Chapter 6

My Bestfriend

Tiffany snuck back in before Teddy was awake, but he was already up and waiting for her.

"Kid, could at least text me." he said, not sounding mad or worried. Moments later she saw Boss walks out of his room. Tiffany was confuse, she smiled to herself entering her room. Boss said bye to Teddy and left. Tiffany got ready for school, and had Teddy drop her off. On the way to school, Teddy ask how it went. She told him not to worry, that she won't be leaving any time soon. He did a little smile, as Tiffany said bye and went off to class.

Jessica was already in class, she had a coffee waiting for Tiffany. She was a good friend to Tiffany,

"How did things go?" Jessica ask, sketching out a design in her sketch book. Tiffany held the warm coffee with two hands, " I don't know. I went there because I was upset, not much talking." she replied taking a sip of her coffee.

"I know this is off topic, but...." Jessica said staggering. Tiffany look at her, she was nervous. "Can you ask Yunho to be our photographer?"

Tiffany chuckled, never seeing her bestfriend so shy, " I'll ask." she replied.

Later on at work things got weirder,  Boss wasn't her self. Tiffany wonder if she had an agrument with her boyfriend.

"You resign?!" said Yunho staring down at her.

"Huh?" Tiffany replied.

Boss walks out of her office telling her that she was leaving early, Tiffany nodded her head, as she watch Boss walk away. Yunho still standing infront of her, staring down at her. He was mad.

"Hi, Boss. I'm Sulli. Your new assistant." she said reaching out her hand to shake his. Yunho, gave a weary smile, as Tiffany laughed to herself. Yunho pushed Tiffany's head to the side, telling Sulli to take the day off. Tiffany continue to laugh, getting up from her desk, she walks away from Yunho and Sulli.

"Tiffany." said a familar voice approaching her.

"Leetuk-shi?" she said surprised.

"Do you have some time to talk?" He ask.

Tiffany furrowed her brows, wondering what he need to talk about.

"I work for your father." he replied. Tiffany immediately drop the files she had in her hands. "My father?" she replied stammering, as the words slowly came out of .

He smiled, nodding his head.

"Hyung?" said Yunho approaching the two.

"Can we talk later." Tiffany ask.

He hand his card to her, and wave bye to Yunho leaving. Yunho grabs the card out of Tiffany's hand, crumbling it. Giving her the evil look, Tiffany sighs. Picking up the files on the ground, and Leetuk crumble business card. She gets up and entering Boss's office.

"Why did you resign?" he ask in a loud tone. She didn't understand why he was so mad. Tiffany continue to ignore him, trying to walk out of Boss's office, he grabs onto her arm, "Why?" he ask again.

"Yunho?!" called out one of the editor girls. He release Tiffany from his grip, "I got your message, tonight sounds good." said the editor girl, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He turn back around and Tiffany was gone. "What's wrong with me?" he ask himself, looking where Tiffany had walk off to.

Tiffany wanting to escape from Yunho, walk into the roof top. It was the only quiet place. She sat down at the ridge with her feet dangling, she let out a deep sigh.

"I miss you mom." she said aloud.

Sine her mother's death, so many things has happen. She just wanted to clear her mind, calling Leetuk. She ask him to met up with her at Hotel De Paris.

//

"Hot date, eh?" said Jay teasing Tiffany as she enter the resturant. Tiffany smiled at him, as she walk with her to a private table.

"Order what you like, it's one me." he told Tiffany, walking into the kitchen. Tiffany could see why Jessica love him, because of his ability to make people smile, that was his charm. She waited her Leetuk, as Yunho walk in with one of the editor girls. She was surpise that he hadn't already got to Sulli.

"Tiff!" said Yunho waving. She waved back at him, "He was so different from last night." she thought to herself.

"Sorry, I took long." said Leetuk, taking of his jacket and placing it on the back of his chair.

"It's ok," Tiffany replied, taking a sip of her water.

He slide Tiffany a manila envelope, "Everything in this envelope belongs to you." he told her with a smile.

"What exactly does my father do?" she ask staring at the envelope.

Leetuk didn't responde, he waved downa watier and place his order, it took awhile for him to answer. Leetuk look over his shoulder to see Yunho glaring at him.

"Your father is a business man." he replied.

Tiffany grin, she didn't believe that he was a business man, there was more to it.

"Hyung?" Yunho face look terrified, as Leetuk had a smirk on his face. Yunho grabbed onto Tiffany's arm pulling her out of the resturant.

"Stay away from him." he told her harshly.

"We're just having lunch." Tiffany replied. Yunho pulled her closer to him, filling in the gap between the two, "That's how it all starts, and the next thing your laying in his bed." he said, as he grip onto her arm.

"I'm not like that." she told him.

Yunho chuckled, "Every girl is the same and a girl like you trying to make it in this industry will do anything."

"Let go of me."

He smirked, ;etting go of her. as she raise her hand to slap him. Yunho was startled by her reaction, "You don't know me and apparently you'll never will." she said coldly walking away from him.

"Great job." said Leetuk leaning against the door of the enterance. "i've told you she not Ara, if you don't let go of the past.."

"Just shut up. I wouldn't bee in this mess if it weren't for you."

Leetuk sighs, "you abandon her for your job, she need someone there fore her."

"She was still my girlfriend hyung," said Yunho walking off to his car.