Never Leave Me

Never Leave Me [One-shot]

"Stop acting like a child, Yuhee!" Kevin shouted at Yuhee after she crying for a missing key chain. A cute little key chain that he gave her during her first day as a college student. He still remembered how happy she was when she received that gift. It's a butterfly key chain with their names and 'never-ending friendship' quotes on it. 

Yuhee cried on the floor, non-stop. She really loved the key chain, just how she loved Kevin, her best friend. Hmm, how I wish Kevin would know that I really love him more than a friend, she whispered to herself. She buried her face into her hands and wiped off the tears. Maybe I'm just wasting my time loving him, she said again, to herself. She then stop crying and stood up, fixing her hair and tried to look calm. Kevin smirked when he looked at her.

"Well, Kevin. Maybe you're right. I'm just a 21 years old girl physically, but mentally, i'm just a little kid who always annoy you, wanting your attention, clinging with you all the time. You really hate that, right?" She spat out her thoughts. Kevin remain silent at his position. He lowered his head and sighed. 

"Yes, I hate that. I hate all the things you've done for all these seven years. I feel myself really stupid for becoming your friends! Jung Yuhee, let's end it here." He said, in a very serious tone. He looked at Yuhee who was still confused at his words.

"What? End what?" She asked him. She still could not believe of what had he said. And yes, she need a confirmation. 

"Our friendship." He said, cold and sharp. Soon, the tears rolled on Yuhee's cheeks. She covered with her right hand, not wanting her friend to hear her sobs. After seven years? Why must you do this to me, Kevin? Then, she wiped off the tears again and cleared .

"Okay then, Kevin Woo. From now on, let's not meet each other. Or in other words, let's forget each other. It's just getting too complicated, maybe because of my childish attitude, right Kevin?" She tried to hold back her tears by smiling. Although it's a fake smile, she knew that she need it to let her become a strong woman without Kevin Woo, a man who had steal her heart without realizing it. 

"Uhm, yeah..." He said. He looked at Yuhee and felt himself pitied her. He really wanted to hug her tightly and calmed her down like always. But this time, he couldn't let himself be. He couldn't take back his words anymore. it's too late.

"Well, good luck for your comeback, Kevin." She said and smiled to him. She reached out her hand for a handshake. Kevin took her hand and shook it with a tight grip as if he didn't want to let her go. Their eyes met when Yuhee lifted her head a bit, just to look at Kevin for the last time. Even though she could look at him for thousand times on tv, it would never be the same. And she realized, Kevin was loved by his fans while she standing there, pouring the love that would never be seen by him.

"Thank you. Good luck to you too." He released her hand and leaned against the wall beside him. Yuhee knew she could not waste her time there anymore. It's too hard to hold back tears that almost falling. She didn't want him to see her as a weak woman. 

"Goodbye, Kevin Woo. Thanks for all the happiness that i had for these seven years." She walked away without even glancing at him because it's too hurt. It's too hurt to see the man she loved throwing her away from his life. I will always love you, Kevin Woo.

He looked at Yuhee who was walking away from him. He froze at his position and just stared at her back, hoping that the girl would turn back and smile at him. Too bad, it's not happened. He really wanted to chase her but his feet didn't allow him. Kevin, you should run after her?! Why must this heart feel heavy to her leaving? Argh! Let her go away! She's just a stupid girl!

 

**********************************

 

"Yah, Kevin! You better do well in your dancing or else, less lines for you in future albums?!" The choreographer shouted at him. He's been doing bad lately. He always gloomy, unable to give a sincere smile, losing his appetite, and the most important is he's missing somebody. Yes, it's Yuhee. It's been two months after they said goodbye to each other and he'd missed her badly.

"Kevin, we need you to make this comeback a success. Come on, get yourself together." Soohyun said to him while patting his back. He knew that Kevin was no longer friends with Yuhee because it's been awhile since she came to the company to visit Kevin during recording or practice. And yeah, she always brought some food too everytime she came.

"It's too hard. I keep thinking about her." Kevin stood up and went to the restroom. Soohyun followed him from behind.

"You love her, don't you?" He asked Kevin. Kevin who was washing his face at the sink, looked at him.

"As a friend, yes. She meant too much for me. She always take a good care of me, listen to me when i have problems, a good supporter, and a very loyal friend. And all of them for seven whole years. Hyung, seven years and I decided to end it. Am I stupid?" He tried to not being too emotional. But the tears fell on his cheeks.

