 

,, i... i meant if we meet again u could hang out with us we need to discuss festivals often with all those manages too i'm glad to work with you in future !! pai pai take care'' he smiled and walked away. 

Laila couldnt stop smilling on the way back to the Entertainment and didnt payed attention that much to what Mr. Jung said to her while they drove back in the van. 

Sandeul POV

Sandeul and SooJi has already spent some hours at the Theme Park spending time laughing and smilling, just having fun.
Sandeul saw a little girl crying and walked towards her. 
,,hey whats wrong did you lost your parents ?'' he asked the little girl which just shook her head. 

,,A...aniya my parents are over there but i want sweets but they said their money isnt enough anymore and we will go home soon that i can have my sweets ... but i want sweets now !!'' the girl continued crying over her sweets. 

,,hmm okay listen '' 

,,here you have'' sandeul got interuppted by SooJi handing a candly floss over to the little girl which smiled widely jumping hyperly. 

,,Gomawo pretty eonnie... !! '' she said walking to her parents who gaved us a thankfull. 

,,how much did it cost ?'' Sandeul asked pulling out his pocket while turning to SooJi who suddenly held another candy floss in front of Sandeul's face.

,,Nothing oppa just eat it i saw how u looked at it i know that few'' she said laughing and eating her own candy floss happily. 

,,how she knew.. ? was it so obvisious ?'' Sandeul thought puffing his cheeks.

,,Yup it was obvisious and now eat before the girl steal it away from you'' she said jokingly.

Sandeul laughed and ate his Candy Floss as he was told. 

,,Soo what you think should the song be about Candy Floss and kids ?'' sandeul asked slowly finishing his candy. 

SooJi looked at him laughing.
,,Sounds Fun with an MV recorded in the Theme park'' she said jokingly. 

,,Hey i would love that haha it's at least something else'' he said smilling. 

,,and cheerfull'' she said putting the candy stick away. 

,,Well people would think about it as childish'' he said puffing his cheeks n shruged.

,,Stop saying that oppa  i don't know what is peoples problem having fun means for everyone immediatelly being childish , you aren't childish i'll prove you that even me isnt ashamed of my behaving ! c'mon oppa lets go to that child's rollercoaster with the elephants!'' she said pulling him with her. 

,,we aren't allowed SooJi we are already to tall and to old'' he laughed following her. 

,,Oppa !! rule number one you arent to tall or to old for anything !'' she said and laughed. ,,KAJJA '' she said pulling him with her over the fence sitting in the elephant seat.

,,Oh god what am i doing here this is so.... FUN !!!''  Sandeul thought smilling. 

,,Oppa Kajja there is the security of this coaster'' she said pulling him with her again hiding behind a tree in a coaster. 

,,Eomma look at this that are two funny dwarfs there they look so real haha''  the little girl in the seat said  looking at her mum at the end of the coaster waiting for her. 

SooJi looked at Sandeul n covered pretending not to laugh. 

,,Omg i cant hold my laugh for too long and i guess she cant either..'' sandeul thought.

,,Hey you two !! what do you think you're doing !!'' the security walked over.

Sandeul immediatelly grabbed SooJi's hand running as fast as he could n jumped over the fence like an athlete. 

,,YAAA oppa how can u jump so high !!!'' SooJi screamed after him running and climbing over the fence.

,,Hurry hurry the security is right after you !!!'' Sandeul screamed grabbing her hand and pulling SooJi with him. 

,,Gosh i never had that much fun'' Sandeul thought looking at his and SooJi's hand. 
Suddenly he's cheeks got light red, he blushed.

,,why my cheeks feel so warm now aish ... probably from running..'' ,,there !!'' sandeul thought as he saw the back door entrance of a big black hall. 

Sandeul ranned with her as fast as he could running into the hall , along the water which flew along the coaster they got into until he pulled her into a narrow alley leaded to the cleaning room where everything for cleaning the coaster stood. unfortunately the door was closed and they stood in the narrow alley holding their breath that the security couldnt find them.

Sandeul was about to burst out laughing but the security stood in front of the narrow alley entrance that he holded onto his breath putting his arms next to both sides of SooJi's head leaning closer to her to protect her from being seen. 

,,Why... what is this... why my heart is racing all of a sudden..? did ...did i ran to much ..?'' Sandeul asked himself. 
He broke his view from the entrance and looked down to SooJi who was still looking to the alley entrance where the security was discussing about what to do.

Sandeul looked at her closely, and his heartbeat was increasing. 
,,What... why.. ? ''

,,Oppa... they are gone now.. kajja..'' SooJi was moving her head looking at Sandeul as suddenly their lips touched lightly. 

SooJi's eyes opened wide and her faced filled itself with a red color same with Sandeul. 

Sandeuls heartbeat was increasing fastly, he leaned back looking at SooJi who was stunned by the happening. 

,,M....m...mian i leaned a bit to close... i'm ...i'm sorry...'' he said and gulped. 

SooJi was shaking her head slowly. 
,,A...animnida... g...gwaenchana...'' 

Sandeul grabbed her hand running to the outside of the Theme park. 
,,K....kajja le... let's go back to the Entertainment... or ..d....do u wanna go to dorm since it's already eve?'' he asked her keep blushing and stuttering. 

,,D..Dorm oppa'' stuttered SooJi as well. 

,,B...But i wanted to meet up with Laila either so i can go by myself she  isnt far from here .... '' SooJi said. 

,,Are you sure ? '' he asked looking at her. 

SooJi nodded lightly. 

,,Well then... s...see u tomorrow ... sleep and dream well...'' he said. making his way slowly back to the Entertainment. 

SooJi short POV

,,Oppa... they are gone now.. kajja..'' SooJi was moving her head looking at Sandeul as suddenly their lips touched lightly. 


SooJi's eyes opened wide and her faced filled itself with a red color same with Sandeul. 

,,WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE !!! OMO OMO OMO LITTLE SOOJI IN THERE CALM DOWN CALM DOWN THIS IS AN ACCIDENT !! OH GODDD ... this...is...a ...dream... i....isnt it ??'' she thought panically.
 

Sandeul leaned back looking at SooJi who was stunned by the happening. 

,,M....m...mian i leaned a bit to close... i'm ...i'm sorry...'' he said and gulped. 

SooJi was shaking her head slowly. 
,,A...animnida... g...gwaenchana...'' 

 

,,ottokashi ottokashi ottokashi !!!!''

Sandeul grabbed her hand running to the outside of the Theme park. 


,,K....kajja le... let's go back to the Entertainment... or ..d....do u wanna go to dorm since it's already eve?'' he asked her keep blushing and stuttering. 

,,D..Dorm oppa'' stuttered SooJi as well. 

,,B...But i wanted to meet up with Laila either so i can go by myself she  isnt far from here .... '' SooJi said. 


,,Are you sure ? '' he asked looking at her. 

,,Nooo i'm not sure i just want to go home alone that u cant see my reaction and my feel for you since 2 years oppa !!!''

SooJi nodded lightly. 

,,Well then... s...see u tomorrow ... sleep and dream well...'' he said. making his way slowly back to the Entertainment. 

SooJi looked after him touching her lips lightly.

,,M...ma...ma first kiss....'' she said holding her shirt near the chest breathing deep.

,,that....was a day... full of butterflies... and now... those butterflies..... exploded in 100.000.000 million more....''  she thought and walked home slowly.