The brats..

love, love.. What should I do?

Kim Eunna

 

I messed my hair angrily, walking into the school gate. Half the term of school has past, it was another day at school. 

 

How I wish the first day of school after a long break would be great.. I looked to the floor feeling vexed. 

 

Soon after, fancy  shoes were seen. They were coming closer and closer to me. I carried on walking ignoring them. 

 

Ouch! What was that for?! Someone bumped into me, seeming to be on purpose. I slowly looked up, irritated. 

 

3 pretty girls was at my sight. They were wearing expensive jewelleries on their bodies. I had to admit, they looked much glamorous than the last time I met them. 

 

As usual, they were standing in triangle. The middle girl, who was known as the leader, was sashaying her long, brown hair acting as if she was the prettiest of all woman. 

 

The other two girls were grining with an absolutely annoying look. Why did they want? What could go worst than this today? 

 

" Hi hi, Eunna." The leader started to speak with a proud look on her face. She continued, " have you found a guy yet? " 

 

Even though she didn't show a smirk on her face, I could tell that she was smirking at me deep down in her heart. I shook my head timidly, afraid of what other mean stuff they would say. 

 

I looked about trying to avoid eye contact with the girls. However, everywhere I saw was couples holding hands and chuckling among themselves. I hesitated and turned back to look at those mean girls. 

 

" I don't have one yet.. " I softly said feeling embarrassed yet afraid. 

 

The girls continued to so called comfort me, but those comfort words was actually words that was teasing me badly. 

 

Why must I meet Ginger, Apple and Chocolate right when I enter the school gate? Haven't they tease me enough last term? I clench my fist at the thought of it.

 

Fortunately, the school bell rang just at the time when I was about to lose my temper and do some stuff that weren't appropriate..