truth or dare

Yulsic..yulsic..and yulsic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i threw myself on my bed in frustation.

 

today was the day i was going om my first dat wiht yul, one of my best guy friend that i have secretly liked for a while now.

 

i know this is probably the most idiotic things to worry about, but i couldn't dediced what to wear. if i wore something girlie, he might not like it cause tt's way different than my normal clothets. if i wear my normal clothest, he might think i don't care.

 

 

"AAAAAAHHHH....STREEEESSS!!!!"


 

i eventually got up and threw on my the beatle t-shirt and jeans. it was  almost time to meet up with him and i had no timeto dwell on it.

 

 

i jumped into my car at around 6:45 pm and drove to the local park to meet up with him. i was supposed to meet him at 07:00 pm but ended up arriving about five minute early so i sat st the picnic table beside the playground to wait.

 

 

i pulled out my cellphone and sent my bestfriend a text that said "i'm so freaking nervous rite now!"

 

"nervous huh?" said a familliar voice i had been anxious to hear all day. i fillped my phone shut, and turned to see yul peering over my shoulder with a wicked little grin.

 

 

"sh..ut ..up..."' i said sheepishly glaring at him playfully, then smiled like i would normaly .  " let's go swing!!!"

 

i ran off in the direction of the swings and he followed a bit more slowly. i was in the swing before he got there.

 

 

we swung for about ten minute until i jumped out of mine when i was int the air and leanded heavly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter