The Happily Ever After

The Masquerade Project

Two months. That's how long Kyungsoo watched how Jongin avoided him like a plague. He winces everytime Jongin excuses himself to any conversation he had when Kyungsoo was near. And, it really displeases Kyungsoo. He tried to approach the taller guy and talked to him. He just wanted to straighten his relationship with Jongin. But, it was really difficult. It was like he was playing hide-and-seek with Jongin.

"Karma's a , right?" Baekhyun asked over his cup of coffee. It was their day-off today so they decided to spend their time in the cafe shop. Kyungsoo just shot his bestfriend a glare.

"How's your after Mr. Park shoved his in it?" Kyungsoo casually asked as he stirred his tea.

The question made Baekhyun choke on his hot coffee. He quickly grabbed the glass of water sitting on the table and drank it to calm himself. After calming down, he shot Kyungsoo a dirty look. Kyungsoo just smiled innocently at him, eyes blinking at him.

“Well, let’s just say, he was good. Very good that he made me scream in delight.” Baekhyun casually commented with a cheeky grin as he watched Kyungsoo’s face turned from stoic to horror.

“Too much information, Baek.” Kyungsoo said as he sipped his tea.

“Is that too much? Well, Soo, we have promised each other that we will talk everything about our boyfriends when we got—“

“Woah Woah Woah! You’re ing Mr. Park?”

“Wrong. He’s doing that to me. And, it was really good. Actually, we’re currently dating.”

“Since when?”

“Since last week?”

“Last week. As far as I remember, you keep telling me you want to kill him and bury him on the ground last week.”

“That was before he surprised me with this huge teddy bear that confessed all his feelings for me. Then, we went on a dinner date. Ohh, it was so romantic, Soo! Remember the time when my mother tells us fairytales every night. It was happening to me now.” Baekhyun said in a dreamy manner, making Kyungsoo want to throw his tea to him.

“I thought you hate him.” Kyungsoo muttered, still in disbelief that he’s bestfriend is dating.

“In the past.” Baekhyun answered as he put a slice of cake in his mouth. Kyungsoo was still in the process of taking the information and Baekhyun was displeased that he’s bestfriend was not happy for him. “Are you not happy for me?”

“Of course, I’m happy. It’s just that . . . it’s quite unbelievable.” Kyungsoo confessed.

“Unbelievable?”

“Yes. You’re the kind of guy who rejected and used guys as if they are your pleasure slave. Now, you’re here, telling me that you are dating the guy you hated the most.”

“That’s true love, my dear boy.” Baekhyun cheekily answered as he giggled like a girl. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at him.

“True love, my .” Kyungsoo threw back at him.

Kyungsoo was really happy that his bestfriend has finally settled in a happy relationship. It was not very healthy to switch partners every night so he was worried in the past. But, it seems like that that masquerade night has given Baekhyun a very beautiful gift. And, it made Kyungsoo jealous of his bestfriend.

At once, Kyungsoo suddenly felt someone holding his hand. He looked up and found Baekhyun looking apologetic at him.

“I’m sorry if I mess up your happily ever after.” Baekhyun apologized sadly. “If I had helped you that night, Joonmyun and—“

“No, Baek. It’s fine.” Kyungsoo interjected, completely not enjoying the topic of the sentence. When Baekhyun opened his mouth to speak about his fairytale with Joonmyun, his mind goes elsewhere and he started to think of Jongin.

It was quite horrifying in his case. He would have been thinking about Joonmyun, his prince, but his mind tells him otherwise.

“No!” Baekhyun cried in annoyance. “You keep on avoiding this question for months, Kyungsoo. You need to tell me the truth. What’s happening with you?”

“What are you talking about?” Kyungsoo whispered in anger as he took his hand away from Baekhyun. “There’s nothing happening. Joonmyun and I are friends. That’s it.”

“I’m not talking about Joonmyun.” Baekhyun said. “I’m talking about Jongin.”

Although he doesn’t like to admit it, Kyungsoo felt his heart quicken when he heard of his name. God, how he missed that name and maybe, also that person.

He was too immersed about his quickening heartbeat that he forgot Baekhyun’s question. Baekhyun took this opportunity to rant about his distress.

