PART 2

Noona

It’s been weeks since EXO started their ‘ Wolf ‘ promotions and they had gone to several radio shows and variety shows already but this was the first time that only one member of EXO was going to guest on a radio show alone and that one member was Baekhyun.

Upon hearing the notice, he had been very nervous as all the while during their activities, he was with s but this time he was going to be alone. But then he remembered Seohyun’s words and started to calm down. And speaking of Seohyun, they had exchanged numbers after that one meeting and kept in touch in touch with others often. He was one of the few members that had Seohyun’s number.

Baekhyun was now looking through the script that one of the staff members of Sukira gave him when he arrived. He was outside the recording room with VIXX’s N and Chocolat’s Tia who were the other guests for the radio show too. Super Junior’s Ryeowook was the host of Sukira and he was inside the recording room doing all the preparations and looking through the script too. While Baekhyun was looking through the script, his phone beeped signaling a new notification. When he swept open his phone’s lock, he saw that he received a new message from Seohyun.

From : Seohyun noona

Annyeong Baekhyun-ah ~ I heard that you have an individual schedule on Sukira today :) Remember, do not be nervous and just have fun ~ I’m sure Ryeowook Oppa will help you too :)

A smile crept on his face unknowingly after reading it.

To : Seohyun noona

Thank  you noona :) By the way, how did you know that I had an individual schedule today ? :o

A reply came immediately after a few minutes later.

From : Seohyun noona

I look out for my juniors too, you know ;) Anyways I need to go now, I have practice. Sorry that I can’t stream your radio show now but I promise that I’ll watch it after it gets uploaded by Sukira’s official website :)

A huge grin was now visible on his face and the people around him were curious why was he smiling so widely while looking at his phone, that was totally suspicious.

When the staffs told everyone to go inside the recording room, he gave his phone to the manager so that he won’t be disturbed and he looked through the script once more before he went inside. He was not so nervous after messaging Seohyun which was a mystery.

[ SUKIRA RECORDING STARTS ]

*Ryewook starts the show with some opening comments and asks the guests to introduce themselves*

“ Annyeonghaseyo, VIXX’s leader N immnida “

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Chocolat’s Main Dancer Tia immnida “

“ Annyeonghaseyo, EXO’s eyeliner Baekhyun immnida “

“ Wahh such pretty and handsome guests have arrived today !~ The introductions were all nice but Baekhyun-ssi, you’re not wearing any eyeliner today so why did you indroduce yourself as EXO’s eyeliner ? “ Ryeowook asked.

“ Ah, I had put on a lot of eyeliner when we debuted but now my usage of eyeliner has been reduced in this promotion hahahaha “ Baekhyun replied.

“ Ahhh, I get it now so let’s move on neh ? “

---------------------- SKIPS ---------------------------------

“ So Baekhyun-ssi, how do you feel about this comeback ? “ Ryeowook asked.

“ It feels great to be on stage with a new song and image after a long time ~ But it was hard and I experienced many things because of our comeback preparation “

“ Oh ! What did you experience ? “ Ryeowook was now curious.

“ I went through a depression slump because of the stress from the comeback preparation and I lost some weight because of that too “

“ Ahhh, I’ve experienced this too before. The people around me helped me overcome it back then, what about you ? How did you overcome it ? “

“ Ah, I don’t know if I’m allowed to say this but there’s this noona that I like that gave me this bracelet “ he said while showing the bracelet that he was wearing on his left wrist to the camera and the guests, “ She gave me many helpful advices and told me to always be the strong and fun Baekhyun that I always was and she really motivated me. Her words made me see things in a different way, in a more positive way and I’m thankful to her for that “ He said although he hesitated to say it first and he don’t know what consequences this would bring but he had the need to say things about the wonderful lady.

“ Omo, I’m very curious who is this noona you’re talking about. What if she’s listening to this right now ? “ Ryeowook asked.

“ She is not listening to this right now as she’s busy but she promised that she’ll watch it when the video gets uploaded online “ Baekhyun said.

“ Is she from SM too ? Or someone whom you know personally ? “ N asked.

“ Ermm, she’s from SM “ Baekhyun hesitantly said.

“ Omo, who is she ? “ Tia wondered.

“ Okay since Baekhyun is from the same company as me, I’m going to save him before he gets himself into danger zone, “ Ryeowook said and changed topics immediately.

