The Start

The Masquerade Project

Words: 4,580

Chapter Finished: 09/08/2013

Story Finished: --

 


The weather is nice and so is Do Kyungsoo’s day. Watching his boss’ serious face as the latter read the papers on his hands, seeing the expanse of his boss’ milky white skin, marvelling at his boss’ beauty whenever he smiled at him, tempting to kiss those kissable lips as his boss sipped on his coffee, feeling those soft hands brushed on his skin and hearing the sweet melody of his boss’ “Thank you, Kyungsoo-ssi,” were enough to make his day complete and his heart racing.

“Are you sure you’re not a stalker?” Baekhyun asked as he watched his bestfriend staring lovingly at his oblivious boss. “And, will you please wipe that liquid dripping from your mouth! Ohh my gosh! Why do I even have a creepy bestfriend like you?”

Kyungsoo shot him a look before wiping the saliva using the back of his hand, making Baekhyun cringed in disgust. He threw another glance at Joonmyun’s direction before facing his bestfriend.

“And, you’re a useless bestfriend,” Kyungsoo muttered as he took his knife and began to coat his bread with a butter.

“Excuse me,” Baekhyun pointed out sharply. “As far as I know, I’m a useful bestfriend, seeing the fact I always save your whenever you got stuck on your words everytime Joonmyun is infront of you. Imagine the great embarrassment you will get into if I never existed in your world,”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at his bestfriend’s antics before they land on Joonmyun’s direction. The giddy smile on his face turned into a frown when he found his Prince Charming talking and smiling to an unknown woman, sitting infront of him.

“Baek, who’s that woman with his stomach splayed open and organs protruding from the cut?” Kyungsoo asked, making Baekhyun almost vomit in disgust when he pictured the scene in his mind. Baekhyun searched the café in panic with his phone on his hand, readying himself to dial 911.

“Where’s the dead woman, Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asked in terror, punching the numbers on his phone.

“Sitting with Joonmyun,” Kyungsoo answered with a hint of scorn in his tone. Baekhyun’s eyes flew towards Joonmyun’s direction and found no dead woman with stomach splayed open in the vicinity. Instead, sitting across Kyungsoo’s crush was a woman with milky white skin wearing a formal dress. And if Baekhyun will squint his eyes, he can see the wrinkles surrounding the woman's eyes due to old age.

“That woman? But, she doesn’t have her organs sticking out from her stomach,”

“She will going to have if she doesn’t stay away from Joonmyun within 2836475 miles distance range,”

Baekhyun shot his bestfriend a look before calming down on his seat. Seeing Kyungsoo turned red in jealousy was a cute thing to watch. But, hearing Kyungsoo cursed and threatening to rip the poor woman’s body into two was creepy.

“Bes, stop that! The idea of you killing and eating the lady’s organs was not right. Can you imagine a cute bunny munching a wolf’s heart? That was too uncanny and eerie,” Baekhyun stated. “And, besides, there’s no need for you to get jealous like that. That woman is Joonmyun’s mother!”

Hearing the word ‘mother’, Kyungsoo turned to Baekhyun with confusion in his eyes. “Joonmyun has a mother?”

“What the , Kyungsoo!? Of course. Everyone has a mother! That man is your boss. How come you didn’t know that?” Baekhyun asked in shock. But then, realization hit him and he found himself planting his face on his hands. “Of course, how come you will know? You have never talked to Joonmyun without stuttering and making a fool out of yourself,”

“Hey! I don’t stutter,” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow and was about to open his mouth to spill some of Kyungsoo-embarassing-himself episodes but Kyungsoo beat him. “Okay. I did stutter. But, how can I stop myself when my heart continues to flutter when Joonmyun is around? How can I look straight in his eyes when those same eyes paralyzed me into heaven? How can I—“

“Okay. Enough! I get it now,” Baekhyun lets out a sigh as if his next actions will bring him misery. “Kyungsoo, you’re my bestfriend. Although you’re a fool in love, I still love you. So, I’m going to help you,”

 

Morning came and proclaimed that it was Saturday today. And, this means day-off for Baekhyun while this means ‘No Joonmyun’ Day for Kyungsoo. All should be well for Kyungsoo. He would have drinking coffee in his veranda, writing a story about him and Joonmyun. But, Baekhyun entered his house with no permission then began throwing his clothes in a garbage bag.

