Good News.

Cannot Deny FATE.

All the seniors and the freshmens were now gathered in the hall. All was very curious of why they were there. Why were there only the seniors and the freshmen there? Do they did anything wrong or what? Many questions was lingering on their mind. Every one of them were now quiet after they saw their principal infront preparing to say something. 

"Ehem, ehem. Okay, I have a good news to say to all of you!" the principal started.

All were really concentrating on what the principal wanted to say.

"Okay, for the next one week, we will be holding a camp for the freshmen. The seniors will be the organisers for this event. And I expect all freshmen to participate in it. Thank You." the principal continued.

The hall was chaos at the moment with all the students comments. Some were sighing but some were very happy.


Alexander's P.O.V

Ahhhh. This camp again. And now since im a senior here, im the organiser then. Aish. How tiring. But nevermind, i'll make this camp a memorable one for the freshmen! Xander, HWAITING!

Nayoung's P.O.V

*sigh* I wish this camp will not be drill camp for the freshmen just like the one in Stanford. Please please please.

Kevin's P.O.V

From here, I could see that girl. I could see her sighing here. From just now, I look at her. I don't know why but I can't take my eyes off her. She is very addictive. And yeahhh, I don't even pay attention to what the principal was saying. What I heard is that, the seniors will organise a camp for the freshmen and bla bla bla... But wait. Does that mean i'll get a chance to be with that girl? Yessss! I could see her get angry all the time!

End of P.O.Vs.

"Okay, that is all what I wanted to say. And please, when I say I expect all, it means ALL! So, I want to see EVERYBODY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CAMP NEXT WEEK! Thank you and you are dismiss!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how is this update? Sorry for not updating sooo long! I thought no one was reading cause there's no subscribers or comments when I update. I actually decide to stop this fic. But then, many people were subscribing to this and I feel spirited! Thank you for subscribing and anticipating my story.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!<3 <3 <3
SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTATORS ARE LOVED. CRITICIZES ARE WELCOME~ So, please do comment!

I'll cry if you don't :P JKJK. Haha.



Thanks again and i'll see you in the next chapter! It's going to be exciting!


P/S: Just like always, sorry for the grammar mistakes! I really in it :D