“ Now it’s time for the corner which many fans who are listening right now would like it, it’s the ‘ Ask the person ‘ time !~ Babam ~ In this corner, fans who are listening right now can ask questions to the guests who arrived today by messaging to this number, 6422, so please send in your questions now ~ “ Ryeowook announced. (( I know, the corner’s name is so nice and unique ha ha ha -.- ))

“ Oh, we just received a question. It’s from 108-nim and it’s for Baekhyun-ssi. Baekhyun Oppa, what is your ideal type ? “ Ryeowook tried to imitate a girl’s voice.

“ Ermm, I like girls who are a little bit chubby and not skinny and someone who can control me because I tend to get out of control hahaha “ Baekhyun replied.

“ Ahhh, so a noona ? “ Ryeowook questioned.

“ If I really love her then age does not matter to me “ Baekhyun replied.

“ What if she’s around your mother’s age ? “ Ryeowook asked.

“ Ahhh it’s okay hahahaha “ Baekhyun replied wittily which caused laughter from the staffs and guests.

 ------ SKIPS ---------

“ Recently, EXO chose BoA as the sunbae that they respect the most right ? “ Ryeowook asked.

“ Neh “ Baekhyun nodded.

“ But I heard that there is another sunbae ? Is that true ? “ Ryeowook asked.

“ Ah yes, personally for me I like Girls’ Generation sunbae “

“ Oh, since this is a viewable radio, why don’t you send a video message to them ? “ Ryeowook suggested. N and Tia then clapped and encouraged him to send a video message.

Baekhyun then looked at the main camera, “ Annyeonghaseyo Girls’ Generation sunbaenim. I’m Baekhyun from EXO. We, EXO really respect sunbaenim. 9 girls who always manages to smile even after many tiring schedules when we get tired from just going to music shows and it’s been almost 6 years already. Sunbaenims are very charismatic on stage and has a lot of energy. EXO will work hard in the future so I hope you will watch after EXO and give us many love. Kamsa-habnida. Saranghabnida. “ Baekhyun then smiled widely after sending such a cheesy video message. All of the people there was then teasing him for being so cheesy.

After a while, they started to calm down, N then asked something. “ Can I send a video message too ? “

“ Of course, you can “ Ryeowook encouraged him.

“ Deh, Annyeonghaseyo Seohyun sunbaenim, “ Upon hearing the lady’s name from N’s mouth, Baekhyun unknowingly clenched his fist and felt uncomfortable and he didn’t know why. “ I’ve been a big fan of you and I’ve declared that you’re my ideal type on many shows already. I’ve met you in waiting rooms and backstage a few times before and you treated me and my members very nicely. I even got the chance to teach you dance moves from our song and it was a really happy and honorable moment for me. I hope we’ll meet more in the future and get to perform together one day. Thank you “

“ Wahhhh ~ Such a manly confession from N-ssi, I hope Seohyunnie will watch this show “ Ryeowook commented. Baekhyun then suddenly did not want Seohyun to wacth this later.

Everyone was cheering and clapping for N’s confession but somehow Baekhyun found it hard to take in what he heard and support him. But nonetheless, he faked a smile and clapped half-heartedly.

--------- SKIPS -------------

“ Ahhh, it’s sad to say that our time in Sukira has now come to an end but I hope you guys will come again. Since Tia-ssi did get the chance to speak that much, let’s give her the chance to say the closing comment. “ Ryeowook encouraged as he turned over to the next page of the script.

“ Ah thank you, Ryeowook sunbaenim. Chocolat just came back with a new album recently and our title track is ‘Black Tinkerbell’. I hope all of you will listen to it and give many love and support to Chocolat and our new album, thank you !~ “ Tia said.

“ Ah thank you Tia-ssi, so now everyone say bye now ~ “ Ryeowook said.

“ BYE !~ “ all their voice chorused together.

They then stood up and took a group photo together before heading to their respective homes.

------- SKIPS ----------

Baekhyun reached the dorm at around 2+ am, still in deep thoughts because of N’s video message. He didn’t know why was he so bothered by it. When he opened the dorm’s door, he was shocked to see all the other 11 members in the living room with a creepy expression on their face and they were all infront of the laptop. ‘ I guess they streamed the radio show …. Ohgod, then they’ll find out about Seohyun noona ‘ He thought and he panicked.

“ So let’s start from the name of this noona of yours, shall we ? “ Kai said with a smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Hello, i've not proof-read this yet so there may be typos and mistakes :# I'm sorry if the update was late and i hope this chapter wasn't a disappointment :/ If Baekhyun says anything in the future that is somehow similar or related to Seohyun then I may post a seqeul of this :) And the things that Baekhyun said in the radio show ( SUKIRA ) with Chen and his ideal type reminded me of Seohyun so I made this story :)