Scared

Please Grant My Wish

Leeteuk woke up feeling like a tan of weight was thrown at his head but he smile when he saw his dear one is sleeping beside him.

Siwon's head is resting on the bed while his hand is holding Leeteuk's right hand tightly. Using his free hand, Leeteuk his lover hair.

Siwon felt some movement thus slowly, he opens his eyes and saw his lover smiles at him. The latter greets him "Hey.."

"Honey.." Siwon replies.

Smiling, Leeteuk adjust his position, helps by his lover and suddenly, he give his lover a kiss on the cheek "I love you.."

Siwon smiles back in response to the kiss and he pinch his lover's nose before he kiss his lover's lips hungrily "I love you more.." Then, he tickles the smaller one and cause the other to laugh till his tear drop as well. 

The both chuckled as they are now ended up on the bed together, Leeteuk's head on Siwon's chest, their hands intertwines. 

"I'm sorry" Leeteuk said after he regained his composure

"What for?" Siwon said then he kiss the other's head.

"Make you worried.. Becoming burden to you-" Leeteuk was cut off by Siwon's finger on his lip "Please don't say that.. You are not a burden, you will never be my burden. I love you so much you know that.. Promise me that you will never say that again.. Please.." 

Leeteuk look up and nods "Okay.. But-"

This time, Siwon kiss him on the lips.They kissed passionately for a few seconds until Leeteuk pulls out.

Siwon chuckled seeing his lover take a few breath after the kiss "But, the thing I worried is you will be tired by me.." He d the older causing his lover to turn red.

A few knock on the door interrupt the lovebird.

Both rush to get back to their normal position. Siwon managed to sit on the chair besides Leeteuk's bed just in time. A doctor come into the room with a brown envelope in his hand.

"Mr.Park, how are you feeling today?" The doctor asks, fixing his glasses.

"I feel a whole lot better." Leeteuk replies with a bright smile.

"The results from the CAT scan we conducted is here." The doctor said gently.

"Emm, so? There's nothing wrong right with me.. I'm just lack of sleep, malnutrition. That's all.." Leeteuk said without a single of worries in his voice.

Guilt crept in Siwon's heart, he takes Leeteuk right hand and hold it tightly. Rubbing it gently yet the grip on his lover kept tightening.

Leeteuk look at his lover's face and ruffles his lover's hair playfully "Don't worry kay.. It'll be fine.."

Siwon really felt like being stab in his heart, he felt so guilty. 

"Baby, whatever happens, I want you to know, I will always love you and no one else kay.." Siwon says, the other's face gently.

Leeteuk nods and flashed a reassuring smile to the taller guy "I know.."

He then turn his attention back to the doctor "Doc, can we continue?" He said.

Siwon's grip tighten. 

"I hope you will be strong enough, Mr.Park. Take a deep breath.. Exhale.."

Leeteuk did as what he is told.

"Mr. Park, I am sorry to say that, you were diagnosed with brain cancer."

Leeteuk felt his heart stop beating, he froze for a second before laughing "This is a prank, right? Hidden camera! I know it!" He laughed but the laughter die as a tear roll from his eyes "Tell me.. This is a lie.. Right?"

Siwon hug his lover from behind.

"I'm sorry but no, you are now in stage 3. I will leave you first but I will meet you again soon." The doctor said before he leaves the room.

Leeteuk's whole body is shaken, tears start to streaming down from his face but Siwon still hug him tight, shower him with kisses.

Soon, the sobs decreased and only left some whimper.. Leeteuk has fallen asleep on Siwon's chest with his hand tightly gripping on the other's shirt..

Before he asleep, the last words he says "I don't want to die yet.. I am scared.. Wonniee ahh.. I'm scared.."

Siwon can't help but drown in tears as well "I will do everything I can, my angel.." He kiss the other's forehead in a long time before he soon fall asleep as well.


Siwon holds his lover's waist as the two is walking to the dorm. Leeteuk chuckles "I can walk by my own kay.."

"I want to hold you. I miss you and I really want you." Siwon sheepishly said as he kiss his lover's cheeks and whisper in the angel's ear "I can't get enough of you. I never can't."

The other blush bright red. He twists the knob and rush inside, leaving his lover side, sticking a tongue at him.

Siwon pouts causing the leader to burst into laughter.

The leader walk backward but suddenly he stumbled into an object and he lose his balance. He was falling but luckily, Donghae managed to caught him and hold the slim waist properly in his arm.

Leeteuk sigh in relief.As sign of appreciation, he thank his dongsaeng "Thank you Donghae ah' He smiled at him and back on his feet again. Right after that, Donghae hugs him tight "Where were you last night Teukie hyung? How could you leave me?" 

Leeteuk was taken aback but grateful when Siwon covers him "I've told you, we stay at the hotel. And now, we are hungry as hell."

"Arasso! Let eat! Kajja!" Leeteuk shouts.


Leeteuk can't sleep that night. He remember how mad he was when he found out that Siwon already knew the news before him but as always he can't stay mad for a long time.

He know how hard it is for Siwon. 

That is why he decide to do that..