in the closet

under the blanket

 

I am back with enough courage to post a sequel for "under the blankets"

Credits of the gif to the owner. I own nothing but the story which bothered my mind for toooo long.

Have fun reading<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Its been a month already, since Baekhyun allowed Chanyeol to share his bed with him. Baekhyun was happy through. Chanyeol confessed. Both know that they like eachother.. but what about the next step?

Chanyeol isnt sure what, how and when to take the next step. 

The older justb stays quiet, enjoying the skinship.

 

He wakes up peacefully his eyes immediatly searching for a certain person. And like he expects, he view this person next to him. The youngers arms are tightly wrapped around Baekhyuns waist making the older giggle. 

He pokes the tallers cheeks cautious to check whether he is awake or not.

'No reaction.'

Then his thumb brushes over Chanyeols slightly dry lips. He asks himself how those lips taste like and how it feels against his own lips. He already experianced how they feel on his neck. But a direct kiss is something he is looking forward to.

 

Chanyeol scrunches his nose annoyed when his alarmclock disturbs his dream with Baekhyun in the mainrole, of course. But his grumpy expression gets exchanged by a smile when he sees big beautiful brown eyes blinking at him.

"Good morning." Chanyeol says in his low tone kissing the olders forhead softly.

"Good moorning .." Baekhyun replies hiding his blushed face on the youngers chest.

 

Quickly the get ready for todays schedule. Their behaviour during the day didnt change much. The usual skinship, Chanyeol holding Baekhyuns arm, so he cant walk the wrong way. Hugging him from behind to help him through the amount of fans.

 

 

...

 

 

"Hyuuuung.. you are good with relationships.. help me!"  Chanyeol cries desperate.

"What? I thought you and Baeky already confessed?"

He and EXO-K rapper are chatting via skype. Kris sits in the living room of EXO-M dorm in china while Chanyeol sits on the floor of his and Baekhyuns closet, trying to block possible eavesdropping.

"I did what you told me..  i confronted him with my feelings... and he accepted them." The younger averts his eyes from the screen, his lips form a little pout.

"Okay... he didnt push you away.. he still shares a bed with you.?"

"Yeah.. nothing more.." Chanyeol hides his face with both hands embarrassed about the dissapointed sound in his own voice.

Kris chuckles loudly clearly amused about his bestfriend beeing all shy.

"Why dont you just kiss him." He suggests with a grin.

"No! It has to be romantic.. something special." The younger rubs his face sighing heavy.

"But you know about the fact that this i not your nor Baekys first kiss?" Kris raises an eyebrow getting unsure about Chanyeols knowledge.

"I knooooooow.. Hyung.. but it is Baekhyun. .. you know how long i waited for this. It is OUR first kiss." The younger whines.

"I know but if you wait longer he might get annoyed about you taking so long. Maybe he even searchs for someone else.."

"Whaaattt.. Hyung.. how can you say this?"

"Yaaahhh!  Chanyeol ! I want to talk with Sehun! Get out of the closet and get Sehunnnieee!" A sudden voice startles the taller 

"Luhan was able to listen? Krisss hyung!"

Kris about to explain when Luhan comes in view.

"Ey.. Kiddooo.. the whole dorm could listen to your complains and whines. And Yifan is right.. just kiss him.. right, Yixing?"

Someone turns the notebook so the camera faces Yixing. He waves his hand once before noding as answer. His eyes show a hint of amusement but also a bit pity. 

"Kris!!!!" Chanyeol whines again.

"Now give me my Sehun."

Chanyeol send Kris a last glare before closing the laptop. 

With a heavy sigh he gets up leaving the closet and hands Sehun the device.

"Luhan waits for you." He says sighing hopeless.

He can hear Sehun asking whether he could help but the taller just waves his hand dismissingly while walking to his room with a low hanging head.

He opens the door without knocking or bothering whom he could disturb and views Baekhyun laying in the rappers bed.

With a low chuckle he watches the older hugging the pillow almost violently. 

In quick movements he slides next to him. His arms find their way around the smallers waist.

 

After feeling no response nor another movement, he builts up the courage and starts to place several kisses on the revealed skin. Experimently he opens his mouth and on the soft skin. His hand slowly slide under the olders shirt caressing the belly.

