Suzy...

Bitter Sweet, Baby

Yoseob and Hana are having Japanese class together. Both of them can’t concentrate at the lesson at all. They keep on thinking the news about Suzy and can’t wait to tell the twins.

“That’s all for today, I’ll see you next week and don’t forget to pass up your assignment. Arigatou mina-san.” Their lecture said and dismisses the class.

 As fast as lightning, the two of them grab their stuff and run from the class.

“Slow down, Hana,” said Yoseob chasing her while trying to hold on tightly his books.

“I can’t. They should know this shocking news!” Hana eagerly said, running even faster.

“They’re still in class!” Yoseob shouted making Hana to stop immediately.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?!” she panted and collapse on the floor that instant.

“I would if you slow down.” Yoseob chuckles at her frustration.

 

Hana whines and sits in the middle of the hallway ignoring all the eyes that are looking at her odd behaviour. She just couldn’t care less. Yoseob stands up and walk away leaving her gasping for air by herself.

“Stupid…” she mutters thinking that Yoseob was embarrassed by her action.

“Here…” a bottle of water appears in front of her eyes. Yoseob went to buy one for her.

She took the bottle and smiles while he sits beside her in the middle of the hallway.

“Thanks…when will their class finish?” she asked, gulping the water.

“In another half an hour,” said Yoseob looking at his watch.

“Hmm…” she hummed, thinking of something. “Maybe we could do something before that.”

“What do you have in your mind?” he asked, staring at her natural white pale face.

“French kiss.” She simply said making Yoseob to gaped in surprise.

“N-now?” he stutters at her suggestion. How can she even ask for a kiss in front of other people in the middle of the hallway?

“Do you want it?” she daringly asked.

“…yes.” He said and she quickly replied.

“Times up!” she walks away, laughing cheekily at him.

“Yah, Jung Hana!” he chases her, feeling extremely bashful and dumbfounded.

 


Inside the library where conversation room are use for group study, four people are discussing something. Since the room is sound proof, people can’t eavesdrop to their conversation from outside.

“Minho hacked the system and here’s the information about Bae Suzy.” Taemin handed them a piece of paper with Suzy’s information on it.

“Cool.” Yoseob read the info in a glance.

“She’s from Theatre & Art Department, aged 21 from Gwangju,” said Sungjong.

“There’s nothing wrong with her basic information but based on her social networks like Twitter and Cyworld, there’re many post about Kikwang,” said Taemin handling another piece of paper to Hana about post related to Kikwang.

“His smile is enchanting. I hope he will smile at me like that.” Hana read one of her twitter post.

“We had a nice drink. Thanks K oppa.” Yoseob reads another one.

“Every time I went out with him, he would always talks about her. I want to be that girl that he would always talk about.” Hana cringed at this post. “She’s so sick!”

“All post about Kikwang shows her interest towards Kikwang and she wants to be the girl that Kikwang love,” said Sungjong confidently. “She must have something to do with their breakup.”

“She sure did,” said Yoseob, putting down the papers in his hand.

“What did you find yesterday?” Taemin asked and Hana took out her voice recorder.

“Listen to this…and you won’t believe who Suzy is.” She said, pressing the play button.

 

“You all are just jealous with me getting Kikwang right?” said Suzy arrogantly.

“We’re not. You went overboard with our bet.” Jia’s voice sounded firm.

 “Yeah, our bet was supposed to be who would be getting close to kikwang, not destroying his relationship with Hyosung!” Fei shouted.

“I’ve won the bet. I’m close to Kikwang and closer than what you think.” She scoffed.

“Yeah, by tricking him and putting drugs in his drink. That was cheap, Suzy.” Min scolded her.

“Hah. Just admit that I was smarter than all of you. I can get Kikwang in one night. What did you get?” she arrogantly said to the others.

“You will never get away with this. I’m going to tell Kikwang.” Fei said in anger.

“And your secret will be out to the world. Same with you guys.” She threaten them making all of them fall into silence.

“We’ve been through this a thousand times. I’m the lead in the drama where I get the man at the end of the story and no one will come into our way as long as I hold each of your secrets!” she harshly said and walks away.

“What are we going to do?” Jia asked the others.

“I don’t know…it’s sad enough to see Kikwang and Hyosung apart.” Min sighs.

