Twelve : Let The Universe Decide

My Not So Almighty Diva

=== Saera’s POV ===

 

Days went by since the incident happened. Occasionally, I would see Key in the company, but for now, I succeeded not to let him see me. Why are they still wandering around? Should they be busy for their comeback? Ugh, I don’t even know how should I feel about that kiss. What kind of jerk that left and never call after he kissed a girl?! A jerk named Kim Kibum obviously.

 

My members don’t know yet about what happened, and I’m planning not to tell them. Even though we promised to not hide anything. I’m thankful for our hectic schedule, so they also didn’t have time to asked me what happened that night. They did ask me where did I go to though, I lied, and said I went to my appa’s house. I’m so dead if they found out.

 

For the past few days, we’ve been busy with recording our songs, and the dance practice. Practically, we’re preparing for our debut, like crazy.

 

Now it’s my turn to record the song, the other members already finished, so they went off for the meeting for their individual projects. I prepared my voice as I’m humming walking to the studio. For once, the image of Key is not in my head. That guy….really messing with my head.

 

I slowly opened the door, to find the producer. My eyes went wider when I saw a guy with that blonde hair. See what Key did to my head? I even thought some random guy to be him. I shook off the thought and went in. It’s not like Key is the only person that has blonde hair.

 

“Ahnyonghaseyo,” I greeted a middle aged man that was sitting on leather chair.

 

He turned around, which caused the guy next to him did the same, “Oh, ahnyonghaseyo.” He took off his sunglasses. While the other guy stood frozen like a statue.

 

“Jwesonghamnida, I think I’m in the wrong room.” Why? At times like this why?!

 

“Ah, I-I need to go somewhere else. Sorry,” He left without looking what’s in front of me, resulting he bumped on to my shoulder. And what did he do? Nothing. He just left. That’s how you act towards a girl that you kissed, Kim Kibum?

 

“What’s with that guy… Anyway, I suppose you’re here to record your new song right? You’re a member ROYALs?”

 

“Neh,”

 

“Ok, then.” He started working on the producing table, doing whatever what the producer should do. “If you’re nervous, or anything, you can go to the restroom first.”

 

“Neh, I’ll be back.”

 

I opened the door and saw Key leaning back to the wall with a blank expression.

 

“Wae?” the producer asked me when I accidently slammed the door closed.

 

“Um, I think the faster, the better.”

 

===Key’s POV ===

 

I blinked my eyes when I heard the door slammed shut. I’m pretty sure it was Saera. Wait, was she avoiding me? Must be because of what happened……What should I do now?

 

I did avoid her when she walked in, but that was because I was so surprised by her sudden appearance. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I thought I saw her ghost. Should I just walk in? But the producer is there, it would be awkward, and he would be suspicious. Who know he might tell it to Lee Soo Man, and that leads to a very complicated things.

 

After deciding to enter or not, I decided just to enter the room. The producer signed not to make any noises. I carefully made my way to watch Saera record her part. She was too focused in singing, she didn’t notice I was in the room, listening to her sweet beautiful voice. From her face, I could really see she loves singing the most. And that makes her face more beautiful.

 

The light of the studio room went off, a sign that is finished. Her face when she opened her eyes and saw me clapping was priceless. Her eyes showed bewilderment, and her lips still forced to curve a smile. That lips….dammit Kim Kibum, stop looking at her lips, you ert!

 

“Alright, I’ll edit this one out later. I’ll go grab a coffee now. Lee Saera-ssi, good job for today. Enjoy your day.” He grabbed his jacket and went off. Great, this is a great opportunity to talk.

 

=== Saera’s POV ===

 

“Alright, I’ll edit this one out later. I’ll go grab a coffee now. Lee Saera-ssi, good job for today. Enjoy your day.”

No, no please don’t leave!

 

I looked at Key’s face and looked down again. His face showed he was about to say something. I wondered what he wanted to say. An apology, perhaps? Like, one of those in cheesy romantic movies?

 

“Sae-“ Key was about to say something.

 

“Saera-ah!”

 

“Jongin oppa!” EXO Kai suddenly appeared in front of the door. We’re friends since he was a trainee.


“Oh, Kibum hyung(I don’t know what Kai actually calls Key. Key hyung? Kibum hyung? Key sunbaenim?)” Kai bowed to his sunbae and Key did the same. Except, Key’s face seems annoyed even though he covered it with a smile.

