Bonus #1

Engraved Destiny
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!
First, I'm very sorry it's taken me so long to post this bonus drabble. It's been so many months since I had promised this bonus... I feel bad for making you guys wait so long, especially after you made this story get featured!
And about that, I really want to thank you guys for all the love you gave to Engraved Destiny! I didn't expect so much support and it makes me sincerly happy that you enjoyed it!
Thank you so sooo much <3

For those of you who managed to wait until now, here is the first bonus drabble.
It is kinda short (1700 words though) but I hope you'll enjoy it.
I planned about 5-6 drabbles so far. I'll try (really really try, I take this as a personal challenge) to update at least once a week! I'm not making any promise but I'll really try.

I hope you will enjoy reading a little more about this story.
My writing is a little rusty since I couldn't write these past months, please forgive me for the mistakes, typos and weird english...

For your love, thank you again <3

 

 

 

/The following scene takes place right after the last chapter (like, really right after, it's the continuation ;D)/

 

Drabble One: The Real Name.

 

 

As he kissed Donghae, Hyukjae felt the younger's lips forming a smile against his own plump mouth. The brunet pulled away a little, warm breath hitting the red-head’s mouth, slightly tickling his wet flesh.

“Does it mean... that we'll go out on a date?” the younger breathed out, grinning widely.

Donghae’s smile was so bright and dazzling. Even if he would never show it, Hyukjae was completely melting from the inside.
He was still dazed from their kiss and unable to utter a word coherently. Everything felt like a dream. He couldn’t take his eyes off the cute little brunet beaming at him, fascinated by the beautiful sparkles of hope he could see in Donghae’s warm brown orbs.

“Hmm”, he hummed and shrugged.

He was trying to look like he didn’t care but truth was he was nearly squealing inside. The sensation of Donghae’s soft lips, of their first kiss, was still lingering on his lips, making his skin tingle and his heart flutter with a crazy fuzzy feeling.

He had given his first kiss to the boy he loved, his first and only love, the one whose name was engraved on his body. He was so happy and blissful inside, he felt like he was walking on air.
Definitively, he wanted to go on a date with the younger. He just couldn’t express it.

Despite his attempts to keep a straight face, a tiny smile made his lips curl up. Donghae’s smile widened as the brunet obviously managed to read through Hyukjae’s cryptic reply. The red-head was so glad that Donghae could understand the things he wasn’t able to say with words. It made his love for the boy grow even stronger. He just wanted to pull him into another kiss.
But there was something he needed to fix first.

He was more than gleeful that Donghae had chosen him over his dream to dedicate himself to his ‘true soul-mate’. He knew it was the ultimate proof of the brunet’s sincere feelings, because he (strangely) had no idea that the name on his chest was Hyukjae’s true name.

Yet, as much as he liked the thought of being loved and chosen for who he was -and not just because of a tattoo-, he knew it was time to tell his lovely mate the truth and clear up the misunderstanding about his nickname.

“By the way", he muttered and leaned forward again. His lips brushed over Donghae's mouth lovingly. He felt the younger shiver and a sensation of delight spread inside his chest knowing he had such a strong effect over the other. "There's something you might want to know", he mysteriously confessed.

"Y-Yes?" Donghae softly inquired. His eyes seemed a little unfocused, squinting as he stared back at Hyukjae. His cheeks cutely flushed a little more.

Hyukjae’s smile grew wider at the sight. He refrained himself from just stealing another kiss from the younger.

"Eunhyuk's just a nickname", he quietly told him, feeling his stomach making a looping as the words came out. He felt nervous and excited at the same time. "Lee Hyukjae, that's my real name, you silly."

Donghae blinked once, and then twice. He kept staring into Hyukjae's eyes, looking so cute and so lost as he proceeded the words. Then he kept staring, as if he couldn’t understand.
Reluctantly, the red-head pulled away and intently watched the other, waiting for the younger’s reaction.

"What?" Donghae eventually blurted out.

"My name isn't Eunhyuk", the elder patiently repeated. “You keep saying you love me and want us to date, but you don’t even know my real name?” he snorted, though he was just teasing.

“Real name?” Donghae dumbly repeated.

Hyukjae wanted to laugh. Donghae was just too cute. He could almost see the smoke escaping from the younger’s ears becau

Please log in to read the full chapter