“What the hell, Baekhyun!? What are you doing?” Kyungsoo shrieked as he take his clothes out of the garbage bag but Baekhyun continued shoving them inside with the clothes he got inside Kyungsoo’s closet.

“Taking out the garbage,” Baekhyun replied with a casual tone.

“Garbage?! Are you on crack? These are my clothes!”

“Exactly! Your clothes look garbage,”

Kyungsoo was stunned. He was frozen on his spot while staring at Baekhyun’s back. Ohh how he wanted to stab that back multiple times. No one, I repeat, no one ever questioned Do Kyungsoo’s fashion.

“Cut the bullcrap, Kyungsoo. If I hear one more thing about you and fashion, I’m totally going to castrate you,” Baekhyun threatened that made Kyungsoo gulped and nodded swiftly.

Kyungsoo knew it was the end of the argument so he just watched Baekhyun dragged the garbage bag from his room then threw it outside of his house. Goodbye, clothes. . .

After several seconds, Baekhyun returned with a satisfied smile as he dusted his hands expertly. He then turned to his bestfriend and found the latter staring at him with a half-mad, half-confused face.

“Okay.” Baekhyun sighed. “Our first lesson is ‘Fashion that can seduce someone.’ And you, my adorable bestfriend, is the worst dresser of all time,”

“I am not!” Kyungsoo argued.

“Yes, you are. You’re a fashion terrorist. You prefer college nerd fashion which is not cool, by the way. I mean, how can you seduce Joonmyun if you wear a neon sweater and loose khaki pants. Just eew and yucky, my bestfriend,” Baekhyun stated as he snapped his fingers like a diva.

“What do you want me to wear?! Boxers?” Kyungsoo asked in a shriek.

“Maybe,” Baekhyun cooed as he tapped his fingers on his chin, thinking Kyungsoo wearing only boxers. Naaahh! Too innocent. Baekhyun shivered before staring at a gaping Kyungsoo. “Anyway, let’s talk about fashion later. Let’s go shopping!”

 

They did go shopping but it feels like an exercise for Kyungsoo. All the time, Baekhyun will shriek and coo at every clothes he touched and those clothes will be added to Kyungsoo’s 100 bags collection in his arms. He would have thrown those bags at Baekhyun’s head but the latter will find another shop and, well, let’s just say the process repeated once again.

By the end of the shopping time, Kyungsoo was already dead of exhaustion. The only thing he wanted to do is lie on bed and sleep until Monday comes so he can see Joonmyun. Apparently, Baekhyun has some other plans.

“Quick. Wear this,” the older guy threw a black skinny pants at Kyungsoo. “And, this,” Are these black leather boots?! Boots in office!? “And, oooh, look at this! Here, try this too,” Baekhyun threw him a white sleeveless shirt and a black jacket.

After throwing all those clothes to Kyungsoo is the only time Baekhyun faced Kyungsoo with a cheeky smile on his face, anticipating what will Kyungsoo look like. Unfortunately, Kyungsoo just stared at him with his big doe eyes, blinking at the process.

“I said, wear it quickly. I didn’t say that I’ll undress you quickly,” Baekhyun said, his smile turning into frown. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes then walked towards the bathroom.

Baekhyun clapped his hand contently then began to rummage the fashion magazine to see some other styles. Five minutes has passed when the bathroom door opened. Baekhyun turned happily but his happy face turned into a shock, leaving Kyungsoo if it’s a great idea to wear those stylish outfits.

“Wh-what? Do I still look like a college nerd?” Kyungsoo asked as he bowed his head in shame.

“No! Actually, you looked stunning. I mean, come here,” Baekhyun commanded as he led Kyungsoo infront of the mirror to have a better look.

 Kyungsoo brought his eyes up and found a stylish Kyungsoo looking at him with shocked eyes under his glasses. He can’t believe it. He really does look stunning. He almost kissed the man in the mirror for looking handsome with a geek aura.

“The only thing that is ruining this style is this,” Baekhyun said as he took away Kyungsoo’s glasses and break it infront of him.

“What the hell, Baekhyun? That’s my glasses. I can’t work without those!” Kyungsoo shrieked.

