Chapter 4

My Bestfriend

"Oppa.." she said, suprise to see him.

"Tif..fany?" he replied

"Oh, hyung sorry I took long." said Jay walking towards the door.

Tiffany still shock and confuse slowly walks back into her room.

"Tiff, why do you look so startled?" Jessica ask combing her hair.

"Jessica.." Before she could get a word out, Jay knocks on the door. Jessica had to get going, hugging Tiffany bye. She left with Jay and him. The person knocking on her door, her first love Choi Siwon. Tiffany sat in her bed, hugging her pillow, she felt the pain come back. Tears start to form, it was the hardest thing she hard to do, was to let go. The two met during college, they dated for 2 years. Tiffany blamed Teddy for the reason they broke up, but she honestly never knew why. Just one day she recieve a text, "We should part ways." That was the last she heard or seen of him, until today.

//

Teddy was on his way to work, when Boss call him.

"Hey, I'm bring over breakfast for Dongwook, I wanted to know if you already ate?"

He couch as he started to reply, "I'm good B." he replied. He voice was raspy.

"Are you getting sick?" she ask.

"Nah," He replied, disconnecting the call. He began to cough harder and harder. "." he said to himself. Pulling into the parking garage of the company. He place his head onto the steering wheel, trying to get him self together.

"Ya." said Kush knocking on the window. Teddy purposely opens the door just to hit him, Kush glaring back at him.

"Morning, hyung." said Se7en getting out of his car. Teddy ignores everyone talking to him and enters the compnay.

"Aish, what's with him." said Kush following afterwards.

Teddy lock him in the studio. No one could enter, Kush pace back and forth. He was concern about his bestfriend. Teddy never acted this way. Boss finally arrived with food for her boyfriend, when Kush pulled her away.

"Talk to Teddy. He's been acting strange all morning." said Kush with  a concern look. Boss sighs, "Is something bothering him?" she thought. She tries to open the door, but it was lock, knocking on it a few times, Teddy turns to see it was Boss. He didn't want to speak with anyone. He turn on the music, to isolate himself from everything else.

"Is there a key?" Hanbyul ask.

Kush thought about it for awhile, "He has the key, it's his private studio, and the spare I don't know where it is." he replied.

"Spare." said Hanbyul. Kush nodded his head, as he walk away. "Spare?" she said again. Then somthing came to her, a while back before moving into the new company. Teddy gave her a key and ask her to keep it safe. She dug into her purse and pulled out the set of keys. She place the key into the lock and open the door. Closing the door behind her, he had fallen asleep. Boss felt his forehead, he had a fever.

"Hong Jun, why do you do this to youself."

Boss went to get Kush and Dongwook to help Teddy and get him to the hospital.

//

"Hello." said Tiffany after hours of crying.

"Sweety, are you sick as well?"  ask boss.

Tiffany told Boss no, that she just woke up. Boss told Tiifany, that Teddy was admitted to the hospital, he had a high fever. Tiffany quickly got dress, catching a cab, she rushes over.

//

"Tiff, over here." said Boss waving towards her. He was still being exam. Tiffany sat down and brought in her knees to her face. Kush sat besides her, trying to take Teddy's place. He rub her shoulder, as she lean onto his. She was worried about her brother, after two hours of waiting, he was finally brought out, and place into a regular room. Tiffany told boss to stay with Teddy. While her and Kush went to take care of the hospital bill. They waitied in line to be called.

"Don't stress over it," said Kush. He was sincere, and it was unlike him to act so serious. Tiffany thought it was nice to know that Kush wasn't so bad. Maybe that's why his girlfriend was still with him.

"Gavin Hwang." a nurse called out, a man with his back facing Tiffany walk towards the nurse station.

"It can't be him." Tiffany thought.

"Teddy Park." said another nurse, "We're up." said Kush walking with her to the next window. Tiffany continue to stare. She sign the information and paid the bill, looking back and he was gone.

"It's just a coincidence." she thought.

//

Yunho's POV:

"Why isn't she here yet?" he said to himself, looking at his watch. It was already 3, and Tiffany still hadn't arrive to work. He pace back and forth in his office.

"Excuse me, do you know if Tiffany is coming in today?" he ask one of the workers passing by.

"Boss called, her and Tiffany won't be coming in today."

"Why?" he ask.

"Tiffany's brother was admitted into the hospital."

"I'll be back later." he said leaving his office. He later arrives at the hospital. As Tiffany and Kush are walking back to the room, someone called out her name.

"Why is he here?"

Kush look to see, and smirk to himself, telling Tiffany he'll go back first.

Tiffany stood there waiting for her another Boss to catch up with her.

"Why are you here?" she ask.

"Why didn't you call me," he said trying to catch his breathe. He look vert annoyed,

"Call him, what does he mean by that?" Tiffany whisper to herself.

"Did you forget, I'm also your boss." he replied looking at her.

"Sorry." she said walking back towards Teddy's room.

"Stop walking away from me, would you? Do I disguist you that much, for you not to even acknowledge me?" He said loudly. Tiffany got embarrass, as other patients and vistors began to stare and whisper. Tiffany grabbed Yunho's hand and pulled him outside.

"Why are you getting upset." she ask. She didn't understand why he was acting like this.

He was fustrated, throwing his hand sin the air. He turn around to look at Tiffany, "You go around not acknowledging me, and.."he began to stutter.

"I don't know why your upset, if it's me not calling to tell you. I'm sorry." replied Tiffany turning to enter the hospital.

"I can't stop thinking about you." He shouted, stoppping Tififany in her tracks. He was waiting for a reply, but Tiffany didn't know how to respond to him.

"Is he being honest, or am I just another one of those girls." she thought.

