Canteen.

Cannot Deny FATE.

When they're in the canteen, Nayoung asked Dongho to find them a place to eat and she went to buy food.

Nayoung's P.O.V

"OUCH." I fall on the ground and my food!!!!!! It fell on my jeans? Luckily it's just a bit but STILL! MY FOOD! Now, i need to buy a new meal. Ahhhh :/ WTH?! I am hungry right now and somebody is making me angry. AISH! Who is this unlucky person?

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHH! WTH?! What are you going to do now? My food are all unedible now!!!" I said with an angry tone and got up from the floor. When i turned to face the person that hit , my heart felt like it's going to stop right that moment. It's KEVIN! OMG!

I tried very hard to keep my expressions calm not wanting him to realise how shocked i am right now. But then, i heard he said in a sarcastic way. "WTH?! You're the one who's not looking where you're going! Your eyes was only on the tray you were holding >.< ARE YOU STARVING OR WHAAAT? HAVENT EAT FOR ALONG TIME HAH?!"

I am vey hungry right now and this jerk here are making me angry. If only he is something that i could eat, i would have eat him right at this moment. Because of my stomach keep grumbling, i just ignore him and left him there because of embarassment and also because i am really really starving right now. This is really not the right time to argue >.< We'll meet again later, KEVIN!

KEVIN's P.O.V

I was looking at my phone when suddenly i heard a familiar voice saying OUCH. Is it that girl again? She looked really pitiful. Her food was all over the place. Pity girl, pity girl... This is what you got for ignoring me just now. Hahaha.

Just before i could lend a hand for her to get up, she get up by herself and throw me with words "YAHHHHHHHHHHHH! WTH?! What are you going to do now? My food are all unedible now!!!" 

WOW. I bet she is really angry right now. By looking at how angry she was because of the food, i got an idea to . And so i said "WTH?! You're the one who's not looking where you're going! Your eyes was only on the tray you were holding >.< ARE YOU STARVING OR WHAAAT? HAVEN'T EAT FOR A LONG TIME HAH?!" in a sarcastic way.with a sa  in n

She looked really irritated with the words i said but suddenly, i heard a grumbling sound. And it comes... from her stomach!!! I want to laugh but i just keep it not wanting to pissed her off more. But she is really really cute when she's angry like that. But instead of arguing with me, she ignored me and left. Ahhhhhhhhh :/ I don't like getting ignored. What's wrong with this girl? Why is he  not like other girl who would fall for me easily? AISH! But after thinking about it, i think she was embarassed with the sound that comes from her stomach. Haha. JUST WAIT GIRL! I know what to do if we meet again!

Nayoung's P.O.V

After buying a new meal, i went to where Dongho was sitting and i saw 2 boys was sitting with him there too. Because i was very hungry and there were no more seats that i can sit on, i decided to just join them. I cannot see the 2 boys' faces because they were facing their back on me. They looked so close mwith Dongho so i think it's Dongho's friend.

I approached them and say helllo. And by that time, i saw a familiar face but i could'nt remember who it was. So i said "Can we possibly have met somewhere because your face was a little familiar. But i could'nt remember it. Sorry."

"Ouh hello :D I am Alexander. Yesss, we've met at the airport. We hit each other there and we talked for a while. You're Nayoung from California right? We even have the same class :D" he said with a smile. Wahhh. His smile makes my heart flatters. And finally, after recalling my memory, i remembered him! He's the guy that i bumped into on my first day in KOREA. The handsome guy XD

"Ouh yeahhh. I remember now! Haha. Nice to know that we have the same school and even classs. Hehe." I said with a smile.

"Ehemmmmmmm. I still exist you know." said the guy beside Alexander.

"Ouh yeah. This is Kibum. My so called 'brother'. Haha." Xander said.

"Hello Kibum shi. I'm Nayoung :D" I said while shaking hands with him. He looked a bit flirty and playful but handsome. But still cannot deny that Xander is more handsome.

*brrrrrrrr* My stomach growled again. Ahhhh :/ This stomach ah! OMG! I am so embarassed. Now, the 3 boys' eyes were fixed on me. My face immediately became red. With a slumber face, i started to eat my meal. I ate it like i havent eat before. I was so hungry that i don't even care that the 3 boys were looking at me.

Dongho's P.O.V

WOW! She is really a good eater. Just like me! The way she eat is also sooo cute. And the stomach grumbling >.< And the way her face change to hide the embarassment. Haha. Sooo cute. O GOD! Am i really falling in love or whaaat?

Alexander's P.O.V

I am really happy that she still remembers me :D YAY! I want to get to know her more. And from the way she eats, i know she is really a good eater. And i love people who are a good eater. Waaah! She is just like my ideal type. I wish she could be mine. I think if i befriend with Dongho, i could be closer to her because Dongho looks so close with her and she is also very comfortable with Dongho. I really want to get to know her more.

Kibum's P.O.V

OH NO! This is definitely not a girl i wanted. I thought she is a polite one. By the way she talked and all that just now was so different than now. She is now very greedy infront of food. Just look at the way she eats. OMG! NO NO! If this girl is my girlfriend, i would definitely be bankrupt. How could Dongho and Alexander befriends with this kind of girl? O_O I need to get away from them right now before she falls in love with me >.<

End of P.O.Vs

Kibum left but no one notices. Xander and Dongho are still staring at Nayoung conversing with their thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS! Hehe. And here is CHAPTER 10! Enjoy reading~

What do you think will happen next? Kevin, Dongho or Xander? Who will Nayoung notice? Next update will be awesome!! So, just stay tune and comment! And please subscribe too! Thanks for the new subscribers!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!