“You’re going to use the contact lens I gave you. Arguments are invalid!” Baekhyun stated as he stared down at Kyungsoo, living the shorter guy with no choice.

“Now, what?” Kyungsoo pouted.

“And now, I’m going to teach you how to use your body for seduction,” Baekhyun stated with a malicious grin plastered on his face.

Can somebody call the police? Because Kyungsoo is freaking out.

 

Sunday. The birds are chirping sweet melody outside Kyungsoo’s window. The smell of morning was filling the air and Kyungsoo was happy and contented to stay on his bed for a while. Well, let’s just say, Baekhyun ruin his morning and yanked him out of the house. Now, they’re sitting in the park, watching the people doing their daily business.

“I can’t believe you dragged me here just to watch people jogging,” Kyungsoo whined.

“Actually, no. I’m going to teach you how to seduce people,” Baekhyun pointed out as he scanned the surroundings.

“Here?!” Kyungsoo asked in a screech, looking scandalized as ever.

“Yes, here. This the perfect place. Anyway, back to business!” Baekhyun shouted as he clapped his hand, startling Kyungsoo. “Kyungsoo, you have y lips but innocent eyes. These kind of unique features could make you seduce Joonmyun. As far as I observed, Joonmyun likes innocent people. And, you will going to surprise him,”

“How?”

“By acting innocent, of course. But, you’re going to move, drink, eat, and do everything with some ‘inviting’ actions.” Baekhyun explained with a meek smile.

Lesson Number One

“Now, Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun started as he straightened his back. “I have already told you, you have beautiful eyes. And, these eyes will bring you to Joonmyun’s bed,”

Kyungsoo blushed at Baekhyun’s word but still manage to send the oblivious one a glare.

“Now, look up,” Kyungsoo looked up. “Look down now,” the latter looked down. “Nahh, baby! You looked like you want Joonmyun to adopt you as his son,”

“Do I really look like a baby with that?”

“Yes,” Baekhyun answered shortly. “Now, let me teach you how to seduce someone using the eyes only. Remember, always cast your eyes down as if you’re scared to look up. In that way, you will look innocent and unharmful. But when Joonmyun talked to you, flick your eyes upward like this as if locking him up with the allure your eyes are giving off,” Baekhyun finished.

“Show me,” Kyungsoo giddily asked him.

“I don’t have my eyeliner,” Baekhyun answered in panic. “It might not work,”

“It’s okay,” Kyungsoo answered patiently. “I just want to see how,”

Seeing no way to avoid his bestfriend’s request, Baekhyun sighed and faced Kyungsoo. He looked at the ground as if it was the most interesting in the world. And when Kyungsoo called him, his eyes flew and locked gazes with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo jolted on his seat. He wanted to admit that that action gave him goosebumps. It seems like Baekhyun shoot arrows that pierced Kyungsoo’s feelings with only the eyes. After hearing Baekhyun sighing, Kyungsoo smiled like an idiot as he realized that he was enchanted by Baekhyun’s little trick. 

“Teach me that, Baekhyun! Teach me that trick!” Kyungsoo pleaded as he clutched on Baekhyun’s little arm.

Baekhyun shrugged the hand on his arms and looked at the shorter boy hardly. “Then, look down as if you’re an angel. An innocent angel. When I call your name, look up as if I had told you ‘Come to my bed.’ While you’re at it, try to flash a smile with a faint smirk on it. Okay?”

“Okay,” Kyungsoo responded with eager.

Baekhyun watched Kyungsoo as the latter casted his eyes down. Baekhyun hummed in a satisfied tone because Kyungsoo, indeed, looked like an angel with his eyes down. He looked like a cherubin. So, when Baekhyun called out his bestfriend’s name, the shorter guy flashed his eyes at Baekhyun that sent shivers in Baekhyun’s body.

Unlike Baekhyun’s trick of flickering his eyes in a quick yet seductive way, Kyungsoo flashed his eyes slowly as if he was in a dreamy manner. A matter of seconds, Kyungsoo smiled at him with those innocent yet irresistible lips. Baekhyun can see that Kyungsoo was very awkward with his actions. He was queasy with the unfamiliar way of displaying seduction. But, hell, Baekhyun knew this is enough to seduce Joonmyun. If Kyungsoo perfected the way of casting his eyes up and down, let’s just say not only Joonmyun will be wrapped around his little fingers but also all the boys who happened to see this trick.