“You know what I notice about this past few weeks, I think you lost interest in Joonmyun. Whenever Joonmyun is talking to you, you never stuttered anymore. You never blushed like crazy or scream in delight when your hands touched together.” Baekhyun paused. “It seems like everything is going around now, Kyungsoo. I observed you. Whenever you go near Jongin, your hands shake in nervousness. Your face will fall down when you found him avoiding you. You always stared at him in such a longing look. You even stopped to hear the latest gossips about him.”

There was a pause between the two best friends. Kyungsoo was stunned. He never thought that he did those. And, this made him afraid of Baekhyun’s next words. Kyungsoo closed his eyes for a moment as if expecting a huge bomb coming on his way.

“I think you’re inlove with him.”

At once, Kyungsoo stood up from his seat and walked outside the café with Baekhyun running behind him.

“You’re running away again?” Baekhyun shouted, making the onlookers looked at the both of them.

“What do you expect? Do you want me to kneel before him and praise his almighty body?” Kyungsoo retorted sarcastically.

Baekhyun was in fury. He never liked sarcastic answer. He caught up with Kyungsoo and turned the boy to him. But, to his surprise, he found Kyungsoo with tears rolling down his cheeks. He quickly gathered the boy in his arms and shushed him just like what he did when they were young.

“I’m not telling you to confess to him, Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun started. “I just want you to tell me the truth. It’s obvious that you like him. But, you’re running away.”

“Baek, you already know what he did. He avoided me. I don’t want that to happen when I confessed. Yes, I like him. And, yes, I might be inlove with him but this is so wrong. If this is Joonmyun rejecting me, I should have taken the rejection fine. But, this is Jongin and strangely, his rejection means a lot to me.”

Baekhyun says no more after that. He gathered the younger boy in his arms and let him cry with all his might.

 

 

“So, are you coming?” Baekhyun asked with an excited tone, the food in his mouth flying over Kyungsoo’s face. Kyungsoo cringed in disgust as he wiped the sticky particles from his face.

He let out a sigh before answering, “No, Baekhyun. The last time I went to a masquerade party, I ended up sleeping with somebody that I was not supposed to sleep with. I don’t want to suffer another consequence, Baek.”

Baekhyun pouted as he watched the younger one wiped the food particles on his face. Even though it was clear that Kyungsoo was not coming with him, Baekhyun was still persistent to bring Kyungsoo in the party.

 “But, there will be Japanese and Chinese cuisine.”

“I can order or make those foods.”

The Script will be there.”

“I’m not a fan.”

“There will be a pool there.”

“I don’t even know how to swim.”

Baekhyun’s patience was slowly thinning. Instead of exploding and screaming at Kyungsoo, he let out a sigh of defeat.

“Soo, forget what happen in the past. It’s already eight months. Move on, Bex.” Baekhyun whined.

Kyungsoo turned around and stared at him sharply that made the older boy gasped in surprise and fright. “You’re easy to say that, Baek, because you’re not the one who felt it. Try to stand in my shoes and know the feeling of being shunned by the person you like the most.”

“Then, confess to him.” Baekhyun erupted as he stood up from his seat. The chair created an irritating screech on the floor that adds up to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun’s annoyance with each other.

“That’s the stupidest thing I heard from a stupid person.” Kyungsoo remarked.

“That’s the lamest excuse I heard from the lamest person.” Baekhyun threw back.

They glared at each other, trying to drown each other with the heavy atmosphere. They are too blind and too deaf to notice that someone has entered the office break room. That person stopped in the middle of the room, between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun in a ridiculous position.

“ off!” Kyungsoo barked before storming out of the room. Baekhyun kicked the chair near him in anger as he raked his hair in annoyance. His eyes spotted the man who was still standing in a ridiculous position.

“What the hell are you doing?” Baekhyun bellowed.

“J-just going to drink some coffee.” the man answered.

“For goodness sake, then do it, Jongdae!”

 

 

“Stupid Baekhyun,” Kyungsoo muttered as he punched the button of the fax machine before him. The anger was still planted deep in his heart and it seems like it stayed there for too long, considering that it’s already five days since they shout with each other.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo never stayed mad with each other more than one hour.

The thought made Kyungsoo want to smash the fax machine before him. He wanted to destroy things. He wanted to transfer his frustrations, his heartbreak and misery to the machine. Atleast, this machine will not cry or die. But, if those frustrations were kept inside Kyungsoo’s heart, he knew he will explode.

He was starting to punch the buttons with his fist when Joonmyun entered the room, only to find the angry Kyungsoo torturing the poor machine.

