Stage Play

Bitter Sweet, Baby

 

Taemin skipped happily to the cafeteria. The smells of food there just excite his grumbles stomach even more.

“Oppa!” a girlish voice said while hugging his waist. He was shocked but then he narrowed his eyes to the voice owner.

“Sungjong, how many times do I have to told you, don’t do that.”

Sungjong chuckles and let go of his waist while some girls at the cafeteria started to squeal at their cute closeness.

“Sorry…it’s fun,” he chuckles and started to order some food from the menu.

Hyosung approaches the hungry twins. “Hey, you text me just now, what is it?” asked her.

“Noona…” they greeted happily.

“We have a free ticket to a play this Saturday, wanna come?” Taemin asked, showing a blue printed ticket.

“Oh, what story is this?” she took the ticket to see the title.

 

[The Confession of a Teenage Drama Queen]

 

She frowned at the title. “Huh? I love this story.”

“This is from our senior, it’s for their final project.” Sungjong confidently said.

“Sure I’ll go,” said Hyosung with a smile.

“We’ll meet you there.” Taemin said with a huge smile on his and Sungjong’s face.

 


 

Suzy is doing some stretching before starting her dance practice. Then, Jia walks in with a scrunching face and crossed arms looking a bit pissed off.

“Suzy, we need to talk,” said Jia sternly.

Suzy smirks and lifts her head to looks at the owner. “About what?” she ignorantly asked.

“You know what we’re going to talk, meet us in the music hall. Now.”

“We’ve been through this, why should I bother?” she proudly said while stretching her long legs on the floor.

“Because we’re telling Kikwang no matter what threat you gave.” Jia said making Suzy’s face to changed completely from ignorant to alert.

“You know the consequences right?” asked Suzy but Jia walks away without answering her question.

“Yah!” she yelled, unsatisfied with Jia’s attitude.

 

She tightens her fist, her chest moves up and down from anger. If they tell Kikwang, means that all of her plan would ruin. She can’t let it happen. She had no choice but to follow Jia to the music hall and leave her dance practice.

Suzy burst into the music hall. Min, Jia and Fei are sitting on the main stage at the hall, staring at her.

Fei scoffed as she sees Suzy. “You were afraid after all?”

“I thought so. You wouldn’t dare to tell Kikwang.” She scoffed back at them.

“You’re right. We’re not that brave to tell him,” said Min sighs in defeated.

“Min.” Jia stressed her name.

“I think she’s right.” Min changed to Suzy’s side. Fei and Jia glared at Min, feeling betrayed by her.

“See?” Suzy smirks proudly.

“I’ve been liking this one boy and I realise that the only way that I can have him is using the same way you get Kikwang.” Min said making Suzy to feel worship. “Can you tell me how do you get Kikwang that day?”

“Sure. I’ll share and I can give you the same drug I gave to him that night.” Suzy said proudly and Min smiles meaningfully.

“Min! What are you doing?!” Fei shouted and her voice echoed the music hall.

“Quiet! I’m never going to get Hongki if I follow your silly advice!” Min sternly said.

Fei and Jia startled by Min sudden action.

“Good…now listen to me,” said Suzy walking towards the piano to start her story. “It begins on that winter.”

 

 [Flashback]

I knew that Kikwang is having his high school group reunion and I secretly tag along to that bar. While he was busy laughing and sharing story about each other life, I secretly put a drug into his drink that I got from Biotech students. I was in luck when he walks out from the bar before the drug started to give its effect.

 

“I need to go…” Kikwang said, laughing at the others and leave the bar.

As he walks, the drug started to give its effect making Kikwang to sways his body holding his head in pain.

“Urghh…” he groans in pain, grabbing his head and hold onto the wall using the other hand.

The pain is like knocking his head using a steel hammer. It was so painful and he almost fell on the floor but a pair of hand quickly grabs his body.

 

I was waiting for that chance. I pushed him to a small hotel not far from the bar and put him on the bed. This is the most important part. I stripped him leaving him in boxer and covered him in blanket.

 

“You got the opportunity, why don’t you just him?” Fei frowns while cynically said to her.

 

I would. But…

 

“Hyo…” Kikwang mutters while cringing in pain on the bed of the unknown place.

He was still in full clothed while Suzy stared at him in a melancholy gaze, feeling hurt as he keeps on saying her name for the past 10 minutes they’ve been arrived.

“I’m Suzy! Call my name, oppa!” she shakes his body in anger.

“Suzy?” he asked in daze. “I need…to get to…Hyosung…” he mutters slowly as he keeps on fighting with the pain.

“Hyosung! Hyosung! Hyosung! Why do you always say that name! Why can’t you look at me for once?!” she threw all the stuff on the side table in anger.

Suzy sat beside him on the bed and cried. She just wants him to love her like he loves Hyosung. But all he ever sees is Jeon Hyosung. Kikwang passed out after the drug took it fully effect. Suzy stripped him and stared at his bare chest thinking that it would be nice if she would be the one he mutters in his sleep and her body would be next to him, under his embraces. She cried louder.

 

I had to do what I had to do. I had to make him mine. I don’t care what consequences I have to face, as long as Lee Kikwang is mine. I stripped myself and get under the blanket, staring at him the whole night, listening to him uttering her name until the next morning.

 

As soon as Kikwang wakes up, he found Suzy crying next to him, covering her body with the blanket. He looked at himself and only to find him shirtless. His mind started to go blank, his hands are shaking and his throat is dry. Is this a dream? That was the only thing he could think.

“Su-Suzy…” he mutters. His shaky hands tried to hold her but Suzy wince away.

“Did-did I do th-this…to yo-you?” asked Kikwang with a shaky voice. She nodded.

Although she knew that both of them didn’t even do anything, she admitted that they both had done it.