 

“Aigo, Saera-ah, how dare you didn’t tell me that you will be debuting soon?” Kai put his hand on my head and mess with my hair.

 

“You were busy, I don’t want to bother you. Why are you here?”

 

“That’s very thoughtful but an annoying excuse. I think I’m in the wrong room haha.” He let out a laugh. “I should get going now, see you around, Saera-ah, Kibum hyung.”

 

“Jongin oppa!” Key said, imitating my voice.

 

I ignored him and sat on the couch and play with my phone. He did the same but he kept looking at me. I have this urge to either shout or punch him in the face.

 

“Saera-ah.” I didn’t answer.

 

“Lee Saera.” I ignored him again.

 

“Lee Saera!” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Yah!” he yelled.

 

“What!” I yelled back at him.

 

“So your name is Yah now?”

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Why did you ignore me so much?” He put his phone on his pocket and rest his back on the couch.

 

“I don’t know, why don’t you figure out that yourself?”

 

“Is it because of what happened that night?”

 

I kept silence.

 

“You know…” He hesitated. “The k-“

 

“I know what it is! You don’t even have to say it.” I cut him off.

 

“I’m sorry I kissed you.”

 

“I’m not mad about that,” Now I can look at his face, just not meeting his eyes.

 

“Then why are you like this?” Key held my hand while looking at me straight in the eyes.

 

“I don’t know,” I yanked my hand away from him, “I really don’t know, what I know is you’re just so…confusing, just the thought of you making me a hell of a mess.”

 

‘I like you.” He grabbed my wrist, despite I was struggling to let go. “I like you, I really do, a lot.”

 

“Neh?” I asked, not sure what he was saying.

 

“I like you, Lee Saera.” This time he moved his hand from my wrist and cupped my face.

 

“Then why didn’t you call me?”

 

“Because I’m such a productive idol?” he smirked.

 

“Yah!” I pushed his body away. “You’re so vain.”

 

“Well I was letting the universe decide it for me.” He smirked again. That annoying smirk.

 

“I guess, the universe decided that I will hate you forever.”

 

“Kidding!” He chuckled. “I couldn’t find your number, and I never saw you here. I’m the one that should be asking!”

 

“I actually avoided you on purpose. Really? But I d-“ , I put something else as my contact name.

 

“Can I borrow your phone for a while? I probably forgot to put my number there.” He handed me his phone, and I moved further, so he couldn’t see.

 

“My Cute Dongsaeng? HAHAHAHA” He snatched his cell phone from my hand and stood up.

“Yah! Kim Kibum! Give me that back!” I tried to reach his cell phone but he kept turn his back everytime I finally could grab it.

 

“No! Hahahahahaha, and you told me I was vain.” He quickly put his phone on his pocket. I could snatch it but it was a pocket located on his behind, that would be awkward.

 

“Now stop, I’ll keep the name that way.” He winked. “Can I request my contact name then?”

 

“WHAT?” I glared at him.

 

“Something like….My Flawless Hoobae? Or simply The Almighty?” He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow.

 

“You’re so vain.” I let out a heavy sighed and took the time to calm my self.

 

“Said the one that put her number as ‘My Cute Dongsaeng’”

 

“Aish, why are you here anyway? Isn’t time for your comeback? You’re really have too much time.” I stood up from my seat and walked towards the door.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Back to my dorm?”

 

“Uh, didn’t you forget about something?”

 

I looked around, looking for my phone or wallet that probably I forgot to pick up. And I shook my head at his question.

 

“Lee Saera, I just confessed to you!” He said in frustration.

 

“What do you want me to say then?”

 

“Are you acting dumb, or you’re just really ridiculously stupid?” I shrugged in respond.

 

“What about let the universe decide?” I imitate his voice when he was explaining why he didn’t call me. Except, I really meant it.

 

“Yah! Lee Saera! What do you mean?” He tried to grab my arm, but I jerked him off.

 

“You said it first, why don’t you find out?” I left the room and did a mehrong before I closed the door.

 

 

 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!! Saera is becoming such a tease lol what do you want to happen next? I really want to write another chapters but I don't have the idea yet what to do with their relationship. and I'm not gonna make it easy, remember this is a fanfic xD and an appearance of EXO Kai. I think he will be on my bias list lol anyway, thank you for reading and subsribing<3333