Author's Notes

Fallen Grace
 
SPOILER ALERT ON SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Supernatural in my fics has already been mention in "Of Movie Clichés" - the horror story Jongdae told Tao on their way to the beach. Irrelevant.

Anyway, I'm writing this just in case you aren't a fan and you got confused all the while reading it or you think im an atheist trying to dirty the reputation of God and angels and you want to kill me.
 
I'm writing this if you're a fan and you think i totally ruined the fandom and you want to kill me as well. Just in case, hoping this will save my life.
 
1. This fic is based entirely on Supernatural's theory about angels and God -  they arent as holy as we all think. More specifically, i based this on Anna Milton, the angel who decided to fall when she lost her Faith.
 
2. The entire timeline of this story is during Supernatural's 4th Season. Somewhere in the US, Dean and Sam Winchester are ganking up demons and angels. Let's just say angels fall in Asia, too.
 
3. Angels have a shrill, piercing voice when they speak in Angel form. They are huge, bigger than the Empire State building. They need a human vessel so they can roam around Earth in human form.
 
4. This is what i changed from SPN. When Anna Milton fell, her Grace fell quite far from her but within the vicinity of her birthplace and she turned into a human entirely, she was the 'miracle' baby of a couple who couldnt have a child. If Tao seems childish the first day he woke up, this is the case. He didnt become a human baby, but his mentality is childlike, everyday his mentality grows.
 
5. In SPN, angels fall like this in 10,000 kmph:

 
I gave Tao unhealing scars that doesnt hurt because honestly, i just think it would be cool. And, this is where i actually decided to base Tao. He doesnt have a human vessel. It's his angel form, shrunk and more human-like when he fell.
 
6. Their wings look like this on earth (Castiel is awesome, by the way):
 
7. The Grace is what makes angels powerful, when they choose to fall, it's ripped apart from them. They become mortal when they lose it.
 
8. Another thing, here is how Anna got her Grace:

 
In the series, Anna vanished when she got her Grace and it took a while before her body regenerated again. She had to pull strings in Heaven to get her human body back. I didnt make Tao disappear anymore because I actually just dont want to. I'm writing a oneshot, not episodes in a series.
 
9. This is how Anna Milton was killed, so was Yixing and Luhan:

 
10. The Rising is the coming of Lucifer, because God, the Almighty Father, has left the building. The angels are in chaos and they apparently has a certain hierarchy. They dont know who'll rule and Lucifer is Rising because he's the first fallen Angel and he wants to take over Heaven as well.
 
11. Tao lost his Faith. According to the series, Faith is almost like their sole obligation to their Father. Blind Faith, because only 4 from the rest of the angels' population have seen Him. Tao lost his Faith when news in Heaven spread that God is missing. Everyday for thousands of years, Tao watched over the humans and he started to wonder if Father has left them, who's watching over the Angels. That's why he disobeyed and fell.
 
12. And when they die, they look like this:

 
Technically, what Yifan has on his back doesnt exactly look like angel wings, i'm also thinking that he also has the imprints on the back of his arms as well.
 
13. This is the Enochian sigil crafted on Sam and Dean's ribs:

 
Cool, right? and this is Angel Banishing Symbol Tao drew on the floor with his blood:

 
14. AND ALSO, just so you all know, in MY head, God did NOT forgive Tao when he died. Ahihihi. It's been 5 years since he died. In Supernatural, Lucifer was sealed in a cage at the end of Season 5, and Crowley became the King of Hell in Seasons 6-8. So! IN MY HEAD, Tao went straight to hell, he was tortured of course, but Crowley decided on the year that he became king to torture Tao in a harsher way (in Crowley's belief)- to turn him human. For Crowley, it's the ultimate punishment for someone, it's something he loathes the most by the end of Season 8. Humans feel pain, they hurt, they grow old and they die. Technically, Tao has been looking for Yifan for 3 years before he found him, as a human. He has NO memories of being an angel, of being tortured in hell. He does have amnesia but he's just looking for Yifan.
 
BUT!!!!
 
This is just me. You can also think that Tao has been forgiven by God. Whatever you guys want.
 
15. CROWLEY ROCKS. hahaha. He's one of my favorites characters in Supernatural.
 
ANNNNND that's it. I'm a Supernatural fan. and wow, i am such a nerd. If you've been following me on my twitter account (@1106_0502) i've been complaining about a certain fic for days, THIS IS IT. I dont why this story stressed me out so much, but it really did. This took three weeks to finish. THREE WEEKS!!! ;~;
 
I might not be able to update "So, We're Kind of a Little Clichéd too." and "The Daily Lives of College Boys" yet because I joined a fic-writing challenge which i have no muse for. And real life is catching up to me as well.
 
KEEP LOVING ME. I DEMAND LOVE.
AND NOW YOU ALL GO AND WATCH SUPERNATURAL.
YOU BETTER START ON SEASON 1 OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU START ON SEASON 4.
 
or you can also do what you want.
 
kidding. hahaha. until then, here's Yifan leaning over to / sniffing Tao (or is he trying to kiss his shoulder?):
 
 
I'm out. ^_^