Seriously?

love, love.. What should I do?

Kim Eunna

The bell finally rang.. Students packed their bags and disappear in a flash of light. I slowly packed my bag waiting for people to leave, so I could leave the school in peace without getting picked on. 

I peek to my side seeing if Peniel had left. However, he hasn't. Everyone has left, except us. It felt weird being alone just the two of us.. 

I immediately picked up my bag and smiled at him a bit before leaving. 

I step into the bus on my way home. On my way, I had a sense that someone was always looking at me.

Soon, I reached my stop. Just then, I sensed that that same very person was alighting at the same stop as me too! 

Who is it? I tried acting naturally but that so called stalker was following me where I went! 

Exhausted of climbing up to where I stay, I paused for a while.. I  took up my courage. And turn around trying to confide with that stalker.

" Why are you following me?!" I blurted without looking at who it was. My eyes widened at the sight of the familiar face.

He grinned to the side.  What was he doing here? I rubbed my nape awkwardly upon seeing not a stalker but a classmate of mine. Guess who that person was? It was... ... Peniel!

His left hand was in his pocket and the other holding his bag, as usual. What was he doing here, and following me? He walked forward, facing me.

" Do you know where this place is? " his husky voice was heard. He showed me a paper that stated an address. To my surprise, it was my address! What in the world was going on?