Date

Bitter Sweet, Baby

 

Kikwang leans against the wall while looking at his watch a few times. He’s wearing a simple white tee with his favourite black jacket, black jeans and a cap. He looks simple yet charming.

Hyosung batters her eyelashes a few times after putting mascara on it and she smiles. She wears a white mini dress; her dark purple hair is nicely plaid in French braid at the side. Instead of her heels, she wears her white high cut sneakers.

They are dating again.

He smiles upon her breathtaking appearance. People might look her as a simple normal girl, but not to Kikwang. She’s like an angel descended from the heaven. She chuckles as soon as she sees him.

“What?” he asked when she let out a small laugh at him.

“White…” she pointed out their matching shirt colour. He chuckles along, not realising how well they matched each other.

“Ready for our first date?” he asked, offering his hand to hold hers.

“Couples don’t hold hands on their first date,” teased Hyosung and walks towards the elevator with a smile.

“I’m in love…again,” he said with a silly smile on his face and quickly walks to catch her pace.

“Stop pushing, they’re gone,” said one of the boys behind the door.

“Yah, don’t you twins have anything better to do?” asked Yoseob while Yongguk is nodding behind him.

Taemin scoffed at Yoseob. Aeri stands behind the twins with Hyunwoo at her back.

“Kikwang appa and Hyosung omma got back together, now where is my reward since practically, all these wouldn’t happen without me and Hyunwoo,” said Aeri with a proud smug on her face.

“You planned all these?” asked Yongguk with a scoff.

“Excuse me, I think we do the work here,” claimed Taemin.

“You wouldn’t think of a way to get them back together,” scoffed Aeri making Yongguk to gape at the little girl’s boldness.

“Hah. You’re a kid, what do you know,” he stucked out his tongue at Aeri.

“Oh yeah, who was the person begging for our help? I had to make a fake school letter telling omma and appa that I have a school trip,” said Aeri and the twins stopped arguing and stares at the little girl.

“You ran away from home?!” Sungjong shrieks.

Aeri gasps, closing quickly with her hands. She just accidentally tells something that she shouldn’t say.

“Oh oh…” said Hyunwoo, face palm himself.

 


 

 

“I should’ve believed you. I’m sorry…” Hyosung pouted apologetically.

“It’s okay…and trusts me, I felt like dying since that day,” he chuckles.

“Now, I feel bad…” she sighs, swinging her hands and walks forward while Kikwang stops to smiles at her cuteness.

“I like what you have done to your hair but why purple?” asked Kikwang after catching up with her.

She chuckles while holding her hair. “I was drunk and the next day I woke up, my hair was purple.”

“Ohh…” he said as if there’s something he wants to say but he’s afraid.

“Which hair colours do you like me to have?” she asked, standing in front of him with a smile.

“You look beautiful in purple but I don’t want people to fall for you.” He bit his lower lips. “So…”

“Should I colour it brown? Or black?” she asked.

“Brown…and I’ll colour mine too,” he smiles.

She grabs his hand and intertwines it together.

“Let’s colour each other’s hair later,” said Hyosung flashing her enchanting smiles at him.

Kikwang couldn’t help but to smile along. He’s glad than all of the bitter has finally slowly becoming sweet.

 


 

 

The twins stare at Aeri and Hyunwoo, judging the two kids by their look. Yongguk scratches his head thinking of something to solve this matter. Hana entered the house to take the kids since it’s already the girls’ time to take care of them. She was stunned to see the tense situation between them.

“Are you guys playing a game?” asked Hana and Yoseob quickly jumps on his feet upon her appearance.

“Hana, I need to talk to you,” said Yoseob as soon as he reached her.

“Su-sure…just let me take the kids first. And if this is about the Japanese assignment, I’ve done my part.”

Taemin holds Aeri’s hand not letting her away from their conversation.

“We have something to talk with this kid, noona can go out with Yoseob hyung for a while,” smiled Taemin at Hana.

“Okay…” with that, Hana walks out to the balcony with Yoseob.

“I’m going to call Leeteuk hyung and Hyorin noona,” said Sungjong grabbing his phone.

“No~ please, don’t…” Aeri started to beg.

“They need to know that you’re not on a school trip but you’re here with us,” Sungjong tried to persuade the little girl.

“Come on…don’t do this to me,” she pouted, showing her puppy eyes at them.

Yongguk started to curl his fingers at the cuteness he sees. Taemin sighs.

“When are you going back?” asked Taemin.

“According to what I told them, it’s supposed to be this Saturday.” Aeri sighs and took a seat beside Yongguk. He immediately hugs the little girl.

“Fine, just stay here until this Saturday, then you’re going back to Canada.” Ordered Taemin like a wise man in charge.

“Why can’t we stay here like we used to be? I don’t like Canada. I don’t have Sung omma and Kwang appa and my duplicate uncle.”

After hearing her words, Taemin and Sungjong hug the girl and Hyunwoo.

 


 

Hana stares at Yoseob who’s fidgeting in a place. He looks worry and uneasy.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you?” asked Hana.

“Jung Hana, would you…” he trailed, biting his lips, cursing himself for being a slowpoke.

“What? Are you telling me to finish the assignment alone? Nope, can’t do.”

“No. Hana, listen to me…would you like to accept me again? Like, dating me, again.” asked Yoseob with a worry face.

 


 

Bonjour, mon amie. ^^

I have to deliver a speech and im being stubborn here by updating this instead of memorising my speech. XD

So...Aeri is a bit mischiveous here eh and daring too. 

Hyosung and Kikwang are dating again..^^ and should Hana and Yoseob date back?

and sorry for the short update. ngeee~