All he could ever think was Hyosung. He quickly wears his clothes and run back, leaving Suzy inside the hotel, crying.

 

Then I called him and went to their place and create some drama and Abracadabra, Lee Kikwang is mine.

[End of Flashback]

 

“You’re a !” Jia shouted and walks further to hit her but Fei stops her.

“Say what you want but I won.” Suzy arrogantly said, flipping her long hair to her back.

“You’re not gonna win forever,” warned Fei, pointing her forefinger at Suzy.

“I will. This is my stage and as long as the three of you don’t utter a word about this matter, no one will know and no one will know your darkest secret.” Suzy proudly said, standing in the middle of the stage and smirking at them.

“Thanks, Suzy. I got all the information that I needed.” Min said, smiling at her.

“Yes, my dear unnie. Just put a drug in his drink, acted like a damsel in distress and you win, baby…”

“AND CUT!” another voice said from behind the stage.

 

Taemin and Sungjong appear from behind the curtain. Suzy started to stunned, knowing that there are other people in the music hall.

“Good job everyone!” Sungjong said, clapping his hands along with Min, Fei and Jia.

“What is this?” Suzy clueless asked, looking at Min.

“You’re not the only good actress here.” Min said, shrugging her shoulders at the same time.

“Plus, this is not your stage.” Fei said.

“This is their stage.” Jia said, pulling the large red curtain behind them.

Kikwang, Hyosung and all of their friends of MBLEAST plus Yongguk, Minho and Myungsoo are also there. They’ve been listening to her impromptu confession. Suzy gasped in surprise.

Hyosung eyes are red, trying so hard not to cry, scream and even kill Suzy, the junior that she trusted once. Her fist is curled up tightly at her side and takes a step forward. Hana holds her shoulder, reminding her not to do anything unpredictable. Hyosung ignores Hana’s gesture and walks to Suzy.

Suzy started to shakes, afraid of Hyosung’s rage.

“Unnie…” Suzy mutters softly trying to create some act but Hyosung quickly slaps her on her right cheek.

The loud slaps sound shocked everyone. Hyosung is never the aggressive type and she would always solve things calmly and in a smile even it is forced.

“Why?” that is the only thing that Hyosung said.

“That was a play –“another slap came across her face.

“Why?” Hyosung asked again, putting force in her voice.

“Hyo…” Kikwang hugs her from behind, trying to calm her down but her tears started to fall down.

It is not about Suzy anymore. Her tears are tears of pain mixed with happiness. His embraces, his touch, his voice, his breath close to her, his body next to her and his heartbeat is what matter the most. She’s missed all that. She couldn’t tell him how much she missed all these before because of Suzy but now, she could even shout to the world and proudly tell that Lee Kikwang belongs to Jeon Hyosung.

Hyosung spun around and looks at Kikwang, staring deeply into his dark brown eyes. She got lost in his eyes, having a conversation which only they can understand.

“This!” Suzy shouted suddenly making all eyes to look at her direction.

“Why can’t you look at me the way you look at her?!” she questioned Kikwang.

“Why can’t you call my name like you call her name?!” she shouted and started to cry. “Even I have you, you can’t love me the way you love her…”

“Because I don’t love you and I can’t love you,” said Kikwang softly at Suzy.

“But all I want is someone to love me…” she said and Hyosung walks to her.

Instead of slapping her, Hyosung hugs her.

“You can’t force someone to love you. This is not what people can do…” Hyosung softly said while patting Suzy’s back. This is the normal Hyosung they know.

“Yeah…you can’t have everything your way.” Jia said.

“Love can develop but not force…” Hyuna said.

“Maybe if you have some patient and keep on hoping, you’ll find your true love.” Joon said, kissing the back of Hyuna’s hand.

“Love needs will and integrity…”

“We all have love in our own way…if you just be yourself, love can come unexpectedly.” Doojun speaks making all boys to look at him.

“Since when you’re a lover boy?” teased Seungho.

 

All of them laugh. Suzy walks away but Hyosung stops her.

“Someone will be there for you…” Hyosung said with a smile.

Although Suzy was mean to her, she would still smiles and softly talks to her.

“I’m sorry, unnie…I’m really sorry.” She said and Hyosung just smiles.

Kikwang comes from behind and yank her away, away from their friends and that place, only to a place where they can be together, together after a long time. They need a lot to catch up with each other.

 


 

 – What happen before Suzy’s confession –

“What are you doing here?” Junhyung asked Joon.

“Taemin called me telling me to come here, what about you?” Joon asked Yoseob.

“Urmm…I study here.” Yoseob narrowed his eyes and look at Mir.

“I was just following Dongwoon.” Mir looks at Dongwoon.

“Taemin said there’s food.” Dongwoon looks at the girl who just arrived.

“Hey, what are you guys doing here? Is there any MBLEAST reunion?” Hyuna asked.

“Hey, Hyuna!” Hana hugs her.

“What are guys doing here?” G.o asked the others.

“Sungjong called.”

“Taemin called.”

More of them started to arrive making the backstage to be small. They all started to chatter and laugh at some silly jokes.

“Why are we here again?” Doojun asked, glaring at Taemin who’s sniggering like an idiot.

“We’re watching a play.” Sungjong suddenly said.

“Watching a play should be at the front, not the backstage.” Seungho said, rolling his eyes.

“It can be done.” Mir said shrugging his shoulders.

“No.”

“Can you keep it down?”

“What are we doing here anyway?”

“Well, fun things sure happen backstage.” Jia said to Min while waiting for Suzy, listening to the others chattering and arguing from behind the curtain.

 

 


An update...

just got back from class. tired as hell. = = i wrote this last night.

Thanks for the subbers, comments and upvotes. i won't be updating this fic anymore. sorry...

Things got solved. ^^