“Uhhhmm, Kyungsoo?” he called out. The latter jumped in shock and turned his head towards him, asking him what’s wrong. “You’re murdering the fax machine.” Joonmyun pointed out.

Kyungsoo looked back at the thing before him and found the machine glaring at him with those red fiery lights. Looks like the machine can’t handle his frustrations.

He let out a tired sigh and flopped down the chair beside him. Joonmyun looked at him with face full of concern before closing the room.

“Is there something wrong, Kyungsoo?” he asked.

“Have you ever fell inlove, Joonmyun?” Kyungsoo asked completely out of blue.

Joonmyun was taken aback by the question. He wasn’t expecting that kind of question since Kyungsoo always initiated talk about work, about the weather or about the coffee he had made. But, love? It was not a regular topic between the boss and the secretary.

“Uhmmm, love? Well, no.” Joonmyun answered bashfully as he scratched his neck to ease the awkwardness.

“What will you do when you accidentally told him that you don’t like him and that everything between you is a mistake? What will you do when your loved one started avoiding you?” Kyungsoo asked, his eyes never leaving the clean tiles.

Joonmyun was stunned once again by the question. Well, Joonmyun was a very intelligent man. You can ask him anything and he will give you his best answer. But, when it comes to love? Let’s just say, our Joonmyun was never the best choice to go for an advice. He doesn’t know anything about it. It seems like Cupid has forgotten there was a man named Joonmyun in his list.

But, Joonmyun tried his best to answer the question.

“I actually haven’t yet experience this, Kyungsoo. But, if ever I encounter this kind of situation in the future, I will not say sorry abruptly,” Joonmyun said.

Kyungsoo looked up at him and gave him one of his confused expression. Everyone will say sorry atleast when they said something hurtful.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because it will never be accepted. A person in pain needs space for thinking and deciding. Saying sorry suddenly will not be the best choice to do. It will only remind the person the words and actions you have caused him pain. Try letting him cool down. And, when the time when he’s ready and you’re ready, let out a sorry and add some sincerity in it. That way he will know that you mean it.”

“But, there will still be a gap between the two of you.” Kyungsoo reasoned out.

“Then, fill the gap. I know it will cause you time and effort. But, it’s your words that created this gap. Atleast, try to fill it. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Let time heal the wounds. Let peace calm him down. But, you, Kyungsoo, will be the one who will cover the scars with new memories.”

“But, what if—“

“Stop with the ‘what if’s’, Kyungsoo. Don’t assume the future if you, yourself, are not sure yet. You’re just insecure. Man up, Kyung. You can do it.” He said before giving Kyungsoo his infamous bright smile.

Silence covered the place but not with awkwardness. Actually, the silence was comfortable and it helped to clear Kyungsoo’s mind. Everything was clear now. He can see everything in light now.

He admits it now.

He loves Jongin so much.

“Thanks, Joonmyun.” Kyungsoo whispered out before rewarding Joonmyun a smile and a hug.

“Tell me, Kyungsoo. Are you having a problem with apologizing?” Joonmyun asked.

“No. I’m having a problem accepting the fact that I fell inlove with my knight, not my prince.” Kyungsoo said, looking up to Joonmyun with a smile.

Joonmyun pushed him gently then patted his head. “Then, go on, Kyungsoo. Get your knight in shining armor.”

He was expecting Kyungsoo bolting outside the room with determination in his eyes. Instead, the shorter boy just gazed at him with an unreadable expression.

“Uhmm, Kyungsoo? Aren’t you going to get your knight now?”

“I have something to tell to my prince first.” Kyungsoo said, giving Joonmyun his bright smile.

Joonmyun shrugged the idea of Kyungsoo confessing to his prince. But, the realization hit him when he looked around the closed room with Kyungsoo standing before him, smiling at him.

He was Kyungsoo’s prince.

“Well, my prince, I liked you.” Kyungsoo confessed, his cheeks were dusted by a pink hue.

Joonmyun looked around the place with awkwardness. He doesn’t know what to reply. “Uhmm, thank you?”

“You’re welcome.” Kyungsoo replied. “But, I should be the one to thank you. Thank you for opening my eyes, for making everything clear and for giving me a chance to clear this mistake. Thank you, my first love.” Kyungsoo whispered before tiptoeing and planting a kiss on Joonmyun’s smooth cheeks.

