Encounter

.....I Like You

The door closed softly behind me, I didn’t want to wake anyone. I crept up the stairs to my bedroom. I plopped down on my bed, letting out a deep breath. I laid there hoping to fall asleep but instead I found myself just staring at the ceiling. A million things were running through my mind and it all got me restless. I hopped up, slid my shoes on, and threw my coat, quietly walked back down the steps and out the door. The arctic air nipped at my fingertips. Going into the garage I pulled out my bike. I jumped on and rode down the street. The wind rushed into my face, making it numb. I showed up at Joe’s house, all the lights were out. I fumbled through my pocket, getting out my phone. I dialed his number and after a few rings he didn’t pick up. I guessed which window could be his and I lightly tapped on it. A little light came on and a face came in contact with the foggy glass. The window slid open and a hand waved me in. I put one leg in after the other as I slipped in the window. We stood there, motionless. His face was a silhouette in the shadow. It was so quiet that all that could be heard was our hard breathing. My hand found its way to his jaw, gently brushing it and outlining the shape with my finger. My lips moved in for the kill and rested on his smooth lips. He wrapped his arms around me. Our lips moved together in a way that’s almost impossible to explain. He pushed me back into the wall and kissed me deeply. I reached for his shirt, pulling it over his head. My hands slowly went down his back, tracing his spine. The warmth between us was making it rather humid. Our skin became sticky and sweaty, infusing us together. I took my coat off and threw it on the floor. He pulled my hips into him and clutched on to the sides of my stomach.  He freed his lips from mine.

“Did I say I liked you?” he said as he stared into my eyes and breathing deeply.

“Ha yeah you sure did” I smiled.

He lifted me up; my legs wrapped around his torso, and carried me over to his bed. He laid me down, still holding onto me. Our lips quickly met again.  My fingers ran through his hair as he moved his mouth to my neck. and nibbling on patches of sweet skin. My eyes were closed shut, the sounds of hard breaths filled the room, and my nails were digging into his back.

This was simply the most amazing thing ever.

I don’t want it to stop, I want it to go on as long as possible. He got up and started to tug at his basketball shorts. I stood up on the bed and slid off my night dress. He was in his boxer briefs and I was in…nothing.