Promised

Please Grant My Wish

"Will you tell the members?" Siwon asked his lover who was leaning against his chest.

Shaking his head, Leeteuk who looked very tired and pale just closed his eyes and listen to his lover's heartbeats. The hands that his head gently make him feel relax and calm.

The two were sitting alone in a doctor's room, waiting for Leeteuk's further result.

Leeteuk whose eyes is half opened now was playing with his lover's finger.

"What will become of me? What will become of us?" He asked in a small voice.

"You will be fine and we will go through this together." Siwon said then he kissed the blond head. "I love you and I'll follow you wherever you are. I'll be with you as long as I'm still alive.I swear."

"Thank you.." Leeteuk leaned closer into his lover chest and closed his eyes again. "I love you.."

"I love you too."

Then, the door opened. His doctor come in. He sits in front of the lover. "Mr.Park, as I were studying your result, I suggest that you should be surgery first. then, we will conduct chemotherapy or radiation therapy to lower the risk of the cancer that might come back which is adjuvant therapy." The doctor paused for a while. "But, before that, I have to ask for your permission."

Leeteuk looked up to his lover. Siwon nodded at him and pulled him closer.

"Whatever it takes to save him."

"Then, we will be arranging the schedule for your treatment."


 "You may come in." A man in his middle age called.

The two young men enter the room and politely, they bowed.

The man who was in his middle age nodded at the two and asked them to sit down.

"So, what brings you here. And you look so pale, Teukie ah. Have you been eating regularly?"

Leeteuk looked at his lover before looking at the man, said "Lee Sooman sshi, we have a request. I-I have a request."

Siwon  shakes his head, "No, WE have a request."

Lee Sooman look interested as he put his hand under his chin."What might that be?"

"We want to take a leave, a month or two since Teukie, he has,a brain cancer." Before Siwon could finished his sentence, Sooman gasped. "Oh my god.."

"And he will have to go into surgery in order to remove the tumor and-and."

"I understand.I want all the best for you too Teuk ah.. But, does the others know about this?"

"No, they don't and they don't have to. I don't want their performance get affected by me, the leader who's stupid enough that he got himself a brain cancer." Leeteuk says, shocking the other two.

"No Teuk ah, this is called fate. I'll support you, we all do."

"Just don't let anyone other than us know about this matter, please.." Leeteuk said, looking at the ground.

Sooman sighed. "Very well, but there will be a manager with you two. I'll lied that the two of you are going to somewhere far to do promotion. I hope it helps."

"Thanks you sir." Both men said.


"So, the two of you will be leaving?" Asked Ryeowook.

"Yeah, we'll be leaving after this lunch." Siwon replied.

All of the other had heard about  the news that Siwon and Leeteuk will be send to German for promotion and other stuff during dinner yesterday/But they were told to keep quiet about that.Since then, the atmosphere in the dorm was gloomy.

"I'm sorry." Leeteuk said.

"Can I tag along? Please?" Donghae pleads, since last night.

"Donghae, you know we can't.. Besides, I promised you that I'll always called you and message you, everyday, every night before you go to bed."

"But-" 

"I'm really sorry.." Leeteuk sighed. Tears welled up in his eyes. He's feeling really guilty that he had to lied to them and letting Donghae down.

Donghae nodded, not wanting his leader to cry "Okay. But you will call me, right.."

With a smiled Leeteuk answered him "I promise."


"Goodbye!!" The member sent the other two at the front door.

"Bye!"

"Take care you two." Heechul yelled as the two walked away.

"We will." Siwon replied.

 

After a long time, finally, I updated...

Thanks for readings. Comments are welcomed.. :D