“Well, is it bad?” Kyungsoo asked as he rubbed his neck to dismiss the awkward feeling he had.

“It was great!” Baekhyun lied. It was far more than great! Gosh, get your pants ready, Joonmyun. This boy will going to kill you.

Kyungsoo beamed at him before clapping his hands infront of him. “So, what’s next?”

Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts. He glanced around his surroundings, trying to conceal his panic from his bestfriend. Okay, he doesn’t know the next thing they need to do. But, a thought crossed his mind when he remembered a scene in a movie.

He looked back at Kyungsoo who was still staring at him in anticipation before saying, “We’re going to test if you can stop a man in his tracks,”

 

“Baekhyun, this is silly,” Kyungsoo tried to explain as he matched his steps along with Baekhyun’s rapid movements. “No one can stop a man in his tracks with only looking at him,”

Baekhyun turned around and looked at Kyungsoo with a sly smile on his face. “Choose someone for me,” he requested.

Kyungsoo stared at him for a second then realized what does he mean. So, he scanned the surroundings silently, trying to find someone that his bestfriend can seduce. After spotting the perfect person for Baekhyun, he smiled at his bestfriend.

“The one with the blue cap.” Kyungsoo said as he pointed at the man who was walking idly with his pockets inside his pocket. Baekhyun glanced at the man then turned at Kyungsoo with a smile. “Your wish is my command,” he said before disappearing before Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo watched with concentrated eyes as Baekhyun walked closer at the man. He can’t seduce the man if the man didn’t see his eyes. Kyungsoo thought as he observed that the man with the blue cap was walking with his head bowed.

But, Baekhyun proved him wrong. Baekhyun was a very tricky and sly person. If there’s no way, he can truly find a way to achieve something. And, seeing his target walking with his head bowed, Baekhyun purposely bumped his shoulders at the latter. The man looked up and was about to apologize when Baekhyun set up his trick. He flickered his eyes to the man, giving him this allure and seduction, and then cut it short as he continue walking.

It was like magic for Kyungsoo. The target indeed stopped on his tracks and turned to chase Baekhyun. Kyungsoo expected another round of flirtation and him being left behind. It was a normal reaction when Baekhyun had enchanted a random guy. He will completely forget Kyungsoo and focused on how to bring his prey on his bed or the latter's bed.

It was disgusting for Kyungsoo. To see his bestfriend sleeping around like a was the reason he's afraid of having relationships. He is afraid that one day he will be left behind and be listed as some random one night stands like what Baekhyun once did. He doesn't want to be like those guys. He pleaded once to Baekhyun to stop. Fortunately, Baekhyun did stop sleeping around. But, heck, he still continue making out and flirting with different kind of guys.

So, expect Kyungsoo's astonishment, when Baekhyun shouted at the poor guy to stop following him. That's weird, Kyungsoo thought. Baekhyun had never shouted at a guy to stop making advances at him. So, he decided to wait until Baekhyun pushed the poor guy and ran towards Kyungsoo. He still waited for Baekhyun as the latter took his hand and led him away from the park with fast and furious steps. The view of a simple coffee shop appeared before Kyungsoo's eyes and before he knew it, he was sitting on one of their chairs with Baekhyun before him.

His long wait was rewarded by a deep sigh from Baekhyun that was followed by a string of curses. The only word that Kyungsoo managed to catch was the 'when will he stop' and 'he's so weird' from Baekhyun. Tired of playing Sherlock, Kyungsoo decided to break the mystery by asking.

"What happened there?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I pushed the guy away," Baekhyun answered with a tired voice before calling for a waiter.

"Why?" Kyungsoo asked since this is quite rare to see. Baekhyun rejecting a guy? What happened to the world?

"Because he's weird and I don't like him," Baekhyun said as he squinted his eyes in disgust and hatred. "What would you like to drink or eat, Kyungsoo?" he suddenly asked, abandoning his fury for a charming one.

"Just lemon tea," Kyungsoo quickly answered before pressing some question to Baekhyun. "Did you know him?"

