Jealousy...

A thousand Years.....

After School

KIbum POV

After the talk between me and Taemin, i was thinking about what he said.

Should i tell Jonghyun about my feeling?

What will happen when i tell him then, what will happen to our friendship.

Will he accept my feeling or turn me down. if not it will be awkward to face him and heart break. I'm not ready for that.

 

When i'm on my way back home, i saw a group of people that i usually hang out after school, among all of them stood Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho and chatting happily.

i start to walk toward them, but stop in my track, feeling sad suddenly. I saw, Jonghyun wrap his arm around one of the girl that i have never seen before.

I force a smile when i approach them.

"Hai Jonghyun" i said happily with a force smile

"Hai..." He reply back simply.

I hold back my tears, hoping it won't fell down on my face.

"Why he act like that to me.He never act like this to me before, What did i do wrong, Jonghyun..ah", i said to myself.

"So, Who is this? I never see her before." i started to create conversation.

"Oh! this Jessica, Kibum..ah, She just joint Jonghyun hyung class today and she from Daegu and because of her father got transfer here. She is in the same class as Jonghyun" Minho introduce the new girl to me.

"Hai! nice too meet you Kibum, You can call me Jessica, i"m 18 years old and i hope we get along well " this Jessica girl say it out loud with annoying cute expression of her.

 

"Nice to meet you too Jessica" i said in a force smile

"Enough with this chit chatting baby, we need  to go home already. You must be tired and beside you still need to unpack your thing" Jonghyun said without looking at my face.

why is Jonghyun calling her baby, are they..........couple

I try to stay calm, but inside i already break into million pieces

 

"NO, Jjong i don't wanna go home now and i'm not tired. It still early and beside i'm not finish talking to your friend and soon become my friend" with pout on

"What i said is final, don't argue with me Jessica"Jonghyun said in slightly angry tone.

" We see you guy tomorrow, bye" Jonghyun said, Jessica wave at us and start to walk away

"bye..." we all said at the same time.

i watch as Jonghyun and Jessica left holding hand like a happy couple.

"Yah...Minho what is going on between them?" i ask Minho with curiousity in my tone and alittle louder

"Woah...calm down Kibum..ah, i don't know what is going on between them. i only know that after the Jessica girl come to this school, Jonghyun is happy like he in cloud 9. I think there is something going on between them, but hey..that only my opinion" I only frown at Minho replay,

it not helping to reduce my curiousity, and walk away without saying anything to them.

I don't have a mood to talk to anyone right now.

Taemin POV

Me and Minho watch Kibum hyung walk away from us,suddenly Minho break the silent between us.

"I feel sorry for Kibum, we can't do anything for him, but only watching from far and see him suffer alone." Minho said to me.

" i know, we already giving Jonghyun Hyung as many sign as we can, but he just to dumb to notice or pretend he can't see it" sigh at my own comment.

"Let not talk about this now, Minnie..ah do you wanna go some where before we go home. I'm so bored and it still to early to go home."

"Emmm...I have one place on my mind, if Minho hyung don't mind i would like to go to that place" I said with bright smile on my face.

Minho only smirk at my comment.

"Come, let go Minnie "

Kibum POV

Ish... Im so piss right now, who this Jessica girl and what is she to Jonghyun.

and Jonghyun let her call him by pet name....

I"m so jealous right now. 

When i think back about jonghyun, i remember about his behaviour this evening and it making me sad.

"Arghhhhh......" "No Kibum let not think about them it only making you stress", i said to myself.

ish...why this walking back to my house taking so long, before that i should buy something to eat before i have to go to my part time job this evening.

 

i work as bartender at this club name " The Pleasure".

I was hoping you think about positif thought about this club but i can't deny it that the true.

This club sale everything you jus name it, stripper, tranny ,, and etc... other thing you can think of, i have no choice to work at that place.

I need money to live, but im still a im not that low to earn money by becoming a e and i want to keep it that way. my parent die in car accident when im 13 years old and i don't have any other sibling or relative. both my parent is the only child. my grandparents from my mother and father side is long time ago pass away before the accident.

so im basically alone in this lonely world.

 

I only have my friend that i can rely on went i have some problem, especially Taemin. Im so grateful of to him and i don't think i can reply his kindness. I live at this  apartment that own by Taemin family.

They so kind to lend they apartment to me, it was a simple apartment that provide anything i need such as bedroom,kitchen, living room with a small flat television and other basic thing i need for living. I usually start working at 6 pm untill 2 am.

My work only required me to take order and serve the drink to the customer. Some time the customer asking beyond that and i kindly decline them, but some time the customer won't take no for answer and It some piss me of  but i held it  in.

This work is very tiring and i'm some time don't have enough sleep and make me doze off at class but I only do this job because i need it and beside it pay very good money

 

'kling...'

"Ah...Kibum! How are you today?"

"I'm fine Mrs. Kim thank you"

"What you want for to day Kibum..ah?"

"Emm...can i have bento set A and extra vege in it and for drink i can i have lemon tea"

"Kibum..ah, you are so skinny, you should eat meat alittle more and please don't over work yourself Kibum..ah and i don' like you working at that place, you are already like my own children and i'm sorry if i cross the line but i'm only concern for you, i hope you understand "

"yes that right Kibum..ah, i'm also think the same way as your Mrs. Kim here." Mr. Kim interject

"Thank you for your concern Mr. and Mrs.Kim, i'm fine with all this vege and for my job i can't do anything about it, i really need money for living and study"

Mrs. Kim is a very nice lady same as her husband Mr. Kim. They own this nice restaurant that i always go to because of the very delicous food that they always serve,

I do know how to cook for myself but some time if im too lazy or don't have time to cook i would go to them.

They are also very generous to not let me pay them back but i some time insist to let me pay them back because i know they feel very sad about my situation and i also very grateful to them.

"here you food Kibum, and don't feel shy to ask for more"

"thank you Mrs. Kim " i said with a smile.

 and i want to tell you that Mr. And Mrs. Kim is Jonghyun Aunty and Uncle. I always knew that their are related to Jonghyun, don't get me wrong i don't stalking him, i always see Jonghyun at his Aunty and Uncle restaurant on my way home and he don't acknowledge my present.

 

After i finish eating my food i wanted to pay for my food but Mrs. Kim refuse my money. I thank them for the food and make my way back to my place and to get ready for my job.

On my way back i saw Jonghyun with the Jessica girl is......Ki...ssing......WHAT THE F@*%.

I quickly run to the nearest place to hide that is a DUMPSTER....Argh....why i'm so unluky today!!

"Ish just deal with it Kibum", i said to myself.

More importance why are they kissing in this open place, are their don't have any shame of themself and on top of that the Jessica girl is kissing my Jjong... Uhuhuh....that lip should be mine to kiss....

They keep walking passing me..

Thank god they don't see me, if not i don't how can i face them.

Beep..beep....

"OH MYGOD!!!! Stupid phone at the time like this that you want to beeping", i said to myself

I quickly off it and pray god that they don't hear me. I wait for 15 minute before going out from my hiding place to find that they have long gone.

Right now i feel all kind of emotion that i can't describe, i feel frustated, angry, sad mainly, jealous.

It like they know that i was there, but pretend that i not there.

This is so unfair, can't i have someone to love me? What i did in my past life, that i deserve this.

Beep...beep...

I check my phone to found that my alarm reminder displays that i was going to be late for my work.

I quickly run as fast i can to my place.

 

 

A/n: This is guy....my Jongkey fanfics, right now i'm working on my 3rd chapter..

       hope you guy can bear with me...

      Thank You.......