Kevin and Flo

Nice Guys

 

"Flo..are you really..really..reaallyyyy have to go?" Kevin bugged her with his puppy face. "Kevin.. I have to. It's not like i'm gonna leave you forever.." she replied. "but..but.. Do you reeeaaaaalllllyyyyy have to?" with that he gain a light poke on his forehead. "stop it silly.. Yes i have to. It's only for a month." Flo giggle a bit. "but..what if i miss you soooooo much?" he said in plea. "psh.. We have technology called chatting and webcam.." "we do?" "Kevin! Ofcourse we do.." she poke him again. "oh yeah i forgot.. But.." "no buts! I really have to go now. Or i'll miss the plane" Flo give a quick peck on Kevin's cheek and went to the check-in station. "wait!" Kevin shouted. "what again??" she turn around and get a sweet peck on her lips. "promise me you'll be safe.." he smile sweetly. "promise" she hug him and went in the airport.

 

He waves frantically like an idiot at her and mouthed "bye!! Bye!!!" like crazy. Everybody is looking at him like he's nuts. "what?? I'm waving to my girlfriend. Have a problem with that??" he said looking back at people. He went home just to get punked by his dad. "ha! She's not coming back~" said Papa Jumba. "shut up dad!" he lock himself on his room. "Flo.. I miss you already.."

 

*********

okay.. This chapter a bit longer than the first one. Kkkkk.. Hope you all like this ^^