“Let’s see where her story leads to.” Fei mutters.

 

The audio stops with a ‘beep’ sound. All of them stare at each other in silence.

“This is absurd…” Sungjong said, shaking his head in disbelieve.

“She is good…” Taemin can’t help but to praise upon her innocent and goody acting.

“What are we going to do?” asked Yoseob.

 


Kikwang is laughing happily chasing that little girl playfully.

“Gotcha!” Hyunwoo said tapping onto his leg with his small palm.

“Aigoo…” he laughs, lifting Hyunwoo into his arms and Aeri comes along.

“Kikwang appa is too sweet. You let him win.” Aeri whines while pouting a bit.

“I’m not…he surprised me,” he chuckles and kisses Aeri’s head.

The kids are playing with Kikwang at his house. He lies on the floor panting heavily along with the kids.

“Kikwang appa,” the small girl called, looking down at his face.

“Yes?”

“Why Hyosung omma didn’t play with us?” she asked and that question just faded his smile from his face.

“Jyeah…” Hyunwoo said, clapping his hands.

“She’s…she’s busy.” He answered simply with a smile.

“No, she’s not. She said she’s going out with Sunhwa omma.” Aeri said innocently.

“She got something to do with Sunhwa omma. She’ll play with us later, okay?” he assuredly said to the kids, ruffling their head.

The door clicks and Yongguk enters the house.

“Kids! Yongguk appa is home! Give me a kiss…” he excitedly said and the kids started to run from Yongguk, shrieking playfully.

 

Kikwang watches Yongguk plays with the kids but his mind is thinking about Hyosung. How wonderful it is he thinks if they could be together again and they can play the ‘parent game’ again with her. He sighs knowing that his imagination and wishes is just hopeless in their current situation.

“Kikwang appa! Save us…” Hyunwoo shouted and hugs Kikwang after running away from Yongguk.

“I’m going to eat you, kids…rawr!” Yongguk is now acting like a monster, chasing after the kids.

“Don’t worry, ultraman is here!” Kikwang jumps into the scene and started to playfully fighting with Yongguk.

Aeri took a toy gun and started to shoot Yongguk while Hyunwoo hits Yongguk with his tiny fist. The house is filled with the kids’ laughter.

 


“I wonder what is so fun over there…” Sunhwa said as she and Hyosung walks out from the elevator, hearing the laughter from the boys’ house.

“The kids are playing with Kikwang….” She let out a small laugh knowing how well Kikwang treated the kids.

“Is it okay to leave the kids to the boys?” Sunhwa asked again, can’t trust the boys handling the kids.

“Kikwang knows how to take care of kids. We…” she trailed on her words, remembering the time where both of them took care of Aeri together.

“You guys…what?” Sunhwa asked, bothered by her unfinished sentence.

“We took care of kids together before…that why I know.” She said and quickly enters the door.

Before Sunhwa could ask more, she quickly enters her room and locked it.

 


“Yongguk appa, what is ?” the little Hyunwoo asked holding onto a disc labelled ‘’.

“Whaaa!” Yongguk shrieks and quickly took the disc away and started to stutter. “It’s…it’s an education movie.”

“About a panda?” he asked again.

“Yeah…” Yongguk nervously laughs.

“Can we watch it?” the little kid asked again making Yongguk to be clueless.

“Idiot…” their other housemate, Kris said while chuckling at his situation.

 


She took out her phone and started to dial his number, putting the phone close to her ear.

“Kikwang oppa…” she sobs.

“What is it?” he coldly said.

“……” she didn’t say anything but keep on crying over the phone.

“Are you okay, Suzy?” he asked in concern.

“Help…” she said, choking on her voice.

“Are you at the music hall? I’ll come now.” He hung up.

“Haahh~ he loves me for sure.” She dreamingly said, wiping her fake tears away.

She looks at a picture that has been torn into two. The picture shows Kikwang and her but Hyosung’s has been torn away.

“He’s a loving guy that would love me…” she smiles happily.

 


 

Oh hey ho!

don't you just love guys with kids. ^^ and yeah..

this is Suzy...sorry..i don't hate her but many people loves her so i just want her to be the antagonist in my story..heeee

what do you think will happen to Kikwang and Hyosung? Stay tuned... ^^

 

Love love ya'll. thanks for everything. ^^