"Yes, you stupid. You're in love, you know that?" Soohyun ruffled his hair and patted Kevin's back. 

"No, I'm not! I just love Yuhee as a friend!" He half-screamed at Soohyun and threw the facial towel at him.

"Shut up! Now listen! YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER!" Their faces were only inches away and Kevin could feel that his hyung almost bursted out all his anger. He grabbed the towel and decided to leave Soohyun alone. Am I in love with Yuhee? No, it can't be.

 

"Yuhee, a latte for table no 12!" She quickly went to the machine and made a latte for the customer. Yuhee took a tray and placed the mug onto it. She then walked to the table with a bright smile and put the mug in front of the guy. He wore a black jacket with shades that cover his eyes and baseball cap on his head. Hmm, the baseball cap looks familiar. Geez, whatever. She took a step backward and bowed to the mysterious customer.

"Enjoy your latte!" Yuhee went away from the table and headed to the counter when suddenly she felt a tight grip on her right arm. She turned around to face the person who grabbed her arm.

"Yes?" She asked him. The man took off his shades and lifted up his head.

"Yuhee noona." The man murmured and let go of his hand from Yuhee. 

"Dongho?" Yuhee asked him. How do he knows that I work here? Dongho then hugged her tightly and brought her to the nearest table.

"Noona, I miss you so much." He grinned and took out his cellphone. He pulled Yuhee closer to him and snapped a picture of them.

"Aigoo.. Dongho. I look so ugly in this picture." She poked Dongho's cheeks and smiled at him. Dongho would always be her sunshine whenever she goes. His smile always melt her heart if she's not in the good mood. Well, that's the power of Ukiss' maknae.

"Hmm, Dongho-ssi. I really miss you too. How's the recording?" She patted his head and ruffled his hair a little. 

"Great. But Kevin hyung is not doing so good lately. He always yelling and breaking things. He used to punch me too, here." Dongho showed the place he had been punched by Kevin. Yuhee rubbed the area and blew it softly. Kevin Woo, what had happened to you? Is it because of me? No way, he hated me. Kevin hated me.

"Really? Poor you. How do you know I work here?" Yuhee asked the maknae who was busy playing with his Android.

"I told you before. I'm a stalker." He took out the fake mustache and put it on his face. Yuhee bursted a laughter and smiled at him.

"Yes, I know." She then took out her cellphone and took a selca with Dongho.

"Noona, why don't you come to our concert after the promotions of our next song?" Dongho played with Yuhee's cap and took a selca. Well, he's a selca craze. He looked at Yuhee who was still not answering his question. Then, he noticed that Yuhee didn't seem happy with the request.

"Hmm.." She sighed.

"I'm leaving, Dongho. I'm leaving Korea next week." At that moment, she cried and buried her face in both her hands. She thought she could be strong in front of Dongho but it's all wrong. 

"What?! But why, noona?" He hold her shoulders and made him faced her. He knew it's not her decision to leave Korea. Yuhee wouldn't leave him. Yuhee wouldn't never leave them, UKISS.

"My mom want me to continue my study at the States because my dad got a job offer there." She said, between her sobs. She hugged Dongho and buried her face in his shoulders. Dongho hugged her back and this time, tightly than ever, as if he didn't want to let her go.

"It's okay, noona. But when will you go?" He said, but still unsatisfied with her leaving. 

"This Wednesday." She replied. 

"Three more days?" He asked her back. She just nodded her head slightly. 

"Can I....?"

"Please Dongho, if you love me, please don't tell the rest of members about this. Especially Kevin." She cut him off and looked into his eyes, hoping that the maknae would nod his head. Dongho looked away and stared at the mug in front of him. After a few minutes of deep thought, he sighed.

"Okay. But can I go to the airport?" He asked her.

"Of course you can. But..."

"I must be alone, right?"

"Yes." She ruffled his hair and pinched his nose. Hmm, she will miss evrything. Dongho, Ukiss, and of course, Kevin. Yuhee stood up and sent Dongho to the entrance. 

"Noona, I love you." He hugged her again. 

"I love you too, Dongho." She kissed his forehead and waved him goodbye. How she wish she would have him as her real dongsaeng. 

