Starry Eyed

.....I Like You

The bell rang for first class. I grabbed my bag and slammed my locker shut. The halls started to suffocate with students, all in a rush. I joined the crowd and headed off to homeroom.

"Heads up!" a boy holding a football called out to his friend that stood in front of me.

"I got it!" he called back.

The boy threw the ball twirling through the air.

"Excuse me" I said to the boy in front of me, trying to get past.

It was too late...BAM! The ball hit me right in the back of the head.

"Ouch!" I cried out.

I walked away rubbing my head. I had about two minutes to make it to the third floor for homeroom. I ran up the steps as fast as i could, my hair flying everywhere. I reached the top of the stairs, out of breath I blew the hair out of my face. I still had time to spare but not enough so in shuffled to the door. As I walked into class and took my seat I heard whispers. I glanced around to notice everyone pointing at the door. I looked over to see a tall boy with milk skin and blond hair just standing there.

"Ah Mr.Lee how nice of you to join us" the teacher said, "Class this is Lee Byung Hun, say hello"

"Annyonghasayo" the class said altogether.

He looked somewhat nervous as he nibbled on his lower lip and flipped his hair abit. I found myself staring at quickly looked down to my notebook. I looked up at the sound of footsteps. It was him walking my way. It's like everything froze and it was just him and me. My jaw dropped and drool made its way out the corner of my mouth.

"Hm hm"

Someone cleared their throat. I snapped back into reality only to see him in front of me.

"Please tell me she didnt tell him to sit next to me" I squealed to myself.

"She did" he said as he slipped in to his desk.

I guess I was talking to myself a little too loud. I looked out the corner of my eye, he was looking through a book. I turned his way nervously and he caught me. He looked over from his book, over at me and smiled. My eyes got huge! I smiled back and quickly went back to my notebook. I was doodling like usual. I was being googly over someone I dont even know, I giggled to myself. My pen slipped out my hand and onto the floor. I went to pick it up when my hand met another. I flinched my hand away and noticed it was his hand. He retreived my pen and set it on my desk while smiling.

"Oh thank you" I said to him.

"Your welcome" he said as he continued to smile " By the way im Joe" he leaned in abit close to me.

" Im Kris" I smiled.

" Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" I grinned and turned back around.

Woah! His skin was really soft and his smile was just amazing. When he looked at me it was like he hit me lightning. I looked over at him, studying his every move and then the bell for next class rang. He got his stuff and left, I grabbed my bag and followed the rush of people into the crowded hall.

_____________________________

Thanks for reading the first chapter! Hoped ya liked it too :D

Next chapter will be up soon!