Vowed

Please Grant My Wish

"Eat that food, not play with it.." The black haired guy says as he watch his hyung play with the spaghetti using his fork.

"The food is not interested in me Wonnie ah.." The older reply as he keep playing with the food.

Not wasting any time, Siwon take the fork from the angel's hand and twirl it around the spaghetti before he ask the older guy to open his mouth "Open your mouth Teukie ahh"

"I'm not a-" Leeteuk reply and Siwon takes the chance to fed Leeteuk.

"Want me to make you chew it?" Siwon smirks not afraid even for a bit at Leeteuk's glare.Leeteuk shake his head.

"Okay, then we go to second round." Siwon says as he twirl the fork again.

Leeteuk caught his hand "I can fed myself!"

"Alright.. But finish your meal or else I'll expose your secret.."

"What secret?" Leeteuk ask, confused.

Siwon smirk "You wear Donald Duck Kid's Boxer to bed.. Kid's Boxer.."

Leeteuk blush "Yah! You!"

"Finish your meal and I will keep my mouth shut."


"Hyung, don't you think you have become too thin lately?" Donghae ask as Leeteuk change his cloth.

Surprise, Leeteuk let out a small scream "Yah! You ert! Knock on the door first!" he quickly wear a long sleeve white shirt.

Donghae lean on the door frame "We share the same room hyung ah.. Besides I always see you .. On top.. hehehe"

Leeteuk blush and walk towards Donghae.He pinch the latter cheek and smiles in satisfaction when he hear the other whimper in pain.

"Aww, you are so mean.. How could you.. I thought you love me?" Donghae cried as he hug the leader waist tightly.

"I do it out of love Donghae ah.." Leeteuk laugh as he rest his head on Donghae's shoulder. "Let go to sleep okay.. I'm tired.."

"I thought of taking you to wacth the new Disney movie-" Donghae finish his sentence when he saw his hyung asleep in his arm. He sigh and carry the smaller man to their bed. He lay his hyung gently on the bed before he laid himself beside the latter. He watch as his hyung sleep.

"Hyung ah, don't ever leave me okay.." He said then kiss the angel's forehead. "I love you so much.." He then hug the latter to sleep.


"Hyung, are you okay? I think you should head home, now." Siwon said as the two are preparing themselves  before they go into the studio. I'm alright Wonnie ah. Why do you like worry so much though?"

"I worry because I love you.." Siwon said as he pull his lover into his chest, he the other's back softly "After this no more going to the gym okay, I'll send you right away to the dorm." 

Leeteuk just nodded as he rest his head on his lover's chest "I miss you Wonnie ah.."

Siwon lift the angel's chin and give him a loving kiss on his forehead "I miss you more my angel."

"Guys! Get ready! The show will start in another 5 minutes more!" Boom's voice can be heard although the two were alone in the changing room. After hearing that, Leeteuk pulls himself away from Siwon and smiles at him before they go inside the studio.

During the show, Siwon was worried as hell as he saw how tired and suffering Leeteuk was as the latter look very pae and his knuckles turn white. Siwon had try his best to comfort his lover by holding their hand together, letting his lover squezing it tightly.. Still,  Siwon can't help but to feel envy when he saw how Boom give attention to Leeteuk during the show. Nevertheless, no one know about their relationship since they never made it public or confessing it to the other members. 

Siwon was rather taken aback when suddenly Hodong ask him wheter he has a girlfriend or not. Hesitantly he answer "No.." But then he continued happily "But I already have someone in my heart.." 

All in the studio became more interested "Who might that be? She must be a lucky girl! I bet she look y and beautiful."

Siwon smile as he is deep in answering that question "That someone is the most beautiful person in this earth, the one with the pure heart and always makes me  happy but loves to make me worried too.."

People in the studio were cheering and everyone wonder who might that special person be.

The show goes on and Boom is now very close too Leeteuk, he even hug his waist in the show. Siwon try his best not show his anger. 

He sighed in relief when the show is over. The lover were getting ready to go home when Boom suddenly show up and give a box wrapped in blue with a small little ribbon. "Teukie ah, this is for you since you have done well in the show. Emm, actually, went I went to shopping I saw this one and thought it must look good at you."

Leeteuk smile and take the gift and hug the older. Right after he release the hug, a jolt of pain hit him. His eyes blurry and slowly he fall to the ground but luckily, his knight in shining armor is there and caught him right before his head landed on the floor.

Everyone rush over as Siwon take Leeteuk in his arm and run to his car ignoring all the people in the studio.


Siwon is pacing back and front as he wait for the doctor. He turn on his phone only to see 76 missed call. Donghae is the one who called the most so he sent him a message "We will not come back today. Too tired.. We'll stay in a hotel."

He didn't mean to lie but he couldn't tell the truth as well since he just feel like it. He doesn't know why though. 

After for about two hours waiting, a nurse come out and approached him "Mister, Leeteuk-sshi is asleep right now and the doctor would like to have a talk with you since Leeteuk-sshi need a good rest for a while."

"Okay then.." Siwon sighed. How he wish he can hold Leeteuk in his arm right now.

As Siwon enter the room, the doctor acknowledge him and ask him to sit down.

"Take a sit first Siwon sshi."

"Thank you." Siwon replies as he sit opposing the doctor.

"It must be hard to deal with this but I hope you will stay strong and support him." The doctor says making Siwon's worry increase.

"What is it? Please tell me the truth doctor.."

"You see, we conduct a CAT scan on Leeteuk and we get the result already. He got a brain cancer stage 3." 

After the doctor said the last sentence, Siwon cannot comprehend what is the doctor saying since he didn't expect his lover to be this ill.

"Is-is there a way to cure him?" Siwon stutter.

"Yes, he can go for radiotherapy, chemotherapy and surgery." The doctor explained "You see, Leeteuk sshi condition is getting worsen. If he didn't receive any treatment, he can be gone, forever. I advice he take all the treatment suggest."

"Okay.." Siwon mumbles as he suddenly get up and leave the doctor "I need to see him.."

"Room 1789" The doctor replied, he has getting used to this kind of case.


"I789" Siwon sighed as he is slowly turning the knob around and take a deep breath.

He walk into the dark room but still managed to see his lover clearly. Leeteuk's chest is rising up and down in his sleep. Siwon sit beside him and take Leeteuk's hand in his. Tears coming out from his eyes as he is shaking violently. How could this happen to his angel? He is willing to take all the pain but he cannot watch his lover in pain.. He cries silently for hours. He is actually afraid. He is afraid that his lover might leave him and never come back. He doesn't want that to happen. He will do whatever it takes to make his lover keep breathing.

"I promise you that I do everything to keep you alive my love" Siwon vowed as he his lover's hair gently.

Please comment and tell me about your honest opinion. If you don't tell me how can I know what your opinion is..  Thanks for reading anyway!