"Of course. How could I forget that stupid janitor!" Baekhyun commented harshly. "I really hate him! His frizzly and unruly hair disgusts me. His smile creeps the hell out of me. His height insults me. His twitching eye just makes me want to drown him. I really really hate him!"

Judging by the cruel description of his best friend, Kyungsoo already know who he was pertaining to. "Mr. Park Chanyeol? Kim Jongin's secretary?" Kyungsoo asked for confirmation.

"For the last time, he's not Jongin's secretary! He is just a janitor!" Baekhyun fumed. "I can't believe I set up one of my tricks on him! My life will be forever in chaos! He will forever going to bother me! I don't want his filthy hands on me! Gosh! Imagining him just kissing me . . . .  Aargh! Disgusting!!"

"But--"

"Let's forget that disgusting thing, Kyungsoo. Our primary concern here is how will you going to seduce Joonmyun. That and only that." Baekhyun proclaimed.

Before Kyungsoo could ask for another question or perhaps, argue that Chanyeol is not a janitor, the waiter has arrived and placed the drinks before them. Baekhyun,seeing the refreshments and sweets resting on the table, let out a satisfied smile before thanking the waiter. (adding a wink at the process)

Still the coquettish Baekhyun, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Okay," Baekhyun announced as he clapped his hands to gain Kyungsoo's attention. "Lesson number two: seducing someone using food,"

Kyungsoo just looked at him and Baekhyun knew to continue rather than entertaining Kyungsoo. The eyeliner queen picked up the fork and pierced the soft sponge cake before putting it in his mouth. As the infamous taste hit his tongue, sending him this delicious flavor, he purposely lets out a moan of satisfaction.

Once the sponge cake rested in his stomach, Baekhyun placed the fork with a clink on his plate and smiled at the dumbfounded Kyungsoo. "And, that, my beloved bestfriend, is how you make a man stiff in a dinner," he said with his voice as smooth as silk.

Kyungsoo gulped. Okay, he will admit that Baekhyun is quite an expert in seducing people. But, that trick-- as you eat a sponge cake -- was never his favorite part of seducing. But, he did a wrong thing of looking behind Baekhyun. There, outside the window and opposite to him, he saw Joonmyun, his boss, his crush, his Romeo hugging a different Juliet before opening the car for her. 

It was not right to be jealous. It was not right to pull the girl's hair. It was not right to slap the girl before Joonmyun and bang her head on the car. It was not right to take the knife before him and used it to splayed her body open and throw the unnecessary organs to the fire.

It was never right. Because Kyungsoo was just Joonmyun's secretary while the other girl can be Joonmyun's girlfriend or fiancee or wife. And this made Kyungsoo's determination to flare. His goal to seduce the oblivious boss has shone brightly, blinding Kyungsoo.

"What's next!?" Kyungsoo unconciously blurted out, catching the eyes of some customers in the shop while Baekhyun just stared at him with disbelief.

"There's still a hundred next in seducing a guy, Kyungsoo," the older guy said.

"Then, teach me everything!" Baekhyun noticed the determination in Kyungsoo's tone. "Teach me everything before Joonmyun decided to make babies with some random Capulet,"

 

Everyone gawked at Kyungsoo as he enter the office building. The stares followed and this made him uneasy. Okay. The nerdy Kyungsoo, Joonmyun's shy and modest secretary, was wearing a different outfit that was far from the Kyungsoo-type. In order to stop the staring, he dashed towards the elevator, not caring how he looked as he desperately pushed the twelfth button. 

He really wanted to kill Baekhyun now for replacing his whole wardrobe and not sparing a single old cardigan of his inside of his closet. Ohh, how his hands itch to put his bestfriend's eyeliner in the trashcan. Or he could give that Park guy his bestfriend's number. Nahh, it will be better if the Park guy know of his bestfriend's address.

"Are you alright?" someboday asked, making Kyungsoo flinched on his spot. Crap, he thought he was the only person inside the elevator. Absentmindedly, Kyungsoo flickered his eyes up just the way how Baekhyun teach him. It's not his fault. Spending the day learning the basics of seducing a guy has taken over his body. 

Kyungsoo froze on his spot for two reasons. One, he just realized that he unconciously did his seducing technique. And two, the CEO's company is currently looking at him with an enchanted look. That was not right because Kyungsoo should be enchanting Joonmyun, not the Company's president, Kim Jongin.