Finally speaking up, "Sorry, Boss." she said, walking back in.

"What's with this girl, I'm putting myself out there and she.." he said socking the air.

//

Teddy woke up tried and in pain. Looking up at the ceiling, he thought he was dead. Quickly sitting up, he look around. He sigh in relief, when he realize he was in the hospital.

"Han Byul?" Teddy said quietly. She was alseep beside his bed, and Kush was on the couch.

"Oppa, your up." said Tiffany walking in. He gave her a smile, tapping Boss shoulder. She rubbed her eyes upon seeing Teddy sitting infront of her.

"Don't scare me again." she said hugging him.

"I won't." he replied, returning the hug.

"As stubborn as he is, he really care for her." Kush whispering to Tiffany.

Tiffany smiled at the moment seeing that her brother was ok.

//

A week past, since Yunho had spoken to Tiffany. He gives her the cold shoulder, and Tiffany didn't know how to react. She finally made up her minding, to give up her position to somone else.

"Boss?" said Tiffany knocking on her door, she montion her hand for Tiffany to come in, as she was on the phone. Tiffany closed the door, After Boss was done with her conversation, she ask what was wrong.

"I don't think I can do it." said Tiffany.

"Sweety, do what, what is this about. Are you quitting on me?" said Boss.

"Ani, I mean about being Yunho's assistant. I just have a lot on my plate, with school, work, I don't think i can handle the extra load."

"You scared me there. Don't worry about it. I'll hire someone else to replace you." said Boss smiling.

Tiffany told Boss, she was leaving early. Her and Jessica need to finish their project for school. Walking out of Boss's office Yunho walk by, glaring at her and walking right past her.

//

Tiffany met up with Jessica at Hotel De Paris. Jessica was excited that her and Jay are offically dating and soon to be tying the knot. Tiffany was happy for her best friend.

Entering the resturant, Siwonw as leaving. Tiffany tried to hide so that he wouldn't see her,

"Tiff!" Jessica yelled out her name. Siwon glance over to see her. "So much for being discrete." Tiffany said to herself.

"Tiff, can I talk to you for a bit?" said Siwon. Jessica look to her concern, Tiffany smiled. Assuring Jessica she'll be fine.

"I didn't except to run into you like this." he said looking to the ground, moving his feet. He only did that when he was hiding something. Tiffany grin, holding her hands behind her back.

"How have you been?" he ask, taking glances at her.

"I'm ok." Tiffany replied, avoiding eye contact.

"I know your upset.." he said, as his hands were starting to shake.

"Ani, it's all in the past." said Tiffany smiling at him.

"But," his voice was different, like he was in pain.

"Tiffany, I know that I left you abruptly, and never explain why. It hurts me."

Tiffany gave him a smile, since she didn't know what to say. Suddenly his lips where against hers, and for the spree of the moment, she forgot everything.

'Don't do that." she said stepping back.

"Sorry," he replied.

"Why are you back?" she ask in concern.

"Your brother isn't that bad. He really cares for you. He took the role of being the villian, when i was to coward to face you."

"What are you saying?" Tiffany ask confused. "What does Teddy have to do with any of this?"

Siwon did a non exicting gulp, "I left because my famil had an arrange marriage set up. Similar to Jay, and I didn't know how to tell you. So Teddy rather let you hate him, then me." he said sincerely.

Tiffany began to tear, "Thank you." she said.

"I'm truly sorry, Tiff. You deserve better." said Siwon, trying to smile.

Tiffany wipe her tears, and walk into the resturant. Jessica had been listening. She wasn't upset with Siwon, she was upset with herself. Tiffany never realize the sacrifices that Teddy had done for her, Tiffany look to Jessica, as the two hug.

"Hey you handle it better then I excepted." said Jessica giving her a bright smile.

"Sorry Jess, but I have to go."

Jessica nod her head, as Tiffany waved bye. Catching a cab, Tiffany head over to the studio.

//

Kush was just arriving back after seeing his girlfriend, he gave her a kiss and wave bye, as she drove off.

"Don't judge." he said pointing his finger at Tiffany. Tiffany did a slight shrug smiling back at Kush.

"Your no so bad."

He laugh at her, while walking to the studio with Tiffany. Entering Teddy's private studio, to see Se7en and Jiyong. Teddy wasn't there.

"Hi." said Jiyong charmingly. Tiffany smiled back, asking where Teddy was. They told her that he left somewhere, but neither of them knew where. Tiffany called him, but he didn't answer. Lately he's been acting really strange, ever since she told him about her father calling her.

//


"Teddy, glad you can make it." said Gavin walking towards him. The two arrived to Han River, where it was isolated because of the cold weather.

"Why, did you ask me to come?" said Teddy leaning against his car with his arms cross, staring at the river.

"I've contact Tiffany, she seem very surprise to be hearing from me." said Gavin looking concern.

Teddy smirked, "What do you except, you calling her after 15 years."

Gaving stood with his hands in his pocket, as he walk closer to the railings, as they spoke their breathe became noticeable, as it got colder.

"You already know, I don't have much time left." said Gavin.

Teddy rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to force her. I promise mom I won't let anything happen to her."

"Have you forgot your end of the bargain?" said Gavin turning to face him. 'your father is not locked up today because of me. You came to me, and ask for help.."

"So I made a deal with the devil. I wasn't going to let my father get blame for something he did not do, nor am I going to let my sister be around someone like you." Teddy yelling back at him.

Gaving had became tried of talking, "You got 48 hours. If Tiffany does not catch the plance back with me, everything in your life will vanish. Even your friend of yours." he said coldly and left. Teddy sigh, "Mom what have I've gotten my self into."