Courtship

Strawberry Kiss
Your POV :)
 
Here I am, still unable to sleep. I kept on thinking about Kris. You know that feeling when you're totally in love and you can't do anything about it? Aigoo. Is he asleep already? But it seems ironic. I can't show my face to him tomorrow because it seems awkward. You know, the kiss. We're not even a couple. Now what?!
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Even I can't sleep. I don't know why. Is it because of my best friend who just turned into a goddess? I am nervous and tensed. Because there might be a lot of guys who would start making a move on her tomorrow. And most of them are jerks. She was beautiful the way she is, why does she have to change? What's worse is, what if she forgets about me?! But if there's a guy who wanted to be with her, I just hope he's not a heart breaker.
 
I think there's a reason why she transformed and improved. It's impossible not to have one. Well simply because a girl like her who is into books doesn't have time for those things.
 
I am still searching for answers behind my questions, until it finally arrived..
 
Kris' POV :)
 
Yunho hyung told me that before I court ___, I should ask for Siwon's approval regarding this because ___ and him are almost like a family. Well, he does take care of her since her parents are overseas. Because I love her, I didn't hesitate to call Siwon in the middle of the night.
 
Kris: Hello?
Siwon: Who are you?
Kris: I'm Kris.. Yunho's cousin.
Siwon: How did you get my number and why did you call?
Kris: Answers later.. I just asked someone.. and I need to talk to you.
Siwon: About what?