PART 1

Noona

Baekhyun was thinking hard about EXO’s comeback preparation, after being informed that their new concept would be ‘Wolves’ . It’s been a year since their debut without any comeback so probably many people would have great expectations of them . Their MAMA concept was already so stressful with all those super powers and coming from another planet and now another hard concept arrives; but who was he to complain, he chose this path and it was his dream . Suddenly he was reminded of his family and his friends from high school, he missed the non-celebrity life a lot .

Baekhyun was alone in the practice room after all the members left for their dorm, excusing himself by saying that he wanted to practice more . He looked around the practice room, he only used to see SM’s signature sky background in the SM’s artistes’ practice video but now he was practicing with EXO in the same room used by many talented and famous artistes’ . Kangta, BoA, DBSK, CSJH, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, F(x)’s poster were posted on the wall beside the mirror . And among the big seniors’ posters, there was EXO’s poster too .

All the memories of pushing himself over the limit and practicing all night long so that he can catch up with the other EXO members gushed into his head . In the midst of his thoughts, the practice’s room door opened revealing a tall slim lady .

“ Oh sorry, I didn’t know that there was someone in here “ a femine voice spoke .

Beakhyun looked up and upon seeing who was at the door, he quickly stood up and bowed 90 degrees . “ Oh Annyeonghaseyo Seohyun Sunbaenim, I can just leave . You can use this room, I’ll use another room “

“ Oh no it’s okay, we can just use the same room and anyways I don’t need that much space hahahaha “ her laughter sounded like a chime of bells . She then headed to the side of the room to put her belongings aside before she started to stretch .

Baekhyun just froze on the spot . For god sake, he was alone with a Girls’ Generation member in the same room !! ALONE . IN THE SAME ROOM . He then just shook the thought away and started to practice the dance moves that the EXO members were taught that day for their comeback song .

“ Oh is that a new choreography for your group’s new song ? “ the lady spoke again

“ Ah, yes Sunbaenim “ he stopped practicing and then stood stiffly without facing her .

“ Just call me Seohyun noona or Juhyun noona, Baekhyun-ah ~ Is it really awkward talking to me ? Because during SMTOWN Concerts, you conversed with Taeyeon unnie really comfortably “ she jokingly said to make things less awkward

He was shocked that she realised about his comfortable relationship with Taeyeon, but of course they were members of the same group so she would probably know that . Yes, currently his favourite Girls' Generation member is Taeyeon because he is attracted to her voice and her outgoing personality but he only thinks of her as a Sunbae .

“ Oh, no it’s not that it’s awkward being with Sunbae .. It’s just because I’m tired “

“ Oh are you okay ? Don’t you want to go to your dorm and rest ? It’s pretty late and I guess you and your members have been practicing since early morning, you might faint if you continue this and I’m sure your fans won’t like it . Go home and rest !~ “ he could sense worry in her voice.

“ What about you sunbae ? Why are you here in the night ? Girls’ Generation’s member has more schedules than EXO so I think you should be the one resting more sunbae “

“ Oh I’m here to brush up my moves for Girls’ Generation’s Girls & Peace World Tour and call me noona, sunbae sounds awkward “ she said as she came closer to him and sat down on the wooden floor . “ Come sit down, let’s talk “ she said as she motioned her hand to tell him to sit down on the floor beside her . Baekhyun hesitated to sit down but at the end he sat down but his body was stiff .

As they talked, he became more comfortable with her and even shared his inner feelings to her which he have not told anyone yet, even his own members . That was the power of Seohyun . She could make anyone trust her but of course she won’t do it for bad purposes . Seohyun and Baekhyun understands each other because they both have the same career and since Seohyun has more experiences, she gave him words of advices which motivated him a lot . He had never felt this great being with Taeyeon . Although Seohyun was just one year older than him, her words were more mature and wiser .

“ Now, always be confident of yourself and do not push yourself too hard . A voice like yours is heavenly and people might have great expectations from you but don’t think too much of that and just sing like you do in the showers or when practicing . You’re quite a good dancer too . Have enough rest and fun too ~ And enjoy your time on stage and most of all spend time with your members so that you won’t have thoughts like these anymore, okay ? “ she said and he noticed the sincere care on her voice and words .

She then started to take off the bracelet that she has been wearing and then grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist and tied it onto his wrist . “ My mother gave me this when Girls’ Generation received a black ocean on 2008, I was really depressed after that horrible event but she gave me words of wisdom and this bracelet and I was really motivated by her and this bracelet has been like a lucky charm for me . It’s already been 5 years since I have this and I think it’s lucky charm will still linger on me even after I don’t wear it so I’m giving this to you so that you and the other EXO members will do well in your lives too and I hope you’ll become the strong and fun Baekhyun always “ She showed him a beautiful sincere smile .

“ Thank you Seohyun noona “