Thirteen : Pabos In Love

My Not So Almighty Diva

=== Saera’s POV ===

 

“Unnie, could you stay a little longer? Please? At least until I’m done shooting my part?” I begged Eunhae and holding her arms, preventing her to open the door.

 

“Aish, Saera-ah! Why are you like this? It’s just a simple shot of you dancing and a little acting.” She struggles to let go of my hands.

 

“I know, but…but I’m lonely, unnie.” I faked a sad face. Why not using my acting skill, right?

 

“Not working. What’s wrong with you?” She finally gave up and sat on an empty space beside me.

 

“Ani,” I hesitated for a while, not knowing should I tell her about Key’s confession or not.

 

“Did something happen with Key?” She said, almost whispering.

 

“No!” I exclaimed.

 

“Don’t be so tense then, geez.”

 

“Mianhe.”

 

“I need to go now, Saera-ah. Ahnyong!” She took the chance to let go of my hands and walked towards the door.

 

“Yah! Unnie!”

 

“Don’t forget to watch SHINee’s new music video!” She said before closing the door.

 

I borrowed my stylist unnie’s laptop to watch Dream Girl. We were planning to watch it together, but it turned out we had our individual schedules for today. And as usual, I’m always the last one to record or film.

 

The music video started. The first thing that popped out in my mind was, they looked so different on screen. If I think about it, these idols are really scary. How they can be very different in real life. Wow. And I

 

My eyes kept looking for Eunhae, and I realized she was the girl in the picture frame. She looked beautiful even though her face was covered. It was for her safety, I guess.

 

“You’re a fan of SHINee?”

 

“Neh.” The answer came out from my mouth without me noticing it. “I mean as a hoobae. SHINee sunbaenim…you know- Yah!” I found Jinhoo has been sitting beside me and watched Dream Girl MV for God knows how long. “What are you doing here?” I closed the laptop and put it on the coffee table in front of me.

 

“Wae? Just because you will be debuting, does that mean I can’t talk to you?” I flicked his head because he used informal language to me.

 

“I’m still your noona! Now tell me what are you doing here?”

 

“They told me to be your partner.” He said pointing to the director and producer.

 

I nodded my head and my mouth form an ‘o’. I felt my phone vibrating and my eyes grew wider when I saw from whom the text message is from.

 

From Key:

 

Saera-ah~ What are you doing? Have you watched our new music video? Your leader is in it you know ^_^

 

Unconciously my lips formed a curve. Of course I know my own leader is in it. Yah, Kim Kibum

 

To Key:

 

I’m about to shoot my teaser. Of course I’ve watched it, and I know that my leader is in that music video. I’m not that stupid, you know.

 

From Key:

 

Good luck! ^^v and work hard!!!

 

To Key:

 

Gomawo :D good luck for your comeback stage too, oppa. Tell the others too. SHINee jjang jjang! ^^

 

“What are you smiling at?” Jinhoo said as he tried to look at my phone.

 

“Aish, jeongmal, Jinhoo-ah. Do you have to know everything that I see? Come on, I think it’s time for us to shoot the teaser.” I stood up from my seat and grabbed Jinhoo’s wrist to meet the director.

 

The first scene was me dancing. Because I’ve been preparing and practicing the choreography, we only took 4 takes, just because I made small mistakes.

 

The next one is Jinhoo and I faked a practice scene. At first I was worried because I’m not good in improvising, but Jinhoo lead me along, and I was able to followed his steps. He’s truly an amazing dancer.

 

“Good job, Lee Saera-ssi, Hwang Jinhoo-ssi.” The director said as he putting up a sign that the filming is finished.

 

I followed the stylist unnie, she helped me took off all the make up and bobby pins on my hair. Damn, that was a lot of hairspray. When she finished, I put my hair in a bun.

 

 

“Saera-ssi.” I heard a sweet voice called my name.

 

“Oh sunbaenim,” I looked at his reflection on the mirror and bowed to him.

 

“You just shoot your teaser?” He said as he sat next to me.

 

“Neh, Onew sunbaenim.”

 

“Excuse me, do I have something on my face?” I asked as he kept looking at me.

 

“Aniyo,” Onew replied decisively.

 

=== FLASHBACK ===

 

Jonghyun and Onew were playing with Key’s dogs, Kkomde and Garcons. Key was watching them closely, just in case the two hurt his children, while Taemin and Minho are munching on choco pies.

 

“Yah, don’t you think my child would explode if you keep feeding him?” Key groaned when Onew fed Garcons a handful of dog biscuits.

 

“But he likes it.”

 

“Whatever. Anyway, hyung, what does love feels like?” Key asked from out of the blue.

 

Jonghyun thought he was some kind of a love coach, he smirked at his dongsaeng’s question. Onew took his attention to Key, and carefully look at Key’s face.

 

“Tell us what you feel about Saera, and we told you whether it’s love or not.” Jonghyun stated.

 

“It’s not Saera!” Key denied. “I feel…. Uneasy. And my heart beats aren’t normal, my stomach feels funny too.” Key stopped and waited for his hyungs answer.

 

‘Yep, that’s it.” Onew looked at Jonghyun, asking for an agreement.

 

“Yes, you’re in love with Lee Saera.”

 

“Aish, I’m not in love with her!”

 

“But you did confess to her.” The eldest said, and Key’s eyes went bigger.

 

“Who told you that?!” Key’s voice went higher and louder.

 

“Um…” Onew kept his mouth shut and looked at Jonghyun for help.

 

“Minho told us. Taemin knows about it too.” Jonghyun said bluntly.

 

“Yah! Choi Minho, you’re so dead, you frog.” Key started cursing, while Minho chuckled at his friend’s overacting.

 

“I did confess to her, but I never said I’m in love with her. Duh.”

 

“Kim Kibum, you’re so weird.” Onew mumbled as he put Kkomde and Garcons into their crate.

 

=== END OF FLASHBACK ===

 

Onew smiled to himself when he remembered Key kept denying his question wasn’t about Saera. He said he only like Saera, and not in love with her.

 

“Saera-ah,” Onew dragged his chair to be closer to Saera.

 

“Neh?” Saera answered with a polite manner.

 

“Do you love our Kibum?” Onew kept his voice low, because there were people around them.

 

Onew chuckled at Saera’s reaction. Her cheeks got red, and her gestures say it all. So cute, now I know why Kibum is so crazy about her.

 

“No, of course not. Wh-what are you saying.” Saera stuttered and a forced smile formed on her lips.

 

Ah, these two pabos. Making a simple thing into such a complicated situation. Should I get involve, then? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to my new subbies! Thank you for subsribing!! Btw, I'm planning to write chap 14, so wish me luck ^^ I'm not proud of this chapter, but I decided it would be good for their relationship's progress.

 

So... I was planning to post this chapter yesterday and post chap 14 today, but I accidentaly(lol) clicked on SHINee's debut teaser, and I cried haha I feel like a proud mama, even though I wasn't there when they debut. Do you know Key went on a date with APink's Eunji? They went on a double date with Taemin and Naeun. AHHH I don't know how to feel about this, but I also can't wait to see Key on a date lolol I wonder if he still being a diva when he's on a date with a girl. What do you think? Do you like them together? ANother thing is, I kinda fell in love with Kai haha he's so handsome though. Do you guys want him to be a rival for Key? or do you want someone else? Please tell me :D