Joonmyun was left stupefied after the kiss. Kyungsoo distanced himself to him then gave him another smile. He started walking away from Joonmyun to get to the door. But before opening it, he looked back at Joonmyun.

“See you at the masquerade party tonight.”

 

The place was filled with people with their masks. It was like a déjà vu for him. To see the room filled with people with masks reminds him of the time he talked and spent the night with Jongin.

Kyungsoo was looking around, trying to find some familiar face because he was standing for two hours with no acquaintance. His goal was to find Jongin and bring him back. But right now, he needs his bestfriend first.

Luck was beside him when he spotted the brunette boy smiling at his lover and giving him kisses. Without second thought, Kyungsoo walked towards his friend.

“Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo called, snapping the two men from kissing. Baekhyun’s handsome face turned into a frown, making Kyungsoo bite his lips in anxiety. “Can I borrow him for a second?” Kyungsoo pleaded to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun was about say ‘no’ when Chanyeol placed his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulders and shoved the shorter male gently towards Kyungsoo. “Take your time. He practically misses his bestfriend.”

With that, Chanyeol disappeared infront of them before Baekhyun could retaliate. Baekhyun turned to Kyungsoo expectantly with a raised brow, intimidating the shorter male.

With a gulp, Kyungsoo addressed his speech that he had practiced beforehand. “Baek, I’m really sorry for the words that I let go in the past. I know those words hurt you a lot.”

Baekhyun didn’t say anything but only looked at him with indifference. Kyungsoo looked down at the floor because he knows that if he stared at Baekhyun’s eyes a little longer, he might die in agony.

“It looks like I let fear conquered my heart and closed my ears to your advice. I can’t help it. I’m a boy with a broken heart. But, I thanked you, Baekhyun. Without you, I will never realize what I really wanted. Without you, I will forever just live staring and daydreaming. Without you, I will never take a step forward. Without you, I will never meet Jongin. Without you, I will never have a bestfriend.”

Kyungsoo felt tears b in his eyes but he blinked it back and forced himself to say the next words.

“I’m sorry, Baek. Really really sor—“

“Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun called, making the latter jumped in surprise. He looked up expectantly at his bestfriend. “I told you to always look at the eyes of the person you’re talking as if you’re going to bite him.” Baekhyun said with a teasing tone.

Kyungsoo lets out a smile while Baekhyun engulfed the shorter boy in his embrace, crying crazy that he missed the shorter boy. Kyungsoo returned the hug and sniffled at Baekhyun’s arms.

“Ohh no, you don’t.” Baekhyun suddenly said, pushing Kyungsoo gently. “This suit cost me my salary for this month.” He said, patting the imaginary dust on his shoulders.

Still the Baekhyun I know, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“So, do you need my help?” Baekhyun asked, his crescent eyes showing. Kyungsoo just chuckled excitedly. He pointed at Baekhyun’s mask and ordered him to tie his mask because they are in a masquerade party.

“Actually, I need you to our President in my room.” He said with a mischievous smirk.

“Coming right up, Mr. Do.” Baekhyun said before smiling at him then turning to find the person who stole his best friend’s heart.

With a sigh, Kyungsoo walked towards the door and into his room. Perhaps, this night will be the night he will achieve his fairytale.

 

Kyungsoo waited for ten minutes and fifty seconds on his bed. Anticipation, fear and boredom accompanied him as he waited for Baekhyun to bring Jongin to his room.

He has planned this thing a week ago without the help of anyone. After the brief talk he had with Junmyeon, he thought of a plan to make Jongin his. Junmyeon was right. He should not do things abruptly. He should let time heal Jongin and let peace cloud Jongin’s mind.

And so, he waited.

He waited for an occasion or meetings that will cross his and Jongin’s fate. Strangely, the masquerade party decided to stop before his door on Sunday morning. And, Kyungsoo knew this is his chance to clear everything he had done wrong.

A series of ‘Mr. Byun, why did you brought me here’, ‘You need to rest, Mr. Kim’ and ‘But, I’m not tired’ was heard before the door was opened and Jongin was shoved inside the room with Baekhyun winking at Kyungsoo.

Jongin was supposed to glare at Baekhyun but he was greeted by a closed door and a quiet place. He stood up from his seat and began to dust his suit in annoyance.

 “What the—“ Jongin stopped his rant when he met the pair of eyes he was trying to avoid this past two months.

