PLEASURE...

A thousand Years.....

At the club

Kibum POV

Today it alittle crowded at the club, maybe because it friday night. 

As usual i stand at my station as a bartender, same as always this night i loss count how many man has already flirt with me.

I just politely decline them, but this one guy keep bugging me although i already decline it so many time.

 

"I'm sorry sir, how many time that i have to tell you to stop bothering me"i said getting annoying by that man continuously disturbing me.

"Aw, just this one time. After this i won't disturb you.ok"

"No sir, i'm telling you no. Why can't you understand. I'm not a e"

"Well everyone want an extra cash"

"I'm sorry to tell you sir, i'm not like everyone you mention"

"Ok, i will leave, but i will be back again, to tap that fine .bye beautiful"

Ish, why can this man leave me alone. I only enduring this thing because this job pay me alot of money.

I suppose the owner is fond of me, i can't decline it as long as the owner don't take advantage of me.

 

"Good evening Kibum"

"Good evening Mr JunHae"

Mr. JunHae is the owner of the club "PLEASURE".

He is 60 years old but still sturdy for his age and good looking. I bet all the girl and boy falling for him.

"So Kibum, i see that you have a problem for a while there"

"Oh it nothing Mr. JunHae, i can manage it"

"Ok, if that what you say, but if anything happen don't hesitate to call for me or the bodyguard"

"I will keep it in mind, thank you"

 

As the rest of the night nothing evenful happen and i grateful for that. 

After my work is over, i gone to the locker room to change. As I walk using the usually road to my house, suddenly i feel that i being follow, i instantly look back to see nobody there.

I continue walking feeling paranoid again, i run fast as i can until reach my home. Unlock the door and hurry in inside.

This has never happen to me before, who the hell want to stalk me, i don't have any money or enemy. My mind suddenly drift bakc to this evening event at the club, is the man really serious about that. Chill run down my body, i quickly shake my head to get rid of the thought.

I make my way to my bedroom tost my bag at the corner of my room, pull of my cloth and dump it in the laundry basket and make my way to the bathroom and get ready to bed.

After finish, i check all the door and window to it securely lock and come back to my bed, and  instantly fall as sleep.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

Today my cute Jessica transfering to my school. Before this she is in different school. She look lovely as always, but i dont't like her to be over friendly with my friend even their are close friend. I can get jealous easily. 

I want her to be near me. That why i ask her to transfer here. like as i said im a jealous man.

After sending her home safely , right now i'm walking back to school to take my car at the school parking lots. The reason why i don't drive my car after school today because i want to walk with Jessica a little longer then drive, her house from the school it only take 15 minute by walking. She just move to this neighborhood and it also romantic that way.

I'm a romantic kind of guy so it very natural for me to think that way. Walking side by side, holding hand, once in awhile steal a kiss from her went nobody looking, ahhhh....so heavenly.....

And what with  Kibum expression this evening. All grumpy looking. What is his problem. I know he my friend, but still...

I should go to see him right now. I know where he stay because he are friend with teamin and minho boyfriend.so basiclly they told me.

DING DONG......

DING DONG.....

Emmm...nobody is home, where is he? Never mind i see him at school on monday. I should go back now. i kind of hungry after all this walking.

Let see what should i buy on my way home, 

Emmm, i just go buy fastfood to take home. It not like there is anybody home. You  wanna know why? Because my parent that what they call themself never care about me, they only care about their company, making more money and expand it. This thing making me sick Of them.

if they don't care about me, i dont care about them, simple as that.

But some time i wish they have time for me. Show me their love.

Am i asking to much?.......