under the blanket

under the blanket

 

 

It was one of those rare mornings, where Baekhyun would find his band and roommate right next to him in his bed.

He slowly turns around facing the sleeping gigant next to him. After he made sure that Chanyeol is still fast asleep, he takes the others arms, which are firmly wrapped around Baekhyun and rolls ninja-like out of the hug.

The bed is rather small for two people so the older falls with a thud on the floor. He stays there for a few minutes complaining soundlessy about the pain in his before he gets up.

Soundless he tiptoes out of their shared bedroom. He takes a last glance. Looking at the sleeply figure before he closes the door with a smile.

 

The other members are already full awake. Sehun and Kai watching TV while munching on their cereals. D.O. prepares breakfast.

"Good moorning" Baekhyun cheers before taking a seat at kitchen counter.

"Good morning.. Baekie" Kyungsoo replies with a smile.

"Suho still sleeping?"

"Yeah.. He and Chanyeol where chatting via skype with Tao and Kris." Baekhyun nods.

A wave of saddness flows through his body. He should have suggest earlier why Chanyeol searchs for skinship.

"Could you wake up Chanyeol? Breakfast is ready." D.o. throws him out of his thoughs. Again Baekhyun nods and makes his way to his bedroom.

He can hear Kyungsoo ordering Sehun to wake up Suho when he enters his bedroom.

He knees beside his bed resting his arms on it.

"Chanyeol-ah.. Wake up breakfast is ready.." A low grunt sounds from under the blanket.

"Chanyeol..." Slowly a hand appears wrapping around the olders wrist.

"You are cold... Baek..."

"Because you opened the windows before you went to bed. Our room is freaking cold" Baekhyun explains while the hand around his wrist gently.

"I am sorry... "

"Naahh.. It is okay. You are like a heater... I didnt even woke up at night." the older assures him.

The youngers hand wanders from Baekhyuns wrist along his arm to his face.

"Even your cheeks are cold..." a giggle escapes the others lips.

"Say.. How long do you want to hide under my blanket?"

"I was hoping you would return and cuddle.." Chanyeol admits making Bakhyun blush and happy about the fact that the youngers face is still under the blanket, so he cant see the blush. But a part of him hurts to hear such words without any real meaning from the person, he really likes a lot. Chanyeol just misses Kris.

"I really need some comfort, Baekhyun." Baekhyuns lips begin to tremble. So Chanyeol uses him because he misses Kris.

"If you miss Kris so much.. Why dont you call him then?" he whispers unable to speak louder because of the lump in his throat.

Chanyeol dives up to look at the older confused.

"I talked to Kris yesterday.. I want to be with you now." A pout forms on his lips.

Silence fills the room. Chanyeol never breaks the eyecontact.

"Dont tell me that it is just concience that you cuddle next to me in the middle of the night. Everytime you chat with Kris." The younger gasps.

"See? I discovered you intentions... You miss him and need someone to cuddle. So dont tell me you want me."

The younger furrows his eyebrows. He doesnt know what to reply.

"Kris was never a reason to crawl into your bed..."

"Then why? Why do you snuggle into my bed?" Chanyeol clears his throat.

"Because i wanted to open the window... And i knew you would scold me for letting you freeze."

 

Once again a awkward sadness overcomes the smaller.

"Good that you care so much for your roommate." Baekhyun forces a smile.

"You should get up quickly.. Breakfast is ready." With this words he rushes out of the room. Leaving a lightly confused Chanyeol.

 

..

 

The next night Chanyeol rolls in his bed restless.

Two reasons: It was so damn hot in the room and Baekhyun avoided him the whole day. The first problem could be solved quickly but he doesnt dare to open the window due to the problem he had with Baekhyun in the morning.

About the older... Whenever their eyes met Chanyeol could see hurt and dissapointment in his eyes. But he couldnt explain why.

Baekhyun seems to be mad about Chanyeol cuddling to him.

But why?

"Could you stop it, please?" a sudden voice makes the younger startle.

"Sorry.. But it is so sticky.." Chanyeol mutters honestly.

 

A minute passes before the smaller gets off his bed and opens the window completely letting a strong cold breeze in.

Although it is pitch dark, the moon allows Chanyeol to see Baekhyun shiver.

"Maybe i just go to the livingroom?"

"As if.. Later i will get scold by Kris for letting you gigant sleep on the uncomfortable couch." the older says while rushing back to his bed.

"Now sleep" he demands signalizing the end of the conversation. Chanyeol sighs heavy. ...

"Bacon.. I cant sleep.." Chanyeol breaks the silence.

"The window is wide open.. Why cant you sleep?" Baekhyun says annoyed.

"Because i keep thinking about you.." Chanyeol confesses.

 

The younger always said what was on his mind and Baekhyun liked it.

But this time it only stabs his heart.

 

"I wont freeze into an iceblock.. Dont worry."

"Thats not what i mean. I want to cuddle with you.. But i am afraid that you think wrong about my reasons again." The older turns around to face the other.

"What are you true reasons then?" Chanyeol sits up facing Baekhyun aswell.

"I like to cuddle with you.. I feel comfortable." he shrugs his shoulders.

"Tomorrow Exo M sleeps over.. You can cuddle with Kris then."

"Why do you always bring Kris to topic!?" Chanyeol snaps suddenly making Baekhyun flinch.

"Everytime i want to be near you. You say Kris is at fault. But i dont even think about him when i am near you. I just want .. I just want.. Ahh forget it." Chanyeol leans back again, back facing the older.

 

He is mad.

He tries to be close to the person he likes so much but exactly this person shoves him away.

 

Again the next days Baekhyun avoids Chanyeol.

Confused and frustrated he decides to try another way to be close to the odler.

"Baacoon!!" he screams before lifting the older.

"Chanyeol! What?!" Baekhyun squeaks surpressing a giggle.

 

It was late afternoon and Chanyeol plan is to go to sleep with the older by his side. With fast steps he runs upstairs and throws himself with Baekhyun in his arms on the bed.

"Good night!" He announces wrapping his arms and legs around the smaller figure.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun whispers waiting for an explantation. His back is pressed against the youngers warm chest.

Their breath and heartbeat are in unison. Chanyeols arm lays heavy on the older but he loves it. Slowly his hand reaches out to the others arm.

"I want to cuddle with you, because i like you. Thats all. It is just me liking you." Chanyeol whispers after some time in silence. Baekhyun turns his body just enough to look at the younger.

"Okay.." he mouths studying the others face searching for a hint of lie. But there is just Chanyeol smiling softly yet serious.

He just confessed.. Without joking.

Thats no prank..

 

"So will you allow me to cuddle with you from now on?"

"If your heart askes for it.. I better dont say no." Baekhyung giggles rolling into the previously position.

"Good night."

 

 

..

 

It was one of those usual mornings, where Baekhyun would find his band and roommate right next to him in his bed. He slowly turns around facing the sleeping gigant next to him.

After he made sure that Chanyeol is still ast asleep he lifts the others arms, which are firmly wrapped around Baekhyun, just to inch closer to the rapper.

"Good morning" chanyeol whispers with a low tone into the olders ear making him shiver.

"You are awake?"

"Of course.. How can sleep when the one i like cuddles so close to me?" the younger asks without expecting an answer. He plants several kisses on Baekhyuns neck and shoulder.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Thank you for reading! <3<3<3

 

I would love to get some comments.. tell me what you think <3

 (I hope someone out there likes it >.<)