From Far....

A thousand Years.....

No One POV

Today was a sunny day, lay on the single bed is beautiful looking boy and feminine looking body that sleep peacefully event world wars 3 won’t wake the sleeping boy….

 

                                                                                          KRING KRING KRING KRING KRING

                                                              

the alarm clock ringing…But still the sleeping boy is not move inch of his body….

 

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more 

Suddenly the boy bedroom door burst open reveal a small looking boy with his phone in his hand. He storm to the sleeping boy and smack the boy head making the boy startled from his sleep.

 

“YAH!!!!KIM KIBUM, HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP?!”the petite looking boy yell at the sleeping figure.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME SO EARLY IN THE MORNING LEE TAEMIN?” the sleeping figure yell back and slowly getting up

 

“Do you know why I’m yelling at you?You should look at your clock?” he said in angry tone.

Without any complaint he look at his alarm clock that show 6.40 am, he wided his eye and immediately run to the bathroom yelling to the other boy.

               

“why don’t you wake me up earlier Taemin? ”the boy shout back “I already did” After  15 minute the two boy finish and ready to school.

 

At School

 

Kibum POV

 

Ahhh...today is so peaceful, i hope today is a good day, except from this morning...Taemin Interrupt my sweet dream, ish..i hate you LEE TAEMIN, i'm not going tell you what my dream is, you have to figure out by your own...hehehe.

 

OH...i forgot to introduce myself, ok for the start my name is Kim Kibum, 16 years old, good looking, beautiful, feminine looking body, i'm have good  fashion sense and I'm also a total DIVA when i want to be...

That why nobody brave enough to mess with me because i can be total to that person...So i'm warn you, don't mess with me.

But there are only one person can make me a totally a different person.

 

This person can make me jelly on the leg when he...,Yes he. Did i tell you i'm gay!,so if not i'm telling you now. So, let me continue, when he walk pass me or smiling i immediately blushing and stutter. Argh it embrassing …..He don't now that i like him,but does know that i'm gay and he is straight as a pole,and but he accept me as who i'm but blind to my feeling for him.

Do you wanna know who is he?right now he is coming toward me.

Argh….keep it calm KIM KIBUM…..

Argh why can’t I stop my heart from beating so loud.

I hope he can’t hear it….

 

Now let me introduce him to you…

His name is Kim Jonghyun,one years older than me, he was the richest person in my school, his father own the biggest company in Korea. Everyone wanna be his friend, be his girlfriend or boyfriend, to make it short everyone want to be him…

"Hai Kibum!you look good as always..." said jonghyun

I blushing at his comment,

"Ha...hai...Jonghyun...thank...you......" i stutter on my word

He only chuckle at my reply.

"i need to go now,bye" i said quickly.

Before he can speak again i already start to run away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today first period is history, boring class but atleast my bestfriend Lee Taemin is with me. He is a cute and shorter than me,one year younger than me but skip one year because he smart. Where ever i go he always by my side even when i going to toilet.

 

He may look innocent but have a very naughty mind, it all causes by his boyfriend Choi Minho. They makeout every time i see them, i'm so jealous of them. ha..ha..ha

kring kring kring kring

i snap from my thought, when the bell ringing indicate the class is over.

"Ok,class is over. I see you all after lauch" Miss Yong said. She was my history and art teacher.

 

At Cafeteria

I was seating at my usual spot at the cafeteria waiting for Taemin, when my eye caught someone Flirting with Jonghyun. That Se Kyung , how dare of her to flirt with my Jonghyun. I keep stare at them, sending her my glare Suddenly i feel a hand touch my shoulder, i turn around see Taemin stare at me with sad expression. i force a small smile at my lip and mention him to seat down

"Kibum hyung, how long are you going to look at him from far?Just tell already that you love him!" Taemin said in whisper.

"It not easy Taemin..ah, i don't want to ruin our friendship. i know he does't love me in such way" i said to him

"How do you know that Jonghyun hyung does't love you?You can't just assume without trying"Taemin said trying to control his anger

"What the hell are talking about Taemin,  he is straight as a ing pole. How can he possibly like me."i said trying to state the true

"But...."

"No but Taemin, just forget about it"i said feeling dejected.

"ok, Kibum Hyung"

"............."

"i"m hungry Hyung, Let go get the food"Taemin said breaking the awkward situation.

"let go..."