“Jongin.” Kyungsoo whispered, smiling at the thought that Jongin was infront of him, real and frowning at him. His smile dropped and so is his eyes.

“I don’t know what’s happening, Mr. Do. But, please tell Mr. Byun that he needs to straighten his attitude or else, I’ll fire the both—“

Kyungsoo closed the distance between the two of them with strong defiant steps that even Jongin had to step back in fright.

“Fire me. Avoid me. Do anything you want. But, not tonight. I have my plans tonight. And, my plan involves you and me.” Kyungsoo said before planting a deep kiss on Jongin’s ones.

Jongin was shocked by Kyungsoo’s confident speech. But, he was more shocked that he was becoming submissive to Kyungsoo’s kiss.

This was not supposed to happen. He was suppose to avoid Kyungsoo, forget him, and let his brother have him. He was not supposed to take Kyungsoo’s happy ending.

So, he pushed Kyungsoo away from him and told him, “This is wrong. You were supposed to be with Junmyeon, not me.”

Every word sliced Kyungsoo’s heart. Now, he knows what Jongin had felt when he told him that it was a mistake.

“I love you.” Kyungsoo whispered, more than pleaded Jongin.

“No, you’re wrong, Kyungsoo.” Jongin shakes his head, trying to get rid of the words that will hurt him. “This is a mistake. You love Junmyeon, not me. He is your prince. The man of your dreams. Your happy ending. Not me. I’m just the boy who made mistakes with you. I just forced you. I’m really sorry.”

Jongin’s words made Kyungsoo’s tears to fall down his cheeks. Jongin was rejecting his confession. He was breaking his poor little heart. He closed his eyes for a minute, trying to sink everything.

No. I can’t let him go away.

I love him.

“Kyungsoo, I’m really—“

“Shut up. You don’t ing know what I feel. You’re not a storyteller, Jongin, so don’t act like you know everything in my life.” Kyungsoo hissed, angry tears slowly replacing the soft tears on his cheeks.

“But, guess what? I know everything.” Jongin bellowed back. “I saw you confessing to Junmyeon. I saw you hugged him. I saw you kissed him. I saw everything, Kyungsoo. I, maybe not a storyteller, but, you, Do Kyungsoo, are a liar! A man who tricked two guys with one confession.” 

Kyungsoo grabbed a fistful of Jongin’s shirt, his teeth was grinding with each other in anger.

“Shut up! You don’t know anything! You are avoiding me for months! I tried to talk to you but you always vanished like the wind. Junmyeon was kind enough to help me open my eyes.”

“Then, perhaps, you need him to open your eyes again. I don’t ing care if Junmyeon helped you or not. I just want you out of my life.”

With those words, Jongin pushed Kyungsoo away from him and was about to open the door. But, Kyungsoo was determined and smart. He quickly grabbed Jongin’s shirt and hugged him from the back. If he was not preoccupied with his despair, he would have remembered that Jongin was the one who hugged him like this two months before.

“Don’t leave.” Kyungsoo cried, his tears was streaming down his face and planting dark spots on Jongin’s coat. “Don’t go. Don’t leave me with a broken heart. Please. It hurts to see your back walking away from me. I love you. I love you so much.”

Jongin turned to Kyungsoo and pried Kyungsoo’s hands on his coat. He stared down at Kyungsoo with an unreadable expression.

“Only a fool will love you back.” Jongin said, making Kyungsoo’s heart to shatter into millions of pieces. The strong and hurtful words had made Kyungsoo’s knees to weaken. He dropped pathetically on the ground, trying to regain his breathing.

This is it. This is the real ending of his story.

But, no. It wasn’t.

Kyungsoo felt someone tipped his head and a pair of warm lips pressing against his own. He opened his eyes and found Jongin, staring at him with longing and adoration.

“And, I’m that fool.” Jongin said before enveloping the shorter guy in his arms. Kyungsoo hugged back and buried his face in Jongin’s secure arms.

Kisses, whispers and promises were once born that night as Kyungsoo and Jongin shared each other’s love with each other. As they both reach their heaven, Kyungsoo planted kisses on Jongin’s shoulder, whispering that he will never leave him. Jongin just smiled back and kissed the guy on his lips and brought him to his dreamland.

Kyungsoo was happy. He had finally got his happy ending.

Until, he woke up in the morning, alone on the dishevelled bed with a note beside him.