Suddenly Baekhyun mumbles something. He puffs his cheeks way too cute and stretches his arms and legs firmly.

Chanyeol surpresses a chuckle mentally seeing Baekhyun with catears, stretching his body.. seductive.

"So warm.." the older whispers pushing his body backwards closer to the taller.

Chanyeols breath hitches when he feels the olders pushing himself even closer. Automatically he leans forward his clenched fist pressing against Baekhyuns belly for a tight hug.

He cant resist to at Baekhyuns exposed neck making the faded red dot even darker.

The other responses with a light moan before opening his eyes slowly.

".." the younger curses. Panic crawling up his spine.

"Chanchan.. is that you?"  The older mumbles as he turns around facing the other .

"Hey.. "  Chanyeol stutters afraid that Baekhyun figures out what he did.

"Thats why it feels so warm.. "  the smaller smiles, a smile that makes the others heart flutter, and buries his face into the crook of  Chanyeols neck.

"So cozy.." 

....

 

 

"Oh my Gosh! Baekhyun! How and when did you get this hickey on your neck?!"  Suho screams later that evening. The leader pulls Baekhyuns shirt down to get a better view of the hickey.

"What? I dont.. where?" Baekhyun hastily turns his head trying to view the mark but unsuccessfully. The other members start to chuckle loudly.

Baekhyuns face turns into a color of a tomato.

"Dont say Chanyeol was allowed to bruise your fairly skin." Sehun states with a smirk.

"Why Chanyeol?" Suho asks confused about the sudden input from the maknae.

"Simply to explain.. Chanyeol and Baekhyun share a bed... and obviously they dont only sleep in it."

"Oh my gosh you two are a couple?" Kyungsoo squeaks.

By now Chanyeols face became crimsonred. He looks at his roommate. Baekhyun seems confused about this situation. Definitly because he doesnt know how his skin got bruised.

While Kyungsoo, Jongin and Suho talk about new couple with happy squeaks and deep sighs, Baekhyuns eyes only focus on the rapper. He is about to step closer to him but Chanyeol cant take this whole siutation anymore. With watery eyes he runs out directly into the closet he shares with Baekhyun.

It doesnt take long for the older to find him sitting in the dark hugging his legs.

"Why did you run way?"  Baekhyun asks in a whisper.

"I am sorry.. i made the hickey while you were asleep today afternoon." The younger stutters hiding his face in his crossed arms.

"Okay...and why are you sulking here?"

"Because you are angry.. and it is so damn embarrassing bruising your skin without you knowing. So just leave me here in the darkness." 

Baekhyun takes a seat next to the other on the floor leaning against the younger.

After some minutes Chanyeol turns his head to look up only to face the olders bright smile.

"Indeed it is embarrassing.. but only because i didnt know that you where molesting while i slept... even Sehun knows better."

"I want to kiss you so badly.. " suddenly the younger blurs. 

The older grabs Chanyeols arm placing it over his shoulder to get even closer.

Their faces are just an inch apart. 

It would be so easy for Chanyeol just to pull the other closer crashing their lips together for a breathtaking, passionate kiss. But he waits. Studying every part of Baekhyuns face. 

Inside the closet isnt so much light to recognise everything but the olders eyes seem to sparkle so bright.

The smaller almost closes the gap between their lips. He his own lips brushing it against the younger just lightly.

Then finally Chanyeol leans in kissing the older firmly. 

 

The kiss is gently soft.. like Chanyeol expected. 

Their eyes were closed during the kiss. And when both open their eyes again at the same time  Baekhyun kisses him lightly again with a smile.

"You know.. you are allowed to kiss me."

Chanyeol looks away shyly before focusing on the smallers sparkling eyes again.

"Now too?" he bites his bottom lip nervously making Baekhyun giggle.

"Of course."  His giggle ends with Chanyeols lips on his. This kiss is longer and more passionate.

 

... the end...

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know its not the right timeline since Kris already left EXO *surpressing a sob*

But i dont really care since i finally found the courage to update this sequel.

 

I hope someone reads and like it <3 <3

I would love to find some comments! tell me what you think! <3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thank you *bow*