Chapter 3

Soul

SIWON

 

I’m in the middle of my company meeting. One of my staff is began to show presentation of company monthly report. But, my mind it’s not here. I can’t focus with the meeting. I remember my conversation with Yuri two days ago..

“and.. and the last word from your dad is... he want me to take care of you”

“what?”

“your father’s want me to take care of you. And i already promise him that”

“and i think about this. I want to keep my promise. So i want you to move with me”

There’s silence after i asked her to move with me. I know it’s too quick for her to take the choice. But i just want her to know that in this world, she is not alone.

“i... i think i.. i can’t” yuri say quietly. I can see her eyes is teary and she keep look at floor like that’s the most interesting thing in the world.

“why? Yuri ssi, i know it’s too suddenly for you to make the big choice like this. But please consider me as your father. Oke maybe not father, jus think me as your father’s friend or your brother is up to you. Don’t think that i’m stranger”

“but.. still you are stranger for me. And this is not easy. I don’t want to be burden for you. I know maybe my dad asked you to take care of me and i thank for your kindness who promise my dad to take care of me, but still.. and if you think that i can’t continue my life after this, you are wrong. I have my part time job that can afford my daily life. I can life alone”

A single tear fall from her eyes to her cheek. Suddenly i have a urge to wipe her tears, but i stay still.

“no no, you are not burden for me. I don’t think like that, i know you are independent woman, but the idea of you life alone.. somehow i feel like it’s my responsibility to take care of you.. after what i did to your dad. I’m sorry”

“i don’t think that you need to be responsible of me. I forgive you for my dad. But, i’m sorry i can’t move with you”

I feel very disappointed with her choice. I know yuri is very independent but still.. i see her as very fragile girl. A single touch and she will broke.  And that make me want to protect her. But of course i can’t force her to move with me.

“oke then. I respect your choice. But, remember if you need anything you can tell me or if you change your mind i’m very glad to welcome you”

 

“director..”

“president..”

“mr.choi..”

“uh.. What?” i asked annoyed with my staff who call me. But then i realize that everyone in the meeting room is looking at me. Oh man, i can’t focus with anything. My mind just keep replaying my conversation with yuri.

“the presentation is done. And we need your opinion about that” my secretary tell me quietly

“ah, yes.. of course that’s is great idea. But i need to review again about that. So send the repot to my office later. And if there’s no matter to discuss anymore, i ended the meeting here. Thankyou all”

After that i back to my office.

“what’s my schedule after this?” i asked my secretary

“there’s a sudden request from Mr. Kim for you at 8 p.m tonight”

Ah, my other job. I wonder who “soul” that want return to this world tonight.

“that’s all your schedule sir. Are you need anything from me?”

“tell kyuhyun to come here. Now”

“yes sir, be right back”

After several minute. Kyuhyun enter my office. Kyuhyun is my trust staff, we are friend from high school. Technically he is one of several people that know “a real” choi siwon.

“what’s the matter choi?” he asked me

“i need you to look for kwon yuri. Follow her everywhere everytime. I need to make sure if she is save”

Kyuhyun seem a bit surprised with my request.

“jeez, what wrong with you? I’m sure that i’m hear if she is didn’t want and didn’t need your help. She can handle her self choi”

I have tell kyuhyun about yuri and I know.. i know she said that she can, but still. This whole day my mind just keep thinking of kwon yuri. I hate that i can’t focus.

“i don’t know. Don’t asked me the reason. Just do whatever i tell you”

“don’t tell me if you like kwon yuri? Whoa it’s really big news!”

He smirk and showed me evil side of him. Oh boy, i want to kill cho kyuhyun now!

“shut up before i kick your to out from here so you can start doing whatever i tell you to do cho kyuhyun”

“hahaha.. oke oke relax choi. It’s just, i never see you this passionate about.. woman”

“conversation end” i say and he grumpily leave my office.

 

I entered kim’s mansion and the butler greet me immediately. He show me the way to the one of the many room in this mansion. Kim’s family is well known family in korea, they do many business and as far as i know Mr. Kim is a good person.

Entered the room i saw Mr.kim and Mrs.kim in that room, mrs.kim is crying like there’s no tommorow while mr.kim hug his wife and try to calm her. And i saw their daughter sleep in her bed, somehow i feel like her soul is still not far yet from this world.

“Mr.kim, Mr.choi is here” the butler said to mr.kim

“oh finally you’re here siwon. Thankyou for coming” he greet me. He sound so relieved so did his wife who nodded to me

“so is this your daughter who need help?” i asked him politely

“yes, can you do that? I really really need your help. She is in a car accident this morning, and the doctor said that it’s impossible for my daughter to alive. So i decided to bring her home and call you for help. Please bring my daughter back again”

“i will try my best sir, don’t worry. I just need to be alone in this room so i can consentrate better”

And after the husband and the wife leave i sit in front of their daughter. I hold her hand and began consentration. I feel the temperature change, it’s so slow that i can feel the air is changing. Soon everything change around me, i open my eyes and i’m in the same meadow again. Grassland that has no end. I look around until i found someone who i’m looking for. I called her and try my best to bring her back. When her hand touch my hand, everything change again. The air, the feel, and the world bring me back to kim’s mansion.

I feel dizziness in my head and try to calm my breath. The feeling that so familiar for me after i back to the world. I’m used to this feeling. I feel the hand that i held move. The sleeping girl that several times ago is not moving now began to move. And i save another soul again.

 

“thankyou very much siwon. You save my daughter” mr.kim give me his warm smile

I’m in the living room, still in the kim’s mansion. Mr.kim invite me to stay longer to have some drinks with him.

“it’s okay sir, i’m glad that i can help you”

“you know, you are very similar with your father. Somehow look at you make me miss him” he say

I haven’t heard someone talk about my father for so long. And i’m used to it, because he already gone long time ago. He gone before i can clearly remember him.

“you know my father sir? I know if you close with my grandfather, but it’s my first time to know that you know my father too”

“actually you can consider us as best friends. Your father is very good friend of mine. And i feel sorry because he die so young. Seeing you save my daughter like this is remind me about ability that your father also have. He once save my father. He has verry good skill too, just like you”

“yes, i already hear that from my grandpa. But i’m not inheritate this from his, i learn my ability from my grandpa. Actually i hardly remember him, you know i’m just 4 when he is gone”

“yes i know that. And your ability is remind me with another friend of mine, ofcourse she is your father friend too. She is very great person who have great ability too”

“you mean another person except my family have this ability too?”

 i asked him, very curious about it. This is first time i hear this.

“you don’t know? Well, yes. Kwon’s is have ability to bring a soul back just like Choi’s”

“kwon’s?”

But, before i can hear his explanation further, my phone is rang and there’s cho kyuhyun name in the display.

“what it is kyu?”

“uhm choi.. i don’t know what should i do now. But its is kwon yuri. It seems like some guy is trying harm her. I’m afraid if they might hurt her”

“what? Where are you know?”

And with that i leave the mansion to go the place that kyuhyun said.

 


whoaaa, very long chapter. because now is already 4 a.m in the morning in my country and i haven't sleep yet >_< so i have no time to read and edit what i write, i will do it tommorow or later :p i will try update more often, so please continue to support this story T.T

i would like and very apreciate those who give this story comment. please comment more, and let me know your feedback :') 

thankyou for reading, do SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, COMMENT ^^