 

**********************************

 

"Kevin hyung! Do you know where my phone is?" Dongho searched for Kevin all over the rooms when suddenly Kevin sat on the bed with his head looking at his feet. Beside him is Dongho's phone. Don't tell me he looked at my organizer? Dongho walked slowly to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hyung, can I have my phone back?" He tried to reach for his phone but Kevin was fast. He grabbed he phone first and put it into his pocket.

"Shin Dongho! Why aren't you telling me about this?!" Kevin shouted at him. He grabbed Dongho's collar and stared deeply into his eyes.

"Telling you what?" Dongho tried to play innocent. He just smirked at him and moved Kevin's hands away from his neck. Kevin took out Dongho's phone and showed it to him.

"This!" Kevin threw the phone on the bed and faced Dongho.

"Oh, Yuhee noona. I see." Dongho smirked again and took back his phone.

"Why do you want to know? You never want to know about her for these two months and you mad at me because she's leaving?! I know it's harsh to use this word to you, but seriously i think you're a STUPID, Kevin hyung." Dongho spat out his thought and walked away from the room.

"Yes, I'm stupid! Tell me, where's Yuhee now?!" Kevin grabbed Dongho's arm and made him stopped walking. Dongho threw his hands away from him.

"Get ready now, the plane took off in 20 minutes." He said, in a very low voice. Then, he walked off the room and left Kevin alone. Kevin hyung, you better get going now! 

Kevin quickly dressed up and took his wallet and cellphone. He went into the car and drove at a high speed. He realized, Yuhee was not only her friend. She's more than that. All the memories in seven whole years kept playing in his mind these days. And when he saw Dongho's reminder in the Android, he knew that she'd leave him. He didn't want it to happen. He loved her so much that she made him go crazy for two months. He couldn't pay attention during recording and practice. He always throwing things. Jung Yuhee, look at what have you done to me.

 

***************************************

 

10 minutes left before the she left Korea. She sat at the bench faraway from her parents. Yuhee took out the special photo album of her and Kevin. She flipped the pages and smiled over the beautiful pictures they had taken. Soon, she felt the warm liquid escaping her eyes. She quickly wiped it off when a familiar voice greeted her.

"Noona!" Dongho sat beside her and put his arm around her shoulders. He then took the photobook from her. She just smiled and placed the album together on their lap.

"Wow, so many pictures of you and hyung!" He looked at the pictures of her and Kevin when they were 19. Dongho giggled when he saw a funny picture of Kevin during his 19th birthday.

"Well, he's pretty dork that time." She laughed together with Dongho until Yuhee's parents approached them.

"Yuhee honey, it's time to go." Mr Jung hold her shoulder and gave her a fatherly smile. Yuhee nodded and told her parents to wait her since she wanted to have a talk with Dongho.

"Dongho, take a good care of yourself, okay?" She said. Dongho started to cry and hugged her. She could not hold it longer anymore and decided to cry too. 

"Noona, when will you come back?" Dongho asked her with his thumb wiping away the tears on her face.

"I don't know." She patted Dongho's back and waved him goodbye. She dragged her luggage and went to her parents.

"See you, Dongho!! Ukiss fighting!" She threw up her fist in the air and curved a smile. She felt her feet so heavy to leave Korea. Or maybe, to leave the memories she enjoyed here with Dongho, her Ukiss' friends, and of course her beloved friend, Kevin Woo. How I wish I can see him before I leave. Goodbye, Kevin, my love.

Kevin went into the airport and looked for Yuhee. He searched for her everywhere. He kept running and running until he saw Dongho at the bench. He ran to him and panted in front of him as soon as he reached him.

"Tell me, where's Yuhee?" He begged. Dongho remained still at his position.

"Dongho! Please tell me now! I have something to say to her." He shook his shoulders, desperately wanted to know where she is. Soon, Dongho's lips curved a smile and he started to calm down the panic Kevin.

"Look there." Dongho pointed his index finger at a girl who was walking with two elders. Kevin looked at the girl and smiled.

"Thanks!" He pat Dongho's chest and ran to Yuhee. He knew he must tell her what his heart had tell him. 

Yuhee was near to the destination when she decided to turn around in case Dongho was still there, waving at her. She didn't see Dongho but she saw a young man running towards her direction. What a crazy guy. She continued walking when suddenly she felt someone hugging her from behind. She turned around to see the person who was hugging her.

