Letting Go

Strawberry Kiss
Your POV :)
 
Yaaaay! Finally I was able to sleep. I woke up early and it was a right time since Siwon was there to help me. By the way, I have a new look! But I am not yet sure if Kris is sincere, or if he likes me too..
 
You: Siwon!!
Siwon: Huh?
You: Your head's above the clouds. Lets eat, shall we?
 
He didn't spoke a word and my apartment was too silent. I knew that something is wrong.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
There is something wrong. And this time I was the one who got hurt. Knowing my best friend had fallen in love with someone else. And of all the people, it's Kris. I'm not totally hurt like what she had felt when Yunho dumped her and I don't want to cry. I was slightly hurt, but I can't stop thinking about it.
 
Flashback:
 
Siwon: What do you want us to talk about?
Kris: I'm in love with your best friend. And I'm planning on courting her. If it's okay with you.
Siwon: Whatever. You called me in the middle of the night just for this. Then court her. I'm not the one holding her heart anyway.
Kris: Are you mad?
Siwon: No. I'm just being rational. I have no right to interfere with her love life.
Kris: Tell me, are you in love with her too?
 
I wasn't able to speak. Yes, I am in love with her.
 
Kris: I know you are.
Siwon: Then why did you ask?
Kris: Because I want to hear it from you directly.
Siwon: What's the point? So what if I am?
Kris: Why don't you court her as well?
Siwon: Again, what's the point? I know she would pick you. You're the one who changed her, right? And you were together a few days ago.
Kris: Ah, yes.
Siwon: Answer me directly. If ____ was still a nerdy girl, would you still love her and accept her for who she is?
Kris: Yeah. If you love someone, looks aren't that matters anyway. I had feelings for her even when Yunho hyung dumped her..
Siwon: Is that so? Well then, take care of her. Just don't restrict me from being close to her.
Kris: Huh? I just want to tell you my plans.
Siwon: It's alright. Don't you dare make her cry, arraseo? I'll kill you when you do. You have a handsome rival. Me.
Kris: Of course I won't. Hahaha!
 
End of Flashback.
 
To then, I asked Kris to take care of her. ____, I'm letting you go. But not our friendship.