 

Jongin was gone.

 

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes once again as he stared disgustingly at his best friend who was practically exchanging kisses with his lover. The scene just made Kyungsoo want to puke in everything right now.

“In case, you don’t know I am still here so stop shoving each other’s tongues with each other.” Kyungsoo said, making the two stopped.

The two looked at Kyungsoo with dumb faces but Kyungsoo just shrugged them off and instead, return to his drink.

“I would like to inform you we are in a wedding party so stop doing that or else, Junmyeon will fire the both of you.”

“Ohh come one, Soo. This is a masquerade party. No one will recognize us.” Chanyeol whined before stealing a kiss from Baekhyun.

“Ohh yeah. Tell that to the woman who is giving you weird looks since a minute ago.” Kyungsoo whispered before leaving the two couple to deal with the displeased woman.

It was snowing outside and Kyungsoo mentally cursed himself for not bringing gloves. Instead of walking around the park, he resorted to stare at the falling snow before him. He let out a smile as held his hand to let the soft snow on his palm.

It was three years after that blissful yet shattering night. Kyungsoo was devastated. It seems like after Jongin left that night, everything changed abruptly. Jongin was no longer the CEO of the company. He left the company with a letter, recommending his brother, Junmyeon, for the said job. Kyungsoo left his job and chose to become a wedding planner because he wants to help couples to get their happy ending.

Seeing couple sealed their promises with a kiss before the altar was the best thing Kyungsoo will ever see. If he can’t see himself doing that, he might as well promote himself as a Cupid to help the others.

“How’s the wedding?” someone asked, making Kyungsoo jumped in shock. Scenarios that happened in the past three years plagued him as he turned around to see the man he wanted to despise and hate before him.

Kyungsoo didn’t answer but just stared at the man before him, scrutinizing the mask covering his face. The man scratched his head in uneasiness before walking towards Kyungsoo. Still, Kyungsoo remained stoic.

“I . . . I missed you.”

Kyungsoo’s nose wrinkled in distaste when the gem on the others’ mask shined brightly before him. Blue, he hated blue.

“I knew that you . . . hate me for leaving you for three years. I . . . I just want to resort my feelings for you.”

White feathers. Yuck. It’s too long and almost covered his face.

“Living away from you proves me that I’m an idiot to leave you. I can’t stop thinking of you. I—“

Jongin stopped his confessions when Kyungsoo lightly untie the mask from Jongin’s face. The mask fell down and joined the ground while the two stared at each other’s orbs.

“Why did you left?” Kyungsoo asked, making Jongin chuckled to shake the nervousness out of his body.

“To resort my feelings for you.”

“Why did it take you three years?” Kyungsoo asked, tears coming down from his eyes.

Jongin smiled at him before reaching for his pocket to take something. “To search for the perfect ring for you.” He said before showing the gold ring to Kyungsoo.

“Why is it not in a box?”

“Because we don’t need it. A box is not important because,” Jongin took Kyungsoo’s cold hands, planting soft kisses on the white knuckles before sliding the ring in one of those beautiful fingers. “it is suppose to be on your finger.”

Jongin stared at Kyungsoo’s watery eyes before bringing a hand to caress Kyungsoo’s face. He kissed Kyungsoo’s ring and intertwined it with his.

Kyungsoo closed his eyes, savoring the moment and wishing that it was not just a dream. He opened his eyes, only to feel Jongin’s lips against his own.

The two shared a passionate kiss, trying to tell each other how much they loved each other. They broke the kiss and rested their foreheads with each other.

“I think the priest is already waiting for us in the altar.” Jongin whispered, making Kyungsoo chuckled. “Let’s continue this tonight.” He said before stealing one kiss from Kyungsoo, assuring the latter that this is indeed his happy ending.

 


 

A/N:

I present you the most horrible ending ever.
Ohh goodness! This is not good. I was hurrying to end this story because I got loads of story plotline in my head.
And, now, it ended up real bad and disappointing.

Sorry. ;A;

 

So, this is the end of KaiSoo's Masquerade Projects. If you have question or things that you want to clarify, just ask me here: ask.fm/trollprincess Ask me the most random stuffs. I just really want to talk to someone. ;A; 

Anyway, any XiuHan shippers there?

Thank you for subscribing and reading this story! I appreciate those who comments and those who silently reads. I wuvv you. See you again. :)