"President!" Kyungsoo blurted out, dismissing his alluring aura and quickly bowing before the taller man. Kyungsoo's high tone probably breaks Jongin's shell of enchantment. He awkwardly touched the nape of his neck before bowing at the shorter man. 

"Good morning, Mr. Do," Jongin greeted professionally, although his heart was beating like crazy when he scanned his eyes at the latter's face. Kyungsoo looks different today. And, Jongin feels something different today.

Kyungsoo bit his lips in anxiety as we wished that the elevator will bring him to his designated floor. He doesn't want to stay long inside the elevator with the CEO of the company that he unconciously had seduced. On the other hand, Jongin was trying to think of a topic to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. He wanted to ask about Kyungsoo's day but he quickly dismissed that thought since it was cheesy. He wanted to ask about the reports that the secretary was doing but he was not on the right position to ask since he was Joonmyun's secretary. 

He was busy rummaging his mind for a topic when the elevator suddenly opens and Kyungsoo was gone with a silent mumble of 'goodbye, Mr. Kim.' Jongin didn't expect that. He expects the shorter male to response in whatever topic he managed to grasp. He expects the shorter male to smile at him just like how he smiled at his boss. And if ever his courage manage to get on him, he expect himself to invite Kyungsoo for a coffee break or perhaps, if luck is with him, a friendly date to get to know him.

But, the latter seems to choose to ran away from him and he was left with nothing but a comfortable silence and the coolness of the air. Perhaps, Jongin thought, he needs to focus more in his work than fantasizing a fairytale with his longtime crush.

 

Kyungsoo managed to escape the scene. The mere thought of seducing Joonmyun was already sinful for him and accidentally seducing the CEO doesn't make the situation feel even better. He can feel his stomach churning and his hands sweating. He should be more careful in doing those things. He doesn't want to lead a random stranger to a mistake love.

He was busy worrying about the whole Jongin ordeal when Baekhyun suddenly latched himself to Kyungsoo's back as if trying to hide from someone. If Baekhyun was never his bestfriend, Kyungsoo would have thrown the boy to the depths of death for destroying the peace in his life.

"What do you want now, Baek?" Kyungsoo asked as he tried to detached Baekhyun's body from his. Baekhyun pouted at him as he watched his bestfriend pushed him. But, he chose to become the hard-headed boy he was and attached himself again to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just sighed and decided to ignore him while cleaning his office desk.

"Freaking Park Chanyeol is following me everywhere," Baekhyun managed to explain with a hint of frustration in his voice. "I tried all things to push him away. Heck, I even dressed like a tranvestite but Chanyeol keep on following me,"

Kyungsoo just watched in amusement as Baekhyun landed on the floor and began kicking and murmuring about the misery he gets and how karma is chasing him. Ohh, how Kyungsoo love to record Baekhyun's childish rants and probably posted it in the internet. Perhaps, in that way, men would stop sccumbing to Baekhyun's fingers and asking him for a one-night stand.

"Anyway," Baekhyun suddenly straightened up and fixed his tie, totally ignoring that he had ranted shamelessly before his bestfriend. "I'm not here to discuss that stupid giant to you. I'm here to announce a good news to you,"

Kyungsoo scoffed. A good news from Baekhyun means a bad news for Kyungsoo. This might be about the blind date Baekhyun was talking about or maybe, another party where he will totally be left out or perhaps, a dinner where Kyungsoo will be the one who will pay. But, scratch those all out because Baekhyun's news was not of any of those. Instead, Baekhyun shoved a red letter to Kyungsoo's chest and stared at him with determined eyes.

"This invitation letter will make your dreams true," Baekhyun started. "A colleague party will be held on Saturday. It was sponsored by the Kim family to celebrate the success of their business. But, that's not the point. On Saturday, in this party held in Jeju Island, our plan will take in action,"

"Wh-what plan?" Kyungsoo stuttered, making Baekhyun to roll his eyes.

"You, Do Kyungsoo, will going to seduce Kim Joonmyun, your boss, on Saturday!"

 


 

Okay, I lied. This is not a one-shot story.

I can't help it. T^T I'm a writer who likes to describe things.

Sorry for the lengthy update.

Thank you subscribers. I wuvv you