"Kevin?" She asked him. He continued to hug her tightly. He smelt the scent coming from her hair. It's jasmine and he really loved jasmine. He broke the hug and looked at Yuhee. Yuhee looked back at Kevin and smirked.

"I don't want to see your face. Leave my sight. Now." Her voice were cold but actually she really didn't want to say that. She pushed Kevin away and walked to her parents. She fasten her feet when she felt Kevin followed him. Then, she felt his arms around her. Yuhee struggled to escape but too bad Kevin was too strong than her.

"Yuhee! Listen!" He made her face him. Her face was red because she's too angry. Kevin moved away the strands of hair that cover her face. 

"I don't want to listen any words that come from your mouth! Go away! Don't you remember the day? The day you end our friendship? And now you're coming back to me? You are totally insane! Now go! I don't want to see your face, EVER!!!" She hit Kevin on the chest. He just let her be because he knew it was all her fault. He knew that Yuhee loved him so much. He knew it's bad of him to not realize it.

"Yuhee! Stop it. My heart hurts to see you acting like this." He hold both of Yuhee's hands to stop her from hitting him.

"What?! Am I acting like a child again?! Yeah, I forgot that you really hate my....." Kevin cut her off by pressing his lips on hers. Now, no more words came out from . He placed his right hand on her back and it softly. Yuhee, who was furious before was now relaxed with her eyes closed. But she quickly pulled away when she knew that she's still not done with him.

"Kevin. Is this a trap?" She suspected him.

"No, the truth is, I really love you. And I just realize it. I'm sorry for not paying much attention to it. I'm sorry for not realizing the love that you always give to me. I'm sorry for everything, Yuhee." He lowered his head and put his hands in the pocket.

"You really love me? And you just realize it now?" She asked him. He looked at her and sighed. She chuckled at his reaction and poked his cheeks. 

"What?" He asked her. Finally, he could see her smile. The smile that he always wanted. The smile that always filled his life with joyfulness.

"Thank you, Kevin. Thanks for realizing it. Finally, my love was replied with what happened today."

"So, you need to go now?" She nodded. She hugged him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Kevin grinned and was trying to say something when suddenly Yuhee quickly ran to her parents. He chased her from behind and grabbed her waist. Yuhee turned around to face him.

"What do you want now, Mr Woo?" She asked him. He looked into her eyes and leaned his face closer to hers. Their eyes were shut and the gap between them was locked with a kiss. Kevin wrapped his arms around her tiny little waist while Yuhee's hands were placed around his neck. The kiss lasted for a minute until they decided to catch some breath. Kevin kissed her forehead and rested his forehead on hers. They looked into each other's eyes.

"Hmm, that was for not cheating during your days in the States." He said, in a very seductive voice. She just giggled and kissed his lips . The kiss turned out to be passionate again when Kevin started to fall deeply into it. They pulled away when they knew people were watching both of them.

"Yah! You're so naughty!" Yuhee smacked his head and pinched his nose. He pouted and made some cute faces.

"Well, you're going to miss this. Promise me that you'll never love anyone else except me." He whispered.

"Okay, honey. So, we're official now?" She asked him.

"Yes!!!" He shouted in the middle of the crowd. Yuhee covered his mouth with both of her hands.

"I need to go now, Kevin. I love you Kevin." She kissed him on the cheek and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, Jung Yuhee." He kissed her nose and put something in her pocket.

"What is it?" She was about to take the thing from her pocket but Kevin quickly stopped her.

"Just have a look at it when you're on plane." He said.

"Goodbye." She walked away from Kevin and waved at him. He waved her back and looked at her until she disappeared from his sight. Jung Yuhee, I love you. He left the airport with a very broad smile on his face. I hope she would keep the present until the end of her life. 

 

You got into the plane with a happy heart. The man he loved was finally in love with her. She thanked God for everything, for making her dream come true. She reached for her mp3 player in the pocket. But Yuhee suddenly remembered about the thing that Kevin left in her right pocket. She took it out and it turned out to be a heart-shaped key chain with their names on it.

'Jung Yuhee and Kevin Woo

Never ending love'

I love you, Kevin Woo.

  

 

========================================

A/N : I guess it's too long.. i think it's a fail...:(

thanks for those who appreciate this... mmuahhh!! <3